TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Ten Tails by lovinganimetoomuch27

[Reviews - 130]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I know it has been a while since I have updated but I had band camp Monday- Friday 9am to 9pm so I had no time to write. Plus I have school Wednesday, but I will write anyways. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Again I'm sorry for the wait.
Kiyoko Senju. Kiyoko Senju. So is that really my true identity? He must be lying, there is no way, I mean he isn’t really telling me the truth. But he just used wood style, much more easily than I did. It was clear that he had trained for many years, but why doesn’t Sage Moriko know about him. Why does she not remember that one more wood user? Why, when everything was going smoothly, the universe throws another curve ball my way? This shouldn’t be true, but I knew that it was.

I don’t know how powerful my mother was but to erase your life from the Library of Lives is hard enough, to change it and keep it changed even after the caster is gone, just seems unreal.

That is if my mother truly is dead. No, of course I know she is gone, I saw it in my first memory. So many questions were just rising in my head, I couldn’t think straight, and the world wasn’t in order anymore. Is was chaotic, absolute chaos, and I fear that my world will always be in this state.

“Kiyoko? Are you hurt? Hey, can you hear me?” Kakashi shakes me up a bit. I realize now, maybe he’s been doing that for a while. Its just that my brain is jammed, and late in responding.

“No, I don’t think I am. Did- did you just hear what my father said?”

“Yes, but don’t talk about it right now, there are still too many ears around, lets get you out of here. I can feel others around us,” Kakashi grabs hold of me.

“And Sakura? Where is she?”

“She’s gone off to fight others. She’ll be okay. I think the worst is over, they were after you and the information in the house after all. How did the tailed beast know about that?” Kakashi says. We make our way to our house. I expected to go directly to Lady Tsunade’s office to report our share in this attack. We needed a story first. One like, he was just trying to get me back is a good excuse of a story.

We enter the house, but something was not right. Maybe it was me, or there was something strange. I can feel the lingering of something, Kakashi feels it too. I grab a kunai, and follow Kakashi to the hallway. I open my bedroom door, and I find my window wide open. Someone has definitely been here. I can see my underwear drawer closed half hazardly. I push past Kakashi, slamming it open, not caring is Kakashi saw my undergarments.

He took it. My father took my book, my empty journal that was supposed to be my history in the making. I throw my clothes to the ground, searching the drawer until I know for certain that it really isn’t there.

“What is this?” Kakashi asks. He grabs a piece of paper that was set on top of the drawer. It was, what seemed like the last page of my empty journal. The paper was a bit thicker.


“It says, ‘today was just the beginning of the revelation, the end will come once you find the true path yourself. It will await you, written, the history of your life.’”

“So my father takes my journal to write the truth. Finally after ten years, he decided that I should know the truth,” I run my hand through my hair. Everything has scrambles back into disorder. I don’t know how any of this is making any sense.

“It just seems like he wants something you don’t have. He has the ‘truth’ and I’m sure all you want is to know what the truth really is. Its bait to get you to the Moon. We don’t know for certain that what he said is entirely true,” Kakashi sets the paper back on the drawer.

“But why would he lie about any of this. He just admit that he put the tailed beast in me. He just admit that my mother and him were going to rebuild this village to its great glory, and the world too. Who the hell are they? Who the hell am I? I’m not even Kiyoko Tsukino, I’m Kiyoko damn Senju. And that is just unthinkable! There is no connection,” I pull the ends of my hair just a bit.

Kakashi takes my shoulders and guides me to the living room. He sits besides me, keeping his hand on my knee in comfort.

“There really no way to pinpoint this situation,” Kakashi says.

“What do you know?” I ask the beast inside me. He sighs in annoyance, but I was not in the mood for his mood swings. He was going to cooperate with me.
“What I know? Oh, I’ve been long enough to know everything that has happened in the life of the first man. I know many things Little Kiyoko. You’re going to need to be a bit more specific,” the beasts lightens in his scowl. There was no way around this question, not today. I want answers, and I want them now.

“You know exactly what I am talking about. Tell me right now beast!”

“Well is that the way you talk to someone who knows the truth!”

“Then tell me how to talk to you. What is your name? Do you know how you were put in me? It was my father wasn’t it? That is why you hate him so much,” I take a guess. I can hear the beast chuckle.

“Now why would I tell you my name? A mere human knows nothing about the value of a name. Especially you, who doesn’t know if you truly are a Senju or a Tsukino,” the beast says.

“Then why don’t you tell me? Tell me am I a Senju? What are my father’s intentions?”

“Hmph, there you go again, thinking that I will simply give you the answers. Just because I helped you once does not mean I will help you again. Telling you doesn’t help me at all,” he grumbles.

“Then help me understand the truth to eliminate my father. Then it will benefit you too,” I tell him.

“It will only truly benefit me if I get out of this body, and no longer be under the mercy of humans. How could you possibly do that?” he growls.

“You’re just going to have to trust me.. uh, it would really help if you told me your name at least,” I tell him,

“Hmph, if the damn name is so important its Ryuu. But don’t get too comfortable with me, I’ll take you off guard if you do,” He threatens, but I smile. I feel a wall between us break. Ryuu, his name is Ryuu, the beast has a name, just like I have my name.

“Kiyoko?” Kakashi brings me back to reality. “Why are you smiling? Did you find something out?”

“Yea, I did. The beast’s name. Ryuu. He’s a bit annoyed though. I’m sure with him we can figure things out,” I say, feeling the world lighten just a bit. Kakashi smiles too.

“I think we should start with that house in the Uchiha district, I bet we can find some clues there,” I tell him. He agrees. We take flight again in the middle of the night, the sun should be rising in a couple of hours. I can see the scar in the forest from the battle I had with my father. My heart began to race when the house came into view. Something in me was eager to be there, but I was nervous to find clues. Part of the was afraid to know the truth and what if the answers were in there?

Once we get to the doorstep, my body moves like its been here before. I don’t try to open the door, I know its locked. I move over to the tree near the entrance, the key was hanging on the middle level branch, I knew it was there because I just did. The key was there alright, I snatch it and plop it back into the hole. I twist the key and hear the click, I open the door and push it open.

“How did you know the key was there?” Kakashi asks.

“I just did. I feel like I’ve been here somehow,” I step into the house. It was cold from the absent of the Uchiha residence. My heart beat faster, making it hard to breath and stand. Kakashi grabs hold of me, making sure I don’t fall. My feet stepped in front of one another nonetheless. A driving force was making me move, this wasn’t me who has been here. Maybe it was the beast.

The house had a large living room, the furniture was untouched. A thick layer of dust covered everything. The dining room was right next to the living room and it led to the kitchen. Down the hall there were five doors. Kakashi let me lean on the wall while he went on to look. I was slowly gathering my breath. The bathroom and three rooms were the other doors.

“There is what looked like a study room, maybe there is something in here,” Kakashi says. I walk over to the far right door. The moon outside was giving us little light now, the sun was coming.

There were many books in this small room. Stacked and opened half hazardly. It looked like everything was left undone. The chair in front of the best was pushed back. I walk over to the desk, maybe it was in some of the drawers. Kakashi goes over to the bookshelf, while my hand moves expertly to the second drawer on the left side of the desk. I knew exactly what I was looking for, that is what i felt. I already know what my father wanted, but the real me doesn’t. All of this was making me feel like there was two of me in one body right now.

I slide the drawer open. There were pictures, full of pictures. Pictures of mother and father, together. I grab a handful with my shaky hands, there were pictures of my mothers as a small child. A chubby girl with raven black hair. Her eyes were black to match. I could see what looks like her mother hugging her. They looked a like, much like I look alike to my mother. There were pictures of my mom on her first day of the academy, her parents were there with her. My mother’s mother was smiling, and her father was staring straight into the camera. He hid his smile, but I could see the pride in his eyes.

What the hell are these pictures doing here? Just looking at her through these pictures, she looked untouchable, like she was just a fairy tail character, but no she was my mother. I go through the pictures, the more there are the older she looks. It wasn’t until she looked about twenty that my father showed up in the pictures. They both looked so happy.

I’ve never seen my father smile so widely, and it was a genuine smile. He had his hand around her shoulder, and my mother stared at him. I can tell that they were truly in love. Then how could this man in the picture become my father today.

“He looks so loving and warm in this picture,” I tell myself. Maybe I ruined their happy ending. Maybe that is why I ruined my father’s hope. Maybe that is why he hated me so much. But I can’t comprehend it.

The last picture in the deck was the picture of their wedding day, well it looked like it was. My father wore a black kimono, while my mother wore a deep blood red. It reminds me of the color of Kakashi’s Sharingan. She had her hair in a curly bun, ruby pins held it in place. She was beautiful, and they both looked ecstatic to be wed. Their rings were shining in the sunlight.

But that wasn’t what caught me by surprise. It was the background, they stood in front of the Hokage faces. My parents must have lived here, if at the least at least one of them did. It was either my father or my mother that have roots here. Or both.

My father said he was a Senju, that family name is clearly rooted to the Leaf, then what about mother.

“Kiyoko?” Kakashi says softly. I realize that I am crying, but I don’t feel sad. Kakashi sucks in his breath as he sees the pictures on the desk. He knows who they are. My parents whose lives I thought I vaguely knew about. But now I feel like they are complete strangers. He picks up the picture that slipped out of my hand.

“What is this?” He says. I wipe the tears from my eyes, and kneel besides him. There was an indent in the ground underneath the ground. It was a little path to push the desk aside.

“Come here, help me push the desk to the side, I think there is a door leading to the ground,” Kakashi knocks on the floor. “Ya, its definitely hollow.” I push the pictures back into the drawer. I help Kakashi push the desk which looked a lot heavier than it really is. I use my weak chakra to heave it to the side. There was a door there, Kakashi uses his foot to unlevel it. It pops open. Steep stairs led down to a dark room. There was no lights and the dark night didn’t help.

Down there were probably the answers my father wants, and answers to my own questions. I want to know the truth about my parents. Kakashi grabs a small orb from his pocket. He crushes it in his hands and it soon began to glow a bright blue.

“Here we go,” Kakashi says. I follow him, keeping my hands on the walls around me. My heart raced again, my knees were growing weaker the closer we got to whatever we were heading to. Something in me was guiding me to the answers.

“Ryuu, is it you who is telling me where to go?” I ask the beast in me.

“It isn’t me kid,” He says. Someone else was helping me by telling my body to go to the correct places. That person was inside me, I can feel it. I have to stop to touch my beating heart, I’m not sure who it was but I can feel their eagerness run through me. Who ever it was, I thank them.
Chapter end notes: Thank you for reading! I hope to hear from my readers. Let me know what you think will happen in the future. Thanks for reading. I'll try to update soon.

Until next chapter!