TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto: Tales of a Ninja Magician by Captain Claymore

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Howoku’s eyes were wild, the man felt blood pumping into the bags below them, his entire body has been pushed now more than it had ever been. Judging from the state of his opponent it was evident that challenging another Kage after previous great fights that tired him out was a foolish move. Shirona’s body also displayed some signs of fatigue and injury but it was more on the level of someone being after a bothersome jog, she wasn’t really struggling with just standing upright. Howoku clenched his fist feeling blood dripping from his fist, his body was now so tired that an entirely different effect from chakra enhancement of durability was evident.

Enhancing one’s body was almost like making it like stone, when one used chakra to augment their physical abilities or to improve their chances of surviving one or another attack it interfered with the flow. When one did so many times during a short period of time it was entirely possible to not only mess up one’s chakra flow but achieve an opposite effect “ body started breaking down. Puniest of blows opened up wounds, scratches felt like slashes from a sword, getting punched felt like an elephant stepped on you. To Howoku this had never happened but he heard from both Hanasaku and Tanshu that such effect was quite possible.

Tanshu’s palm opened up as Starlight chakra erupted from it, the Starlight Sphere jutsu that he formed now was different, smaller, blinking in and out of existence constantly. It wasn’t even perfectly shaped like a sphere too, the shape was imperfect suggesting that troubles with chakra control made Howoku struggle with shape manipulation. The man leaped forward trying to punch Shirona with his fist, then open it up and slam the Starlight Sphere right into her face. The Mizukage gracefully leaped back slamming her palms together. “Barrier Style: Barrier Multi-Image Mirage!” she chanted as countless barriers appeared around her and then within moments shuffled all around the area. Howoku’s fist drove into a barrier image busting it down. The Hokage roared out of wild outburst of pain as the bones in his knuckles cracked loud and blood splattered onto the ruined barrier.

In a fit of rage and desperation Howoku leaped forward driving the Starlight Sphere into another barrier making it blow into bits. “Overhope!” Howoku yelled out shooting a wild burst of chakra into his technique that erupted into a powerful sphere that started tearing trees down and drilling into the stone forming a powerful crater. Now Howoku was tapping into his vital supply of chakra, he wasn’t sure just how much more he could last, he wasn’t sure of the effects of such desperation but he didn’t care. He was fighting for his ideals, fighting to protect his village and nothing more mattered. If Shirona survived now she could’ve easily torn Konoha and the other villages down, even if Konoha was the only village to fall to her hands it’d disrupt the sensitive power balance making Kirigakure the most capable force in an all-out war.

Barriers burst into shatters one by one, all and every one of them, even Shirona’s incredibly hard barriers got crushed when hit by the strength of Howoku’s own life force. Shirona shrieked in pain as the barrier she was hiding behind burst sending her crashing into a tree, the woman just barely managed to roll to the side in time. Her hair, skin and dress were burnt up severely, Shirona’s pale skin now had numerous patches of pink burns that needed attention, face had streams of blood that spread from the wound on her head caused by the impact into the tree. Her dress only held on a pathetic rag, she had pieces of tree still sticking out of her, the heat of battle made her not even feel the pain of having those enter her body, they were just bleeding, weakly but relentlessly chipping away at the woman’s life. This was no longer a battle of care and planning, this was one ambition crashing into another, only the final person standing mattered in the waves of history. Whoever would have stood would’ve been seen as right, whoever would’ve went down would’ve been the final relic of the old order.

Shirona and Howoku leaped at each other shouting wildly. At this point even the Mizukage used no barriers, the two were so wildly taken over by their berserk rage of battle that they just dove into one another swinging with fists and kicks. To an eye that would’ve observed the two from afar, if said eye had the capacity to ignore the vast amounts of blood, devastation and moans of pain, it may have appeared that the two were engaged into some sort of sick and twisted dance. A tango of pain, a polka of devastation, a flamenco of cold and absolute death. These two were not physical combatants, weren’t known for it anyways, despite that fact their bodies disappeared in a flurry of Howoku’s bleeding fists and his feet, Shirona’s palm or two finger point strikes and broken heels swinging around. Each strike was blocked by another point of another’s body, punches and kicks were blocked by shins, blocks from elbows and knees. Almost like in a lethal game of twister. The bodies of two contorted in manners that ordinary people would have never thought being possible. With a double punch out the two backed away, staggering from one another but still holding on their feet.

Having exhausted the supply of punches, kicks, lunges and thrusts from her elbows and knees, Shirona decided to attack using her tongue instead. “I heard Hanasaku and her team of genin are currently in Water Country? Are you worried that if I survive I’ll place bounties on their heads? Imagine the kind of sick and twisted bastards roaming this world that would go after your precious childhood friend and her little kids. Is that how you imagine me and my country?”

Howoku wiped blood and slobber off of his mouth and stared back at Shirona trying desperately to get back some air into his aching lungs. “You’re a woman of plans and endless ambition, the only reason you’d be telling me that would be if you have an ace on your sleeve. So tell me, are they here? Do you plan to shield yourself with their bodies sealed into barriers at the last second? Both of us know that Chestnut Hanasaku is beyond the mettle of any Hunter ninja, Land of Fire or Water…”

Shirona straightened her body out, her muscles were twitching as they have been pushed and exhausted to an enormous extent. Wiping her hair out of her face the woman calmly breathed out, she seemed to have gotten the hang of her breathing. “No. I thought about it for a moment there but… They have been spotted in an island in Land of Water. It would’ve been really easy to declare open season on them or maybe try and capture them myself but that’s beyond the point. I just wanted to know if you’re worried about them, if ever during that Summit you figured to ask me. Were you worried that I may not already know of their presence close to my own village? Perhaps you were conflicted between asking me to leave them alone, maybe even threatening me and just staying silent and trusting your lifelong friend. She’s an idiot, it isn’t in her capacity to stay hidden. She drowned an island sending it to the bottom of the ocean the first day in Water Country, sensor ninja tend to notice an entire island disappearing off the map.”

Howoku stretched out and took his fighting stance, “It’s indeed unfortunate that they left to that mission before all this mess started, we tried to contact her informing her of the new conditions but… Either she chose to ignore our messages or she was too thick to even notice them. To answer your question “ yes, yes I cared about the lives of Hanasaku and her students greatly. I was in the predicament like the one you described. Although I don’t see the point in your question.”

Shirona smugly grinned, “Can’t you? Allow me to reveal it to you, you were worried about tools of your Lord. The only one with the use in such feelings is the Fire Lord for he is the one losing worthy assets, to you they are just numbers on a paper, should be anyways. Can’t you see how unfit and twisted this world is to maintain ninja? It needs another war, it needs people living in fear, I want people dying less than you do but I want what makes people into people and what makes ninja into ninja preserved. Right now we are hugging our neighbor without a worry if he is armed or not, often times we embrace them even if they ARE armed. Response of kindness to violence is not healthy human behavior, we’ve long since lost our way.”

Howoku leaped forward with a punch, “I thought we’ve established that we will disagree with each other for as long as we draw breath.” The punch missed Shirona who thrust her palm into Howoku’s arm making something snap, she then punched him in the face a couple of times. Howoku regained his consciousness from fading away quickly, “Why should I care of how you justify your delusion?” he finished his thought trying desperately to land a punch but failing. His chakra no longer could augment his physical abilities as that would’ve literally killed him. Shirona still had some chakra to spare for augmentation of her reaction time and her agility so she gracefully and easily leaned out of the way thrusting a knee into Howoku’s stomach. She then weaved a handseal and spread her arms as four barriers formed around Howoku with the fifth forming right above him.

“Barrier Style: Empress’ Embrace!” she mumbled as the barriers slammed together breaking multiple of Howoku’s bones as they busted out of sheer pressure of the woman’s push. She realized how much weaker her barriers had gotten since the beginning of battle, had she caught the Fourth with such a jutsu early on she’d have crushed him into a red minced mass, now the barriers folded and shattered from their own force. Howoku’s lifeless body slammed to the center of the crater his own technique dug up. For a moment Shirona had to regain her freedom of movement as her fatigue was making her more and more tired but she’d do so in a moment “ the important fact was that she finally did it, she won a satisfying one on one fight against her nemesis “ fate justified her actions at last!


Further away, in the thickness of the woods Tanshu’s tired body slammed against the tree bark and slid down. The rough surface of the bark rubbed against his skin leaving gashing bruises. Blood shot out from the man’s gut which was quickly but momentarily contained by Tanshu tying a cloth around it and pressing against it hard. “You forgot one thing, Misu… That Sage Mode or not… I am still Red Dog Tanshu “ Konohagakure Sannin…” he heavily mumbled out seemingly to himself as he remembered that fateful fraction of a second that determined which one of them fell down below in pieces and which one was left to reminisce about the experience.

Howling sound of vapor hitting the scabbard, Misu’s hand gripping the hilt and drawing it from the sheath enhancing the driving force and speed of the technique. Tanshu’s own iron grip locking around Misu’s hand right before the blade contacted with the Sannin’s body with the other hand pushing his body up in the air from Misu’s own shoulder. The hand that managed to grab hold of Misu’s slashing hand wasn’t foolish enough to try and resist it but instead kept on driving the cut forward, full circle around the spot where he intended to cut “ right through its master’s own body making the real Misu hit the dirt below in two. It was pretty dumb of Tanshu to land so soon onto the other side “ the compressed vapor shooting off of Misu’s blade cut him in the gut pretty deep. Now he had to force his consciousness to stay intact, to literally keep himself from dying.

“Who could’ve thought that a weak little fucker like Misu would’ve… Driven me to this…” Tanshu coughed up some blood. His eyes were starting to feel really heavy, the Sannin almost considered singing with that legendary voice of a Sannin that couldn’t sing to save a life. His voice was said by many Jounin and his Sannin peers to be so horrible that it would’ve kept a dying man awake. “Time to test that theory, huh? Nah, it ain’t worth it… Shit… Bet those three are gonna slack off while I’ll be away.” Tanshu thought to himself. The dying man looked up into the sky, feeling the cold and cleansing droplets of rain running down his own face. Now that the man recalled on his life it sort of sucked: his parents died early, he was lost and controlled by any idiot with enough force to impress him for so long, his first love died by his friend’s hand before the young Tanshu even fully realized what love for a woman meant. Although now that he tried to generalize it all “ it didn’t feel that bad. There were some fun moments that made the general disaster that was his life feel great…

A voice of a young girl echoed in his ears, Tanshu could’ve sworn he was delusional at this point: “If I can get stronger… I can stop this from happening, I can protect my teammates and my enemies, defeat my enemies without killing them, no matter the means…". Suddenly Tanshu remembered the team of brats he left in the village with instructions on how to further train their abilities before his return. Yes, Mana “ the dumb young idealist who thought that world was something she could fix without killing, Shimo the one of hundreds young brats that dreamed to be Hokage, Sugemi, the rivaling Mana in dumbness kid who didn’t care about anything else but getting his non-existing feats recorded and acknowledged in a manga.

Tanshu’s lazy hand wiped rain off of his face, his shoulder length hair started sticking to his face and feel real sticky. If it just wasn’t for that head splitting migraine that getting cut up like this called up he could’ve at least thought straight… “Shimo… You weren’t that bad, you just really hated that bastard Mizukage Daikon and you wanted to make it so that no one would have to live in a village controlled by a guy like that. Nothing really wrong with that, I guess. Just keep training that sword hand, keep making your chakra control better, if you need it ask Mana to teach you how to use it better… I wonder what you would’ve said if you met that bitch Shirona, which one would’ve seemed worse to you, heh?” Tanshu thought to himself scratching the back of his head. The rain started soaking his clothes, the fresh cold made his wound hurt less, or maybe it was just his impending loss of consciousness.

“Sugemi… I’ve just no words bout you. You’re a lot like my idiot sister, I guess, too dumb to know where your limits are. A young stud like you learning the Gates… Maybe sister will see your potential and train you, she’d see a lot of herself in you, kid. And for God’s sake find a better goal than having a fucking manga written about you…” Tanshu growled, at this point he almost believed that his students back home could hear him somehow. Maybe they really could, maybe the world really was as dumb and pink and magical as Mana wanted to make it out to be, maybe some magical force would transfer his words to the ears of his students so that they didn’t have to be completely lost and useless.

Sugemi’s dumb face popped into Tanshu’s memory, his soapy dumb face yelling loudly that he’d beat everyone else at doing dishes. Tanshu’s body twitched in laughter. “This ain’t tears runnin down… It’s this stupid rain…” the man grunted out to himself as his tired hand covered up his wet eyes. It wasn’t that the total mass of his life was that worth living or that good, his life was so depressing that instead of living it he endlessly pursued strength. Almost became Oni Mask’s Demon apprentice, trained with Hanasaku, killed countless of bandits and ninja roaming the wilderness that were looking for either him or a free buck. However there were those few in between moments that somehow reminded him what it was to actually live…

“Mana…” Tanshu mumbled, “I was the strictest on you, partly because you were stupid and childish and naïve but… I guess partly also because you reminded me of Vashia and because somewhere deep I knew she may have died somewhere, else she’d have contacted me, I would’ve heard from her, at least one word about her from someone… I knew that she was shy and kind and honor driven and I saw some of that in you. This world is cruel for people like you two, it takes lives way too quickly and because of that people stop appreciating just how precious hopeful and childish people like you two are. Everyone forgets how much we need them in this gloomy world of fear and conflict. Just as I have forgotten and so you probably thought I was just being mean to you for the kicks. Truth be told that’s how people will treat you, that is the life of being an idealist, people will make fun of you, call you out forgetting that ideas inspire change…”

The Sannin wiped his tears off using his wet sleeve, blood started breaking through his cheap attempt at containing his wound. At least he was spared from the fate of having his guts fall out. “I wish you were never told about the real world, the world that showed itself right here. I wish no one told you I died fighting a man I always thought of as a douchebag but my friend, who turns out killed a friend, whom I, it turns out, loved. I wish you didn’t have to know that friends can turn on you, that your hope and happiness can be snuffed out as easily as snapping a finger. Strong and weak both are equal in front of death, no one is strong enough to eliminate it or defy it. Stop chasing strength to protect the people you love, you’ll just kill yourself in the process and make those people sad, failing your mission in the end. I don’t really know what kind of person Vashia was, understanding her was something I wanted to do before I died, I just feel like she was so similar to you and for that I’ve been unfair towards you, for that I apologize, Mana… There, I’m not apologizing to anyone else!” Tanshu grunted out angrily as his body no longer responded to commands and just laid down on the branch he was on.

“We’ve tore through every bastard in our way, punched every bad guy in the face once or twice, some of them quite a lot of times… Ain’t too bad of a way to go, I suppose…” Tanshu’s eyes weighed down and closed. It did not move until twenty minutes later when a party of people in hoods found the man’s body and after examining it moved on forward. One of the cloaked white haired figures that had their silver locks flow wildly in and out their hood stopped and summoned a pigeon, quickly scribbled a message finishing it with a line “…To Guru Ayushi” and let the pigeon fly free towards Konoha where the recipient of this message was going.

“Who’s this “Mana” and those other names you’ve mentioned?” another hooded figure asked to which the man just firmly replied, “I’ve managed to hear this man’s speech from a long enough distance, I’ve been living and working in the mines for a long time where hearing is essential, mine has improved beyond that of even the most acute ninja. This man’s final words must not be lost, he is a damn hero. Now let’s move on, I’ve words for this Shirona.”

A bulkier figure just laughed out, “Heh, I have more than words for her!” he added as the shadowy figures departed, any clearer details were hidden from any observers that may have seen them by the setting Sun. The white haired hooded figure sealed Tanshu’s body into a large scroll and put it onto his belt, the three then departed heading towards the ruins of the temple.

Howoku’s body just rose from the floor, it lacked any pupils or signs of life, it appeared to move just out of sheer combat instinct and a wild desire to win. The man lunged forward with a punch, hitting the female opponent of his who was really surprised by her opponent’s miraculous revival onto their feet. “Curse you, Howoku, you and your inhuman Moon people heritage!” she shouted out as she gracefully leaped out of the way of each and every following blow of the Kage, she tried to respond with one of her own but her opponent managed to jump back, had he not planned this movement beforehand he’d not have been fast enough as indeed he could no longer augment his speed and strength using chakra.

The man’s arm rose to the side with an open palm, a reddish almost fiery like Starlight chakra burst from his body forming a chakra sword. This was it “ this was Howoku’s lifeline as he was giving his core and his very being away, all throughout his life he cared little of what he inherited from his elders. Now he was thankful for that heritage, he was glad that his distant relatives gave him enough inhuman endurance and this amazing chakra to save the world once more. “Nova Style: Pleiades!” Howoku shouted out as his Pleiades started looking more and more like just a blade of pure flames. This was Starlight Release in its purest form, this was the essence of Howoku’s life imbued into a jutsu. Howoku swung the sword sending a shockwave with a heating projectile forward.

Shirona leaped out of its path and lunged forward, avoiding another blow with a spinning sidestep the woman planted her kick into Howoku’s side. Even if she heard something crack and her boot dug deep into the man’s flesh he didn’t even budge, just the force of her chakra augmented impact pushed him backwards slightly but it was almost like Howoku had no more pain to feel, on this day he had experienced all pain he was given to feel throughout his life and now he only lived to save his world. Howoku charged at his nemesis swinging his blade wildly, each strike sent a shockwave that incinerated and destroyed whatever it hit in its path, Shirona was too busy using all of her chakra to enhance her speed and not get hit, at this point even her barriers were far too weak to stop this rampage.

A flash of red! Shirona staggered back spitting out blood as a deep gash opened all over her body. The woman managed to spend more than half of her supply of chakra not to get cleaved in half but the wound was still emanating heat. Howoku started wildly swinging his great sword comprised completely out of chakra. With a final swing he put extra effort into he sent Shirona, who had coated herself in an immense amount of multiplying barriers back into the depth of the forest where Tanshu and Misu had been last seen clashing. The mindless shell of Howoku charged after his opponent, desperate to kill her before his own life faded away. Wild all incinerating slashes started carving the entire forest up, immense forest fires rose up and disappeared just as quickly as they started as the flame of the man’s life was a dying one.

Finally Shirona’s agility ended, one slash after another started cutting her body into countless pieces, there was no blood at all, just a white glow from where blood was supposed to spill from. It was almost like with this final technique, this final kill for peace Howoku had surpassed reality, as if he wasn’t killing Shirona but… Erasing her. With a wild shout the man thrust his immense blade of chakra into the woman’s cut up body and let it all go with a beam of chakra as the sword was dispelled. There it was. Howoku’s eyes closed, his mind would’ve faded away had that not happened a while ago, his body hit the floor lifeless having no more pain to torment him, no more blood to bleed, nothing more to worry about. But this stalemated photo-finish was not how it was meant to be. A gravely silence took over what used to be a wild battlefield “ a peaceful silence.

Then white cracks colored thin air, as if reality itself was just a sheet of paper, an image, a mirror that was now cracking. With a powerful explosion of sheer force of the chakra contained within Shirona erupted from the break within the tear in the reality that she had made, Howoku’s body faded from the floor and then his still alive body reappeared before the reborn Shirona, still mindless but now more confused than enraged “ his victory was stolen away from him, he was denied a triumphant death and the satisfaction of his world being saved. “Barrier Ninjutsu: Reality Break!”

“H…How!?” the mindless shell of Howoku spoke, “World’s most powerful Barrier Buster ninja can break through any barrier, any limit, even that of reality itself…” Shirona huffed heavily. Something was wrong, her eyes were completely black and instead of her pupils there were just red spheres rotating in the black void of her gaze. “For a moment reality is in complete fritz before it rebuilds itself. It is up to the possessor of the power to break it to reshape it as they see fit, a dying body only has one desire “ to live and so it happened. The fabric of reality somehow reversed your triumphant assault however I have now several more moments to make it all right before the reality returns to normal.” Shirona extended her arm forward as Howoku realized that his own body was slowly disappearing, matter itself was detaching off of him in small chunks and fading into even smaller chunks.

“NO!” Howoku yelled out lunging forward with a powerful sphere in his arm. “Nova Style: Overhope!” he yelled out as his technique faded away and his body just collapsed. Shirona’s eyes returned to normal. “So you chose to instead repeat your mistake and kill yourself again by using the last of your chakra then? Well whatever works for you…” she uttered to herself locking her arms around her aching chest. Now that reality had fixed itself Shirona was stuck living her life with all the pain that came after such a battle. To think that she had to damage the fabric of reality so extensively, she tore holes in it twice that day and once completely restarted it by shattering it to pieces. Just as the staggering tired figure of Shirona tried to find a quiet place to relax three hooded figures descended from above removing their clothes.

“I don’t believe we’ve met, Mizukage Shirona, I am Akasuna Mugao the Fourth Kazekage. You’ve killed countless of my men today, for that, prepare to die!” a hulking giant removed his hood revealing his face and his dark red hair that had two long braids that flowed freely with the rest being trimmed to just rest on the man’s shoulders.

“The man you’ve just killed is Howoku of Konoha “ the Fourth Hokage, that he is! Following the ninja code any Kage who kills another Kage is demoted therefore there will be no punishment or demotion if this lowly one kills you, that there won’t be.” A woman also removed her cloak revealing her tanned skin and murky cerulean colored hair, this was Samaya Imasu “ the Fifth Raikage.

“Your predecessor was a horrible man, Shirona, but even a tyrant like Daikon had lines that he would not cross. He may have entertained himself with his own cruelties but he would have never openly invoked war, not in his later years when he was shown his place. It appears that Kirigakure is beyond its own salvation. I “ Kaguya Yaban therefore call for the decision of this Summit, one that shall elect a Mizukage who will rule under close watch of combined forces of all the other ninja villages. For a while he will be a puppet ruler but once Kirigakure proves to us that they can play by the rules and that Bloody Mist is out with its roots they can have their autonomy back.” Yaban spoke up also removing his cloak, his eyes looked like they were ready to completely incinerate Shirona who was still shaking in front of the arrival of the other Kage.

The other Kage only slightly nodded expressing their agreement to the terms that Yaban set out. And so the Kage Summit was over “ even with all the interruptions the proceedings transpired anyways and the fate of Kirigakure was decided.

“I disagree with that decision!” Shirona shouted out biting her thumb and summoning bunch of ninja in front of her: Oni Mask and the other Sannin of Kirigakure.

Imasu clenched her sheathed sword placing it up on the eye level of the summoned Sannin and the Mizukage. “It seems you didn’t hear me the first time, that you did not. This lowly one said you were demoted from your status and no longer hold any power, we shall decide how to deal with you soon, that we will.”

The Kage stared at the Sannin with enraged looks, each and every one of the Sannin had been beaten down by the Kage with the third Sannin still being missing, likely dead after Yaban threw an island at him. The Sannin looked hesitant to start the fighting again. Shirona stepped backwards as her voice suddenly got full of fear. “What are you doing!? Protect your Kage, hold them off while I regain my strength and crush all of them… “, her voice was silenced by a sound of steel piercing flesh. Shirona’s shaking face stared down at her own chest witnessing a katana piercing through her from behind. Shirona’s vision became blurry as she fell down and died on the spot.

As the woman’s figure collapsed her killer was finally revealed “ Haoru of the God Sword stood behind her looking over his cracked and damaged katana. “You bastards seem to have forgotten who the moderator of this Summit is. With this final judgment I deem Kirigakure guilty and Yaban’s assessment of the situation fair. Now you can scatter, I believe this fateful day left us with a lot of corpses and even more paperwork, the balance of the world will change and all you idiots do is bicker. At least now you’ve seen that there are true warriors that are willing to clean out your mess if you find it too hard. Class dismissed, you petty ninja.”

Imasu blushed and fell on her back with streams of blood shooting of her nose. “Senseeeei” she yelled out almost unintelligibly. The other Kage seemed confused but Haoru only graced his past pupil with one petty stare before setting out on his way back to Iron Country.


Far, far away Sun finally set, right before the cloudy skies cleared after the intense rain for the couple of final moments of shining Sun’s embrace, sadly that embrace only lasted for several moments. And so the fateful Kage Summit was finally over! A couple of days later the entire delegation of living Kage and the current Sannin as well as the entire delegations of each Kage together with Shirona’s few surviving ninja returned to the misty streets of Kirigakure. As the procession continued to walk down the fancy, combining both modern and the exquisite classic architecture, full of advertisements and various colorful posters and filled with palaces Kirigakure’s central “Royal” district, a small young blond girl ran around peeking into the procession shouting “Mommy” once in a while. As her efforts proved fruitless the girl just fell on her knees and started to cry. At that moment Oni Mask happened to pass by the girl, he looked at her and while it was impossible to tell what exactly his lifeless eyes were saying to the kid as he wore a new mask, the villagers moved the girl away from him trying desperately to calm her cries.

“Come, Little Princess, let’s take you back to the Mizukage Estate, shall we?” an elderly lady tried to fake a smile through her terrified of this procession face.

“But Mommy was the Queen, without her they won’t let me in… I’ve got nowhere to go!” the kid kept on crying.

The old lady had no idea what to do with the child. Streets of Kirigakure were incredibly dangerous for a villager who had never wandered away from the “Royal” districts into the poor ones. One thing was for certain, change was in the air, both for this girl and the rest of Kirigakure…