TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


One Shots by Ren by Lie Ren

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Pretty much Naruto gets more creative with clones. Let's see what happens!
Naruo was running through the forest. Kakashi had just given him an his team mates, Sakura and Sasuke, an exam to complete before noon. So of course, the exam was practically impossible. Take two bells from Kakashi, it'll be easy. Not so simple. The problem was that Kakashi outranked him in so many ways that it wasn't even funny, and Naruto can laugh at anything. Anything. Literally.

"Maybe if we worked as a team, but Kakashi would still beat the crap out of us, and even then, one of us would fail, an I doubt Sasuke would sacrifice his place. Sakura wouldn't because she would want to be with 'Sasuke-kun' and I already failed three times before. If only I didn't have to rely on them... Wait a second!"

This moment was the moment that Naruto had his first major breakthrough in the field of shinobi work. A strategy worthy of a Kage or a certain torture specialist that enjoys snakes that shall remain nameless so as to avoid painful removal of genitalia via spoon. It was at that moment that Naruto remembered things about the Kage Bunshin that could only be found in the Forbidden Scroll. The clones could use his techniques, broadcast memories back to him and even train for him, outside of physical work. They were the perfect teammates!

Naruto began plotting, using the mind of a prankster king to twist an corrupt the standard shinobi battle strategies he knew. Every time he had a breakthrough, he created a clone who would in turn create its own clone group, which would then think of plans to create entire fighting styles around this idea. By the end of this, Naruto had only an hour left to fight and steal a bell, however, he was so well prepared that he could have stormed a hidden village and fought to a draw, despite his total inexperience. His plans so random that they could make people plead for mercy, and their effects so shocking that a Kage would stare in awe!

Naruto dispelled his clones, five at a time, and saw the plans his clones created. He smirked evilly. 'Kakashi,' he thought. 'You are going to regret the day you messed with me!' He punctuated his thought with evil chuckling. Said chuckling reached Kakashi, making him shudder, before he pulled a quick substitution to avoid Sasuke's weapons barrage.

Meanwhile, in the Kyuubi's seal...

"Wonder what that gaki is up to now?" The Kyuubi questioned the small blonde human before it.

"No idea Kyuubi-san, but will you please make your move, we've been playing shogi for hours now and you haven't made a move." Replied said blonde human, who wore a white trench coat with flame markings along the bottom. "Oh, sorry Minato-san, it's just I got the weirdest feeling right now... Whatever, probably nothing." The Kyuubi stated, before moving a piece to block of his King from Minato's attack.

Meanwhile, with Naruto...

"Okay, each of you, split into groups of four hundred! Each group will be assigned a specific task! Team one, you are to throw random objects towards Kakashi. Be it a toothbrush or the kitchen sink, chuck it at him! Two, you are to begin setting traps everywhere except for the skies, that is Three's job. Three, you will be transforming into any flying animal you can think of and keeping the trees blocked from Kakashi! Team four, surround him and keep him occupied! Team five, you are te under ground team. Travel downwards and dig out the entire clearing! Make it deep enough to cause him trouble getting out, but make sure that team one can still hit him. Are we ready! Then gentlemen, welcome..."

At this moment, the world paused, Kakashi looked around feeling his danger senses go off like crazy, the Kage's of the world grew quiet and still, even their attack on the being that is paperwork ceasing. The biju in their containers' shivered and Madara Uchiha crapped his pants.

"To Operation Mindfuck!"

At these words, all teams began to March toward their objective in five groups of four hundred each. The ground shook with their steps and the very heavens began to weep. Quickly, the clone army found Kakashi in a clearing, reading a book. They all formed up, hiding in trees and bushes, setting up traps and digging pits, with four hundred confronting Kakashi. Team one had formed a single clone of itself, making it Henge into an object to throw at Kakashi, with such objects as a refrigerator, a chibi Shukaku, some green dual pistols and an old lady with some groceries being seen from above.

In the skies, birds ranging from sparrows to hawks swarmed the skies, along with millions of flying insects formed by the clones, as well as many mythical creatures, such as phoenixes, dragons and pegasii filled any holes left in the defence.

Finally, a single Naruto stepped into the clearing on what looked to be a walking bathtub. He raised a large breadstick with a watermelon impaled on the end in his right hand, and threw it towards Kakashi shouting, "Clones! Before you is the single strongest enemy we have ever faced, an enemy that will surely beat us! What will you do!?"

At this, all of the clones in the clearing, transformed or not, declared their unwillingness to attack.

"Is that so?" Naruto declared over the negative shouting.

A single clone walked forward and shouted toward Naruto. "We came to fight! But not for this! We are leaving!" At this many clones expressed their pleasure with the idea, preparing to dispel.

"And yet! We are here anyway!" Naruto screamed above the cacophony. "We came here, prepared to fight! We came here, knowing that we would die against this enemy!" He declared, pointing toward Kakashi, who was looking slightly clueless. "We came here, to fight for our dreams! For our rights! For our wants! And I say, we can still fight! Because, laying in our beds, many years from now, if we gave up, would you all give up all the years, from this point till then, for one chance, just one chance to say 'I fought! AndI did not back down to the bitter end!' Would you!"

Many clones began chanting and stomping.

"I for one would! And we all would! And we will show this enemy! That though he may take our lives, he will never take our RAMEN!!!"

Every clone screamed and shouted, stomping and chanting, preparing for battle.

Naruto decided to add one more stick to the bonfire.

"For RAMEN! For KONOHA! FOR THE WILL OF FIRE! HI NO ISHI!!!"

Thus began the attack.

Every clone in the trees hurtled everything but the kitchen sink towards Kakashi, forcing him to dodge, whilst dispelling clones tht were attacking him up close. He tried to jump up to leave the battlefield, but the many flying animals forced him back down. He used Doton: Shiju Zanshu, to try and escape underground, only for the entire clearing to collapse. Suddenly, all of the clones converged on him, the entire attack lasting but a few scant seconds, but that was all Naruto needed. He grabbed both bells then ran to the hidden clone squad, or team six. He nodded toward them, and they used Henge to transform into people such as the Sugar Puffs monster, the Wootang Clan and Patrick Stewart, along with Ian McKellan. Kakashi ran towards them, having burnt up a large amount of chakra to destroy all of the clones in the clearing. The Ian clone, seeing this, added some grey robes to his transformation. He jumped information of Kakashi, who had his Sharingan out, and grabbing a stick, transformed it into an intricate staff with a large crystal on the end. Having done that, he turned toward Kakashi, who had activated a fire technique to create a whip. The now Gandalf clone raised the staff and began to chant. He finished the chant with the ultimate spell that almost anyone could perform. The spell that only Ian McKellan could truly master.

"You. Shall not. Pass!" Was heard, before the clone slammed the transformed staff into the ground and released a chakra pulse, stopping Kakashi and forcing him backwards.

Several seconds later, the bell rang and Naruto walked out from behind a tree, with Smoky the Forest Fire Bear beside him. He looked toward Kakshi and then tuned to Smoky, then said.

"It looks like Kakashi just couldn't..." He put on a pair of sunglasses. "Bear it."

The clone to his left pressed the play button on a boom box, before everyone heard someone shout "YEAAAAHH!!!" With a guitar playing in the background.
Chapter end notes: Sup, I just drank five litres of coke. I now feel like shit, have a good one! Review please! Don't care if it's hate or not, just wanna see a review, ya know?