TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Ten Tails by lovinganimetoomuch27

[Reviews - 130]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Here is another chapter. A bit of a lovey dovey one, but who doesn't like love. Enjoy!
Kiyoko’s POV

The next time I wake, it feels as if I was thrown in a sack and thrown around for hours. Every muscle in my body ached.

“How are you feeling?” Kakashi said from besides me. He leaned on his hand and laid there. He must have been keeping watch over me.

“Very sore. I’m okay now, and hungry. What time is it?” I ask.

“Its morning. You’ve been asleep for almost a day. You needed the rest. What happened Kiyoko,” He asked and brushed a few strands out of my face.

“I made a late dinner, and waited for you to return, but then Danzo came. I never thought he would attack me so upfront. They managed to seal my chakra and took me the hideout. I wasn’t there for a very long time. He thinks jinchuuriki should be weapons. He wanted to keep me there forever. He said I was too dangerous to be left unsupervised.”

“Were you afraid?”

“No, I knew you would come for me. I was more worried about you than I was about myself. I don’t know what I would do if something happened to you because of me. I’m glad everyone was unharmed,” I say and close my eyes for a bit. I come closer to Kakashi, he’s always warm. I felt his hand caress my cheek.

“I talked to my mother and Eri about something yesterday, Kiyoko,” He said. I looked up to him.

“Is something wrong?”

He shook his head and smiled. He had bed hair and his mask was on the night stand. I loved to see him this way. He brushed my bangs and tucked them behind my ear.

“I thought about waiting for the perfect chance, but right now is the perfect chance to ask.” He took a deep breath and sat up in bed. I followed his lead, he was acting weird. He went over to the vanity and grabbed something. My body ached as I sat on the edge of the bed. My heart raced as Kakashi took a knee and opened a small box.

“Will you marry me Kiyoko?” He opened the box and I saw a silver wedding ring glistening. I had to be dreaming right now.

“You- you want to marry me. Me?” I asked. He nodded, “Who else would I ask.”

I gulped and tried to keep my thinking straight for just a few seconds but I couldn’t. I never thought I would marry, but with Kakashi kneeing in front of me I couldn’t believe Kakashi wants to spend the rest of his life with me. Not only that but we’ve only been dating for a little under a year. I shake my doubts away from my heart.

“Yes I would love to be your wife Kakashi,” I say with eyes full of tears. He smiles and stands to gather me in his arms. I hid my tears in the crook of his neck. This place is like a safe haven for me and I can't believe that they will always be in the future to come. What a strange world I live in, just yesterday I was kidnapped and now I’m engaged.

Kakashi pulls away to give me a passionate kiss that left me breathless. We couldn’t stop smiling.

“I love you,” He said as he slid the ring on my ring finger. It slid perfectly.

“I love you too. Kakashi. I can’t believe this is actually happening,” I laughed a little.

“Yesterday I went to buy the rings, I just couldn’t wait any longer. I asked Eri for permission to ask you. Surprisingly she said yes immediately after I said it. She said she wanted to be the bridesmaid of honor. And I asked my mother if I was in rush to ask you. She said there was no such thing to be in rush and in love. But after yesterday I knew I wanted to make you my wife. I want to be with you and protect you. And some day in the future perhaps start a family,” He said.

“Thank you Kakashi.”

“For what. I should be thanking you for accepting me forever,” He said and kissed my forehead once more.

“For loving me. Thank you for always being by my side. If we never met I don’t know what I would be doing right now. But because we met my life has changed drastically. It hurts to think about my life if I never met Naruto, Sakura, Sai and you that day.”

“Then don’t think about it. We met, and we’ll see each other for the rest of our days on this earth.”

I nodded and widened my smile. I thought this was a dream but it wasn’t. I will be his wife and in the future the mother to our child. My heart squeezed at the thought of starting a new chapter with him. I wanted to scream of enjoyment and excitement. A wedded couple, I loved the sound of that.

A knock on the door interrupts our sweet moment. I can already tell who it is by the chakra standing outside. It was Rin, Rokuro, Ume, and last but not least Eri. I had a feeling they were here to hear the great news.

We went over to open the door for them. I hid my hands behind me as Kakashi opened the door. Eri held Rin in her arms, she sure has gotten a lot bigger. Soon she’ll be able to tumble to places.

“Its been a while since we saw each other. Finally I catch you,” Eri says and hands me Rin. I am forced to grab her and Eri grabs my left hand. She lets out a squeal, while Ume and Rokuro smile.

“I knew it. I knew he was going to ask you soon, but I didn’t know that he would propose to you today. Oh my, the is great!” Eri lets go of my hand as I hold Rin. Rin tugged my hair in excitement. Eri and Ume hug me tightly as Rokuro gave Kakashi a hug. It was a bit awkward but they looked like old friends.

“So when is the wedding ceremony?” Eri asked.

“I just asked her a few minutes ago, we didn’t even have a chance to really talk about the details yet,” Kakashi said. We migrated to the living room where I gave Rin to Kakashi, I couldn’t hold on to her for too long. I was still very sore. My heart was still racing at the thought of marrying Kakashi.

“Under the law there has to be at least two witnesses at the ceremony. Lady Tsunade will be there as well to file the paper work. Its very simple to become Mrs. and Mr. Hatake,” Ume said as she prepared the morning tea. I sat the kitchen table and peeled a few potatoes for breakfast. My stomach was howling like a hungry wolf. I could hear Kakashi struggling to keep Rin from yanking his mask off of his face.

“And then after that there is a party. Its a fun and great day. Wearing white and black kimonos and having friends and family there are very special. I’m very excited for you Kiyoko,” Eri said. That morning was very busy. The six of us ate breakfast together, something that has not happened, but it was fun. Especially when Rin grabbed a handful of food and threw it at Rokuro. I watched in awe as I saw the scene in front of me. Rokuro and Kakashi washed the dishes. Eri was cleaning the food off of Rin and Ume was cleaning the counter and table. I sat in the chair and watched with love at the scene in front of me. I’m so blessed to have met them. Yesterday was forgotten, I live for days like this. For everyday. For Kakashi.

Later that day Kakashi and I were walking to Lady Tsunade’s office together.

“Where is your ring Kakashi?” I asked him. He took out the necklace he kept and there it was. A ring like mine. He smiled and put it back inside his shirt. I should probably do that too, as a ninja I used my hands a lot. I can’t risk it breaking during a mission, this was too precious to me to lose. I unhook my necklace and slid the ring through, I put it back on and notice the slight sound of jingling it made as I took a step.

“When do you want to get married Kiyoko?” He asked. I thought about it for a bit.

“I want it to be in the beginning of summer. We can have an outdoor get together after the ceremony. Wouldn’t that be fun? What do you want to do?”

“Whatever you want. You can plan it all, all I wanted was for you to answer yes. Once I got it, it didn’t matter how we celebrate it.”

We entered the room together and Lady Tsunade grabbed a chair for me to sit in. She looked at me throughly, but once she noticed I was no longer in pain, she sat down behind her desk once again.

“I still have not heard a word of apology from Danzo, not even a peep. He’s afraid to return to the village because he knows what he did is illegal. So if you can tell me what happened that night Kiyoko,” Lady Tsunade said to me. I nodded and went on telling her what happened two days ago. When I finished telling her of his abilities she was as red as a beet. She kept muttering that it wasn’t possible. Danzo couldn’t have a sharingan.

“What kind of village am I running here? I don’t even know the elders that I trust well. And that Danzo is running an organization in the shadows. Even if I try to disband it, there are anbus who are loyal enough to him to stick with him. He’s deeply rooted in his work, that snake. I never did trust him.”

“Do you think he will come back for her?” Kakashi asked.

“Its highly possible. Maybe not now, but in the future he will. He can’t get to Naruto because he is well known around the world of who he is. They know he has the ninetails, but Kiyoko is a hidden jinchuuriki. If he got his hands on her, it wouldn’t be difficult to hide her away and no one but her close friends would notice. To keep her safe we have to make her more important to the village. Her name should be known, like your own Kakashi Hatake,” Lady Tsunade said. She was right, because I have kept my abilities and origin hidden only a handful know about my true power. It would be easy to kidnap me and keep me hidden.

“She’s saved the Leaf Village before. I’m sure people know who she is. They know her name across the lands as well.”

“That’s true Kakashi. But the past fades and unless she happens to save the village multiple times or brings down a powerful opponent, her actions are forgotten. Events and actions brand a person,” She responded.

“Well we can change my name to something. You see Lady Tsunade...” I start to say and looked at Kakashi for permission. I’m not sure if I should tell her or not but he nodded.

“Kakashi and I are going to get married, Lady Tsunade,” I said. She looked up in shock, and blinked a few times.

“You two are getting married... that is surprising, but congratulations nonetheless. So this is your idea of becoming more well known? People will know you are the wife of Kakashi Hatake,” She said with a small smile.

“I approve. Alright then when should we make it official. Later today? I am a bit busy at the moment, how about after dinner?” Lady Tsunade looked over her schedule.

“We’ve only been engaged for a few hours. My Lady please wait for a bit longer.” Kakashi said.

“Very well. Enjoy your time. But don’t take too long. We never know when he might strike again. Keep that in mind,” She said. We bowed and she shooed us away. We walked back to the streets.

“Everyone is in a hurry to marry us off,” Kakashi said. “I don’t want you to run off afraid because everyone else is pressuring us to get married in such a short amount of time.”

“I wouldn't run even if someone forced me. I’m not afraid to marry you Kakashi. I have no doubt in my body that you are the person I want to spend the rest of my life with, so time to me doesn’t really matter, I don’t care if we marry tomorrow or next year.” I say and laugh a little. He always thought I would leave him, but this strong shinobi in front of me had his doubts and weakness of his own. I loved it.

“Kakashi- sensei! Kiyoko!” Sakura yelled from afar. We saw her along with Hinata, Ino, Tenten and Kurenai. They all had wide smiles on their faces.

“I’m sure everyone in the village will know we are engaged by the end of the day thanks to the loose mouth of Eri and my mother. They probably went straight to them to tell them everything. And here I thought we were going to have a quiet and intimate engagement.” Kakashi mumbled. I patted his arm and waved to the girls who came walking towards us.

Sakura got to us first, she even bounced a little. She grabbed my left hand and looked for the ring. I saw her pout a little. The other girls caught up and looked confused. I couldn’t help but laugh a little.

“Why do you look so disappointed Sakura?” Kakashi asked, amused.

“Where’s the ring?” She said.

“What ring?” I asked, teasing her.

“You know the engagement ring. The one Kakashi gave you today. Eri told me you two are going to get married! Where is it?” She asked. I took my hand from her’s and pulled out the necklace. I showed them my ring and they all smiled.

“Congratulations!” They all said.

“We have to get together and celebrate!” Ino exclaimed. Kakashi sighed but patted their heads.

“Not right now. We’re a bit busy with a few missions. Give us a bit of time girls.”

“You can’t expect them to get married right away you know,” Kurenai nudged them. They nodded, a bit deflated but happy for us. I was blessed with so many great friends.

“Don’t worry we’ll invite you girls to the party and wedding when the date is decided. I will need some help to pick a kimono after all.”

When I said that all of their faces lit up even more. Ino and Sakura even gave me a little squeal. Kakashi cringed at their little yell.

“We’re keeping that as a promise then,” Tenten said. They waved goodbye as we parted ways again. I watched as Kurenai and Hinata walked to Lady Tsunade’s office. Who would have guessed that everyone was as excited as me to marry Kakashi.

“Soon the entire village will know, won’t it?” I asked Kakashi who began walking again.

“Yes, but I guess it’ll will work in our favor. If everyone knows you're my future wife it will harder for Danzo to take you again. Lady Tsunade will probably make sure that you’re assigned to missions with me or higher level ninja. It’ll be for precaution.”

“I’m making a mess, but I’m grateful Lady Tsunade is putting great effort in keeping Danzo in his place.”

“He’s gone too far. I also believe that you will become a lot more busier. You’ll have training and missions. You’ll be kept busy so you’re harder to track down, which can only be good for you.”

Kakashi was right my life did become very busy. Tomoko and Sage Moriko trained me harder on sage art after the Danzo incident. Sage art was easier to control and I was no longer as tired as I once felt. Lady Tsunade sent team seven on more missions as well. Some less dangerous than others. Sometimes Sakura would train with Lady Tsunade and Yamato would fill in for her spot. I didn’t have very much time to think about my wedding plans. Eri and Ume were busy planning for it though, I didn’t really mind. I wanted my closest friends to share the happiness with me that day, whenever that comes.
Chapter end notes: So what do you guys think! Let me know! Thanks for reading!
Until Next Time!