TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


crossover by hyugafan

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: ok! time to go fictastic!!!

I do not own Naruto
Naruto's skin tingled in the warm morning air. Had he ever woken up this early? But this m,orning he had reasins. The hokage would give him an A-ranked mission! all of hisdays of training as a chuunin finally paying off! he took the direction of the Hokage's office.

-Oi, dobe. a voice said behind him as he walked in.

-Morning, Sasuke-bastard! He replied.

They both waited silently for the three other nins to show up. gaara, ùcurrent kazekage, would accompany them, as a witness from suna.
Then there would be the Hyuuga genius, and Sakura.

the team seemed kind of weird, but no one asked questions.

In the world of ninjahood, nobody asked questions. Everyone finally showed up and they walked into Tsunade's office.

-Ah, so everyone's here. Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Neji, and Kazekage.

-Oh, yeah!! Bring on the mission!!! Believe it!!!
The blonde ninja yelled.

-Calm down, dobe.

-Bastard!

-Do you all mind!! Sakura and Neji asked at the same time.

-*sigh*, well, here it is. You are to travel to a city in the east.

-Thunder country? Gaara asked.

-Farther than that. beyond the sea. You'll travel there with a flying machine called "plane". It will be driven by someone we used genjutsu on. After you land, don't forget to Kai him and knock him down.

-Hai. everyone said.

-So, what do we do anyways? Sasuke asked.

-As you know, the war with the sound won't easily be beaten. We figured if we made contact with the eastern people, we should be able to prevail. You are to lend them any millitary help in any way you can. I want a detailed report when you get back in two months.

-Them? who are you talking about, Hokage-sama? Sakura asked.

-A team of fighters known as the "titans", or something that way. You'll find detailed intel as you board the plane. pack your things, lock and load, and get ready for your first A-ranked mission!

-Alright!!! Naruto asked. I don,t know who we'll fight, but they better have good medics!!! believe it!!!

they packed up and walked to the village outskirts where a man with goggles(like the ones naruto used to wear) was checking something under what looked like a dragonfly, with strange shuriken-like blades on the "wings".

-So this is a plane... Neji said.

-Mornin' everyone! I'm jack. we'll be headin' for tha big ol' U.S in a matter o' minutes!

he wore a leather jacket and had a mustache. He was about Tsunade's size.

They climbed aboard and found individual notebooks with pictures of the fighters. They read it individually for about twenty minutes when a tremor rocked the plane.

-This is your pilot speaking, we have lifted off and will arrive on the site in six hours. please get comfy and thank you for using Transatlantic corporation. Have a happy flight.

-Wow, wjere actually flying!!! Naruto said.

-Gaara, are you ok? you look kind of flkushed... sakura said.

-Bathroom...... Ugh!

He left and went to the bathroom to empty his stomach.

-Wow, my first A-ranked mission, I'm flying and I got to see Gaara puke! Neji said with a rare laugh.

-And where only begining . sasuke said with a smirk.

Once Gaara got back, they compared the intel they had. Starting with Sakura.

-Ok, this is kind of weird... She is a fighter, supposed to be an alien life-form. She has energy beams because of something you could compare to chakra. Has the ability to fly. Name: Starfire.

-Original. Mine is a six foot tall Humanoid, and most of his body has been mechanized. Posseses enhanced senses, high strenght and multiple devices. Uses energy as a weapon, but He needs recharging like a battery. He's black and called "Cyborg". Neji closed and looked at Naruto, telling him silently to move on.

Okay! this dude has green colored skin! weird, huh? Says here he's a ve... vegetar...

-Vegetarian, dobe.

-Shut up, Sasuke! anyways, he can morph into whatever he wants, as long as its animal and known to him. Not much info, except he likes horror movies and he's a prankster. Hey, I like this guy! His name is... Beast boy?

-Ok, I'll continue. Gaara said. My intel is about a girl, grayish skin, blue eyes. Her powers are defined by her emotions and she is some kind of a goth. She uses telekinesis and meditates a lot. she has a weird looking gem embedded in her forehead and desn't talk much. Her name: Raven.

-Sounds like a potential girlfriend for you, Sasuke!

-shut up, dobe. Anyways, me last. He seems to be the head of the team, and fights using martial arts. Uses a Bo staff and has great strategic abilities. Wears som kind of mask on his face, either that or his eyes are wider than Neji's.

-Is that an insult to my byakugan?

-Hell no. I don't feel like starting a clan war.

they eventually fell asleep, Because they had woken up. The only person awake was Gaara. everyone jumped as the machine hit the ground in a loud *thump* and rolled away.

Sasuke took care of the pilot and they all got out on a huge airfield. they walked to a building and saw the guy known as "Cyborg" holding a sign on which was written "japanese governement representatives".

The gang walked up to meet him.

TBC


So, waddya think? leave your reviews!