TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Kakusareta Kage: Reawakened by Vera_Hale

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Here are a few chapters for you. I know they're short but bare with me please.
ENJOY!!
A Few Days Earlier...
---
NEJI
Iga Ueno, Mie Prefecture.
"What a beautiful night," I noted as I stared out of the glass doors that led out to the balcony of my room. The sky was like a black canvas with a light spray of magenta clouds and a splash of glittering pinpoints. It looked like a warm night too; there was no howling of glacial wind or crackling clouds gathering in the distance. Just a gentle breeze as the leaves swayed lazily from side to side. Dancing to a beat they were only privy to.
Tearing my eyes away from the serene sight I walked toward my closet and pulled out a white, long-sleeve vest. Slipping it over my head I opted for slippers instead of sneakers or boots as I always liked the feel of the grass under my feet. It somehow allowed me a peace like no other. Like my very own safe haven to which I could runaway to. Something I never took for granted since it was rare treat for me. Walking toward my door I stopped in front of the ivory framed mirror that hung beside it, staring at my reflection. A pale face that housed even paler eyes. Brushing my fingers against the head band I wore around my forehead I slid it over my head, revealing the light blue tattoo I usually kept hidden. Tracing the lines I felt nothing but smooth skin beneath my fingertips. I had long forgiven the Hyuga clan for what they've done. The Juinjutsu. It was a cruel move fuelled by a fear for their own people. But that was all in the past. And I had agreed to let bygones be bygones. Dropping the head band on to my bed I left my room.
The hallway, like most of this mammoth sized house, was nothing short of lavish. Shinobi relics adorned the walls as bisqué carpeting lined the floor while bronze chandeliers hung from the ceiling. The hallway opened up to a huge U-shaped staircase with dark oak banisters carved to resemble braided rope with gold ribbons intertwined in them. Hopping down the steps on my right I turned straight into the kitchen.
Naruto and Hinata were seated by the lime green diner-like tables by the windows, sipping tea, as Gai and Rock Lee hustled behind the stove.
"Neji," Lee greeted with more enthusiasm than necessary, "Gai-sensei has prepared his specialty. Would you like some?"
I was barely five feet into the kitchen when the full gist of Gai's concoction hit me like a fright train.
"No thanks, Lee." I declined politely. If it was spicy enough to singe my nose hair imagine what it would do to my stomach lining. Opening up the fridge I took out a bottle of spring water as I heard Hinata's soft voice, "You're going out tonight, aren't you? You always go out when the night is as pretty as this."
Nodding I said, "You could join me if you want."
"No way!" Naruto exclaimed as he sprang up from his seat and forced himself beside Hinata. Causing her to turn beet red. "She's staying right here."
I looked at Hinata and she refused to meet my gaze. Even after all these years Naruto still had that effect on her.
"Maybe n-next time Neji-kun." she stuttered shyly and I nodded.
"Very well."
Walking out of the kitchen I exited the house. A cool breeze swirling around me like mischievous spirits. Closing the door behind me I traded the warmth of the castle for the warmth of the night.