TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto: Tales of a Ninja Magician by Captain Claymore

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
A strong gust of wind and a tap on the wooden border of the window alerted those in the nearest vicinity that someone decided to drop by. The sound was heavy, usually when ninja travel they make little to no sound at all. Now anyone inside the building and a decent distance outside would've been able to pick it up and distinguish that someone had decided to crash there. The two figures that arrived took their time to carefully step over and inside the bunker and approach the hole that lead to the lower levels.

As the two figures moved, the larger one tripped over and dropped some trash cans, making a powerful sound of tin and rubbish of various kind rubbing together and rolling all over the floor. The muscular male who caused this event cursed. The woman who was trying to lead him steadily holding him together gently caressed the man's cheek and looked over his trashed face and multiple beatings all over his muscular upper body.

"You still haven't told me how this happened, Roe… the young woman tried to ask about the subject that troubled her, the man just growled angrily and sat by the hole.

"It doesn't matter, I'll have to give the briefing to Yellow anyways, what's the point of explaining it twice, I had my ass kicked by a little girl, it's not a subject one likes to discuss, you know!" he grunted out angrily. The man's whiskers shook and tensed up, his rage made his muscles twitch as if he was excited for an upcoming fight when the real fight had finished long ago.

"How about because I'm your sister and I care about you?" the woman asked softly blowing gently into the man's injured part of the face, the man roared like a large jungle cat but then the refreshing feeling of cold air being blown into his face alleviated the pain a little.

"Sorry…" the man replied softening his voice a bit, he tried to push his sister away but she kept holding him, after a brief moment he remembered that without his sister's aid he could barely stand. The man growled again, like a lion threatening another animal aiming at his fresh kill. "You know how Yellow is when we make him wait, he'll do something stupid again…"

"You're right, brother, let's report to Yellow and endure his punishment for failing, then we can plan our revenge… Just… Don't forget that Yellow is up there in our revenge plan as well" the woman in black once again gently rubbed her brother's wound and lead him into the hole, she extended her torn whip for him to land.

"Never. No one burns our family and forces us to work for him and escapes unscathed, repair your whip, do you still have the material?" the large man asked looking questioningly at his sister, his eyes burned with conviction and pride, ready to claw the heart of this "Yellow" who had wronged them and forced them to work for him out with his bare hands.

"I have mother's hair in the chest, the wax and the fats are there too, the supply is running out, if I can't use our mother's hair the material will not be the same, mother loved us so much, tapping into that love she left behind in her chakra makes my whip pierce through anything, makes it as tough as our mother's love…" the young woman explained to her brother who was carefully using her whip to climb to the lower level.

"And without it? If mother's hair runs out or if her chakra actually fades, we don't know why it is still in her hair so long after her body burnt to crisp…" the large man grunted, his voice was sad and disappointed, almost like that of a cat lamenting the loss of its owner.

The woman wrapped the torn up whip around her arm and then whipped it on a strong steel pipe, after the tip of it tied around the structure the woman leaped down breaking her fall using the whip and then removing it and tying it around her shoulder.

"I don't know, I can always use just a normal leather whip with my own chakra infused, even without it I can still use my claws…" the woman replied, she was a little worried about the supply of the hair that her mother cut off and gifted the woman before she and father were burnt alive by Yellow's ambition. The man claimed that he had nothing in common but the twins knew that he did, he was too sinister, his eyes emanated pure evil, he spoke soft and sweet things but his tongue was that of a demon, promising, kind and caring but his intentions were a different thing entirely.

The large man's muscular arms wrapped around his sister's frail body and then pushed her farther away. He had decided to move by himself after that display of affection. "Never, Cony, never take risks, keep using a whip, keep fighting from afar. I'd die of sorrow if I saw you getting hurt."

"You should've seen me, Roe, I was amazing up close, I totally destroyed that brat…" the woman tried to argue but a backhand slap tossed her figure to the other side of the narrow corridor. Her brother roared out angrily, emulating the sound of an angered feline predator perfectly. Realizing that her brother wasn't going to back down from his stance and would've rather lost the last memento of their mother than lost his sibling the woman gave up and just followed him to the lower level, then an even lower one and an even lower one, down to the final level which served as the basement and base of operations where Yellow did all of his planning.

A loud sound of a growling dog broke the silence and the Inuzuka who was standing inside the basement room turned at the new entrants, he placed his arm onto the top of his dog's head and calmed him down. While the canine had long since gotten used to the Nekomata twins, he always kept reacting aggressively at them, must've been their feline looks and mannerisms.

"We've returned, Yellow. The mission is a failure, they're coming here, now, with full force and pissed off…" Roe growled angrily back at the dog and grunted out at his superior who was sitting on a chair cloaked in a black hood.

"That's a lie, dear Roe, you injured them, no blood is shed needlessly, blood always serves someone's needs…" a childish voice came off from the hooded figure.

"That is true, Yellow-san!" Cony, Roe's sister, kneeled before the man and smiled at him after raising her head, happy that her boss found what to enjoy in their failure. "I've shed plenty of the young genin's blood and Roe just almost didn't bring you his opponent's head on his spear…"

Yellow laughed, "There, you see, my dear minions, your efforts weren't in vain, what Noji and Sunomaru told me that you just had a streak of bad luck – he faced off against a close range ninja, you, dear Cony faced a long range ninja who enjoyed your long range approach… It was my fault as a leader to let you out there with no knowledge of your opponent's abilities, then again, obtaining said knowledge was the point, now we can carefully plan who will face who during their little siege…"

The Inuzuka who was called Noji nodded. "It is advised that I face the long range kunoichi, from what Cony told us it seems that she would be injured during our fight, also I love fighting ninja who focus on ninjutsu and other chakra reliant techniques and fight at long range, using my Inuzuka clan techniques I can close the distance between us easily. She wouldn't last a minute against me but I'd love to sap every little sip of chakra from her body as I'm quite tired and injured myself so I might take a while, rest assured, while I'll take a while to play with her I will win against such an opponent for sure with Sunomaru at my side…"

The large canine standing close to the Inuzuka barked out loud, almost like it was confirming the words of his master. The ninja hounds were quite intelligent, they were capable of understanding human speech but the only reason they weren't able to talk, not all of them at least, was because of their anatomy, not all of them possessed the needed voice box for such a feat.

Yellow nodded, "Sounds like a good plan, last time they beat you because they countered each and every one of your abilities perfectly. Let's reverse that advantage then?"

Roe growled angrily, he looked where he imagined Yellow's eyes to be in all of that black shadow of his hood. "No. I want to fight that blonde again, I am sure that this time I'll take her. We both made mistakes in that fight and now this is a matter of pride!" he grunted out, his sister reached out at him but her arm stopped just inches short to the man's shoulder remembering what happened the last time when she tried to argue with him.

Yellow laughed, "Well then, you always were about pride, I'm surprised you're not plotting against me, Roe, tell me how do you deal with me being in charge of you when you're such a prideful one…"

Roe wanted to react violently but his sister intervened by jumping in front of him and raising her arm.

"Very well then, I shall take on the close distance swordswoman who took down Noji. Short distance fighters are my specialty and I believe I can easily counter her abilities with my long range whip attacks once I repair it" she explained looking back at Roe and shaking her head at disapproval of his prideful antics.

Yellow's dark hood slipped forward covering more of the figure's face. "Very well, this sounds good. We expected that pulling this off would attract ninja attention, we just never expected that this attention wouldn't be shaken off after this first attack. I'd be very happy if these ninja found their most tragic deaths in here instead of the boy they are coming for. Now go, prepare for your approaching battle…"

Roe grunted and took a step forward, his eyes then changed from ones filled with rage like one's eyes would be after seeing the man responsible for the death of one's parents and subjugation of oneself and one's sister into a more ironic yet submissive stare.

"Perhaps if we get our butts kicked we can finally see the mighty Yellow show us a thing or two in combat?" he sarcastically remarked. So far he had never seen Yellow fight but the man carried significant influence, so extensive was his reach that it could've only been earned by either high status in society or an extensive knowledge in the art of combat.

"Hah, trust me, dear Roe, I could teach you a thing or two in combat, if you didn't believe that, you'd have killed me long ago… Or maybe you're afraid you'd fail and that I rip the second dearest thing from you as I did the first?" Yellow returned the offence.

"SO YOU ADMIT IT!" the cat-hobo's figure tensed up as his muscles shot out and tensed in a tonus even Kiyomi didn't see during their last battle, the man pulled out a knife and tried to leap at the man but then stopped in his feet, kneeling before Yellow, not because of his own wilful submission, because his entire body was aching from the past battle.

"It does not matter now, I may have taken your family away but you will do everything I tell you to because you're afraid I'll take your sibling from you, that is how I obtained your loyalty, that is why I left the two of you alive, you are both my dear subordinates and my insurance policy against your sibling. Now go, prepare for the battle, if you are as pathetic against that brat during your rematch as you are now against me I may not get my chance to play the "I'll kill your brother card" against your sister, she's been much more submissive towards me, perhaps she'd already forgotten?" Yellow wondered. Cony's eyes filled with tears and she just outright dragged her injured brother out of the basement.

Once only Noji and Yellow remained the Inuzuka stepped closer to the hooded leader. "I've carried out your orders, now please…" he whimpered like a scared child.

A puny and weak arm emerged from Yellow's coat holding a small vial, Noji picked the vial with the purple liquid and shot it into his dog's body. The canine shook on its feet and barked happily. Noji sighed relieved to know that his canine friend will live another day, he turned at Yellow with an angry stare.

"You know, you should stop taunting those two. They're strong, fast and dangerous, even more so once you piss them off and trust me, burning their house with their family inside of it in front of them is pissing them off plenty…" Noji hissed out.

"It wasn't me, it was a wild bloodthirsty band of mercenaries like many roaming the Fire Country… And why would you care? Maybe you care for me!? I am touched!" Yellow playfully acted out a scene with his tone switching from childish innocence to a playful question and a faked display of affection.

"Don't play around, Yellow, everyone knows you're the one who hired them and that doesn't make you less involved. Also, yes, I do care, don't mistake it for care about if you live or die, it's because you have the perfume with the herb that is vital for Sunomaru's survival that I care, I wouldn't under any other circumstances!" Noji explained showing his Inuzuka fangs for the hooded dwarf leader.

"Well… I suppose I may have hired a certain mercenary army to gather me a couple of ninja for my band, that being said, I had no say in the course of their actions… I mean… You know how they are… Romantics all of em, letting the family go ablaze while the kids work for me, just a bit more Romeo in their hearts and they'll start eating noodles in the moonlight with rice wine…" Yellow shook his arm.

"Whatever, I need you alive so stop making it so hard for the twins to not eat your throat out, they certainly have the fangs for it… I need those perfume shots! If you die and leave Sunomaru without his medicine I'll kill everyone you care about, just know this in your final thoughts when you see Roe's fangs dig into your throat with your blood squirting on the walls…"

Yellow laughed with a high pitched laugh, "Ah, that famous Inuzuka bond of souls with their dogs, I've heard so much about that love, that kinship of hearts. It is said that once one of them dies the other suffers pain like none other, if the master dies the canine suffers so much that he dies of sorrow, if the dog dies the master is left in a crippled and beaten state that they never recover from… It's so romantic that I am tempted to test that bond… Maybe I'll ask you to track some Inuzuka for a test."

"Chew a dick, I'd never give in my own blood for your sick servitude…" Inuzuka changed his tone completely and started growling at the hooded figure himself.

"Oh? Would you do it for a perfume shot? Maybe for a whole box of them? Heh, I can't wait to see where the edge of your morals lie, call me a lover of the scientific method…" Yellow giggled playfully, Noji and his hound disappeared in the darkness of the corridor. The hooded figure pressed his slim blade tighter to his side, a cruel smile covered his face. This was so much fun, what would happen? Would the Konoha ninja kill his playthings, his precious family of subordinates or would the Konoha ninja get killed? Would one of his playthings betray him? Which one? Would they successfully kill him or would one of the others kill the traitor because Yellow had something they want… This was so much fun!



*****



Silent taps of sandals passing through alerted absolutely no one of four figures entering the bunker through a hole in the window as the volume of their steps was just too low. The footsteps were simply too silent. Mana looked back at Quack and shook her head, Kiyomi and Hisako turned back as well. Eiju shrugged, "Bloody really!?" he almost shouted out in surprise after the girls asked for him to wait outside.

"Trust me, cuntcheeks, it's not cause we give a fuck about a fuck, it's cause we'll need a bitch to patch us up and I ain't trusting any of those two bitches to patch my ribs. As shaking as your drunk arm is when you stitch, it'll have to do. I don't care if you can fight or not, you're keeping your blond stubble outside." Hisako hissed and drew her sword pointing it outside.

"Fine, I hope you all have your bloody guts poked with a thousand dicks, thank you very much!" Eiju grunted as he slothfully crawled back outside.

"Yeah, we love you too… Hope you'll be OK…" Kiyomi squinted at Eiju's annoyed expression of some weird kind of friendship.

"Plus you're my fucking Quack and I fucking own your ass cause I killed the last bitch who owned it…" Hisako couldn't help but bite right briefly after the youth left.

"If Eiju is pardoned in Konoha by the Fifth you won't be able to "own" him, plus, I'm not really sure if that's how Quacks even work from how Eiju explained it…" Mana smiled at Hisako reminding the raven haired assassin of her Quack's final goal.

"Oh, come on! Yeah, a rogue Quack gets pardoned and lives happily ever after, shut the fuck up, your optimism gives me cooties…" Hisako yelled back at Mana pushing her to the side playfully with her shoulder.

"We should've really made it a bet back when you said you won't curse anymore, Hisako, I'd have been a rich clan heiress right now…" Kiyomi sighed as the three threaded deeper into the bunker.