TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Stardust Summoner by Lie Ren

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Me: Sup! I'm updating this first cos it needs a hell of a lot more words. Haku won't help me though...
Haku: It's your fic! You write, and they provide constructive criticisms.
Me: But that's boring!
Haku: Tough! You don't own anything so you can't make anyone help you.
Me: Dammit! Why did you remind me?
BEEP BEEP BEEP SMASH. These were the first noises heard by Konoha as one Naruto Uzumaki awoke from deep slumber. "Dammit! Now I need a new alarm clock!" Naruto proceeded to invent several new swears.

"Wait! Summoning today!" Was heard a split second before what seemed to be an orange blur appeared in Naruto's bedroom. It turned out that Naruto had perfected getting dressed I the point that it happened subconsciously. "OK! Food first, wash up and then to the training ground!" Naruto shouted gleefully, before turning to his door and tripping over a scroll he left on the floor.

"Dammit!" Was heard before another orange blur appeared at the table and flickered slightly before leaving to the bathroom. He ate fast, it seems. Naruto came out of the bathroom looking slightly less grime covered than yesterday. He picked up his keys and walked out of his apartment, locking the door as he left.

Naruto arrived at training ground nine, ten minutes after leaving the apartment. He immediately left however, as he saw what seemed to be two green aliens with enormous eyebrows harassing some Genin.

'They can handle the aliens on their own, right?' He thought, before making his way down to training ground seven. It was empty, so he walked as far back into the training ground as he could and started going through handseals. He didn't use chakra at first, just to make sure he could get the handseals right. He heard a loud snap to his right, and the sound triggered an accidental use of chakra as he practiced.

He continued with the jutsu, hoping that what he summoned could save him from whatever made that noise. He bit his thumb and slammed his hand onto the ground. 'Kuchiyose no Jutsu' he declared, and a large poof of smoke enveloped him.

Meanwhile, at the Hokage tower, Hiruzen Sarutobi, the Sandaime Hokage, was furiously battling his worst enemy. However, the paperwork refused to give up. Luckily for poor Hiruzen, a poof of smoke as large as the Ichibi appeared in one of the training grounds. Fearing the worst, he left the Hokage tower, donning his armour and summoning Enma, the monkey boss summon, in his staff form.

Naruto stared up at what appeared to be a large, silver dragon. It looked down at Naruto before giving what appeared to be a dragon's version of a quoted eyebrow. Suddenly, it spoke.

"Who dares summon me? The son of the Quasar Dragons?" Was bellowed into Naruto's face from what appeared to be the dragon's mouth.

Naruto, not wanting to seem too rude to this behemoth, spoke up. "It was me!" He cried, adding a hesitant "Quasar-sama" to his sentence.

The large dragon scrutinised the boy before nodding and grabbing Naruto with its humongous talons. "You're coming with me!" It bellowed, before disappearing in a large explosion of lightly glowing dust.

Sarutobi arrived on the scene just in time to see Naruto disappear with the giant. He stared at the glowing particles that floated down around him before dropping down to his knees. 'Forgive me Minato, Kushina... I have failed you.' He thought in despair, before he noticed the dust forming into words on the ground before him.

'The boy shall be returned on the eve of the anniversary of his birth. He is our summoner. Let it be known that the Stardust clan keeps its word.'

Sarutobi stared at the particles before him as he felt his hope returning. 'Perhaps I still have a chance...' He thought. He turned to an ANBU that had arrived on the scene. "Call a council meeting," he ordered. "Things are about to change!"

Meanwhile, Naruto opened his eyes and immediately closed them, the light being too bright. He slowly cracked them open again. This time, his jaw dropped in awe. Before him, were three different creatures, each slightly resembling each other.

The first, and smallest, resembled a jet that he had seen in the movies. Its neck was long, as was its head, with spikes either side and another that looked like and arrow on its snout. Its claws were the purest silver colour, and its wings seemed bony, yet long and powerful. Its tail was long and thin, and the end was tipped with a blunt, club like object. It had large purplish-blue padding on its shoulders and pecs, and seemed to be the least volatile of the group. Its eyes were a deep yellow, yet they conveyed care and compassion.

The second, much larger than the first, was similar, yet different. It was almost covered in a deep silver coloured armour. The armour was dotted with green gems along the joints. Its body was much more human like, and it even seemed to have abs. Its tail was much thicker and didn't have anything at the tip. Its wings seemed even more like the plane wings he had seen and its head was even more jet like than the first dragon, although its neck also seemed shorter. Its eyes, however, scared Naruto. They too were a deep yellow, however, they seemed much more focused, and seemed to convey extreme sadism and the wish to cause harm, although it looked toward Naruto with what seemed to be a friendly look.

The final dragon, was huge. It seemed as big as the Kyuubi that was shown in the documentary they watched in the academy. A large amount of its body was uncovered. Its scales where a deep obsidian colour, although it was still armoured. The armour was a pale blue, with a deep emerald gem embedded in the centre of the chest plate. Its neck was much shorter than the others, and its helm seemed to have a harpoon where the dragon's about would be. It didn't seem to have legs, merely armoured areas of its body. Its hands were almost human like and were tipped with deadly claws. The gauntlets for its hands had sky blue gems embedded into them. Its tail was long, yet the end was blunted, with a sting like protrusion extending inwards towards its body. It was surrounded by white, blue, yellow, green and black rings, like those surrounding a planet. It seemed to be in a state of constant peace, although anger could be seen burning deep in its deep yellow eyes.

The largest suddenly spoke, its voice making the ground Naruto stood on tremble. "Welcome Naruto Uzumaki. Welcome to the home of the Stardust clan!"
Chapter end notes: Me: That may have been the longest chapter I have ever done. Ever. In all time.
Haku: When will I be introduced?
Me: I'm gonna go with the wave arc. It just makes more sense.
Haku: you wouldn't change your mind if I pouted would you?
Me: As much as I want to see that, it won't change my mind.
Haku: Damn!
Me: Oky guys, that's a wrap. If anyone is good at lemons and wouldn't mind doing a HakuNaru yaoi moment, I will add you as co-author and you get some of the credit for the story. You don't get money, just recognition from anyone who reads this... And a cyber-cookie!
Haku: Review and tell us what you think!