TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


[Reviews - 6] LikedPrinter


Summary: The 4th Shinobi war led to the fall of the Shinobi way of life. The great villages fell and the warriors of shadows were scattered like leaves in a storm. A new system rose from the ashes of the old one. But the new world has to put up with new threats. In their hour of need they turn to the one man they would have rather forgotten. Naruto Uzumaki.
Rating: 15
Category: OC-centric, General Fiction
Characters: Naruto Uzumaki
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, General, Mystery
Warnings: None
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 2 Completed: No
Words: 6816 Read: 3482
Published: 14/07/14 Updated: 22/07/14



1. Chapter 1 by crimson sun06 [Reviews - 4] Liked (4132 words)
Okay guys, welcome to my latest offering. I came across this idea when I was sifting through some time-travel fics. So many of them. Something goes wrong and some weird plot-point allows Naruto to go back in time (Most of the time Kyuubi using some space-time technique or him being transported via Obito's sharingan) But I have yet to come across one which deals with what it would be like if the war didn't go that well and then dealing with the consequences. If you have the stomach for that kind of fic, you're at the right place.

Otherwise you're wasting your time with this. Fair warning.

Its unedited, so if you come across mistakes do point them out.

Like my other fics Naruto is the main character. So, do give it a read.
2. Chapter 2 by crimson sun06 [Reviews - 2] Liked (2684 words)