TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Ten Tails by lovinganimetoomuch27

[Reviews - 130]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Here is another chapter! Sorry for the feels.
We drag the mistress’s body to a bush, away from the main road. I remove my transformation, and see Sai and Kakashi waiting for us. The mistress struggles in the jutsu, thankfully we didn’t knock her out completely, we still needed a little more information that could help us. Kakashi kept his eye closed, but he was going to use his sharingan to put her under a genjutsu. I take her in, making sure I get the hair length right, and the color of every fiber she wears. I can’t make a simple mistake in there. Her eyes were gold, and her hair was the tad green, her breast made mine feel small, and her figure was much more accentuated than normal women. She had a facial mark on one of her eyelids. I make sure to add it to my transformation.

I tighten my whip when I see her trying to escape more desperately. I wish I didn’t have to do it so brutally but this was a mission and Kakashi told me I can’t let my emotions get the best of me while I was on a mission. Kakashi knees in front of her, and reveals his sharingan, her body goes limp a few seconds later. I let my jutsu fall, but Sai wraps her in one his snakes, I should learn how to detach my jutsu like that as well. We wait on guard as Kakashi gathers the information she had on the drug dealer.

“She wasn’t a ninja, but she was a mistress. Her name is Aimi, so if you hear someone call you, Kiyoko go. She know that out of the ten mistress he has at the moment, only four are jounin, so this will work out on our favor. The client is supposed to be here in five minutes, so Kiyoko transform into Aimi and go back through the window and back to the others. I will enter with Sai and Sakura as the client, and they’ll be my bodyguard.They will wait upstairs like instructed, and I will go down. We all know the plan.”

“Sakura and Sai, its important to not act too hastily, when you sense danger act as you two see fit, but try to hold back. Don’t let the guards block the only exit we have. The later we are revealed the better.”

The nod, and we transform as needed. Sai and Sakura as the client’s body guards, and Kakashi turns into the man we electrocuted earlier. A tall old man, his hair is barely attached to his scalp. He looked like he needed to go back home. I transform into Aimi, feeling very much exposed. I look at Kakashi once more before I hop back through the bathroom window. I look at myself in the mirror, everything looked identical to the real Aimi. I tug at the short skirt, and walk a few steps with her heels to get used to them. I’ve never worn heels before. I’ll just have to make sure I don’t act too differently. I open the bathroom door, the knob was destroyed, no one could go in anymore, one the door closed it stayed closed. I walk back to rest of the girls who looked very much like me.

“I was just about to get you. The client is about to arrive,” a girl with short black hair tells me.

“Sorry, I’m not feeling to well,” I say with my new voice, its very dainty and clean. I try to remember how I sound like.

I sit with two other girls, there were only four of us, and I think the rest are waiting downstairs with Jumble the drug dealer. A few minutes later I see Sakura, Sai, and Kakashi walk in, their transformation was perfect, I follow the girls to them, where we guide them to an area behind the bar. It curls behind, and the staircase is leading down, I look around, making sure I remember my way out. Hopefully it was taller and wider downstairs. Kakashi, the client follows without hesitation, they all look completely comfortable.

“My two guards will wait for me upstairs, if that is alright with you lovely ladies,” the client says. They smile at Kakashi, and let Sai and Sakura stand by the entrance of the stairs, I walk down with the rest of the girls. Kakashi in the middle of us, a briefcase in hand. We arrive to the base, it extended quite a bit, it was like a small apartment down here. A man sat in a large chair, the mistresses who I presume were jounin where located near him. The drug dealer, wasn’t to old, he was a middle aged man, a had a cigarette between his teeth. He looked very familiar, I’m sure I have seen him somewhere. It scared me that I knew him somehow. I held my hands in front of me, to make sure they didn’t tremble. Kakashi took a seat in front of the man, setting the briefcase to his side. We stood on the other side of him.

“Aimi, Ran, go help the girls with the tea. We’ll brew the finest for our guest,” the man says. I follow Ran to the kitchen where other very similarly dressed girl began making side snacks. She turned when we entered, and I see her face. I feel my heart stop, and I freeze where I stand, I can feel my body go cold. I was going to throw up right in the spot, she stood there, my old friend who I thought died many years ago, Suzu.

“Do you not feel well Aimi?” She asks. I remember I am not Kiyoko at the moment, and I gulp all the feelings and questions I have. I shake my head, and begin brewing the tea, along side of her. She was there, her brown hair was a little longer now, but she kept it short. Her eyes were not so young and innocent anymore. She must be a jounin mistress, and eventually I will have to end her. I couldn’t do it, I panic at the thought of her dieing again in front of me. I looked out to see Kakashi talking, I don’t know if I could go through with this.

I saw her die right in front of me, I even checked for a pulse. I confirmed her death, I killed the men who did it. It clicks, that man, the drug dealer was one of the mist ninja who attacked us. He somehow survived, and there we was, dealing and using women. I lean on the counter, trying to keep my transformation from crumbling. I see Suzu place her hand on my shoulder, she was trying to comfort me. I was going to burst out in tears, she was alive! She was healthy and she was here beside me. How did she survive what looked like a fatal attack?

“Please do bring out the tea ladies,” the man says. I place the cups on the tray, and follow Suzu and Ran back to the main room. Kakashi eyes me, I knew I’ll have to be aware of his signal. He could attack at any moment and I feared the time will come sooner than later. They talked, but I didn’t pay much attention to their conversation, I could only concentrate on Kakashi’s hands.

I am a ninja, I am a ninja. I have to endure the pain, I have to endure the pain. I can’t let my emotions blind me. I can’t let the past affect the future. I kept repeating that in my head, trying to convince myself. All the guilt I felt when I failed to keep my promise, was it all a waste? Has she been living a good life? I hope she has, I always wanted to show her my skills when I finally did become a jounin, but it seems I’ll show her my chunin level jutsus instead. I pray she doesn’t attack me, I hope we don’t end up fighting at all.

The time came to trade the drugs for the money, Kakashi grabbed the briefcase, I knew what held inside, it was nothing but paper bombs. I’ve already began to form the water base for my wild water wave in my mouth. I see Kakashi give me the standby signal. The man, a former mist ninja and current drug dealer, sets the briefcase in front of him, I position my self just a bit away from the rest. The briefcase is opened just a bit, when Kakashi gives me the signal. I let my jutsu hit as many as the enemies as I can, knocking almost all of them down. I’ve counted nine mistresses, and only four of them are jounin. I hear the bomb go off, and then I hear the screams of civilians upstairs. The four women already have their weapons in hands, all of them did, of course they all know how to fight, some were just more skilled than others. I have my shadow clones within seconds, as long as I keep my transformation Suzu won’t know its me, but it was getting difficult to maintain it.

I see Kakashi fighting with the drug dealer, I knew it would be them two, water against lightning, it would help if one of my shadow clones would use earth against him, but I couldn’t let anyone know I knew earth jutsu. It was strictly against the rules Sage Moriko has put. I fight what looked like a jounin, she was quick, very quick, but I kept up. Kakashi was faster and I’ve trained myself to keep up. She throws a kunai, to get me off balanced, but I use the wall to bounce right back. I kick the kunai right back to her, it skims her shoulder. She uses a fire jutsu, but I use a tearing torrent to put it out. I see one of my shadow clone defeat one of the mistresses. The ones who weren’t skilled went down quickly, four of them remained and Suzu was among them. I made the mistake to turn, and my opponent lands a painful throw to my stomach, it makes my transformation disappear, and reveals the real me. I gather my strengths again, and use a water whip to trip my enemy, the pointed water goes through her leg.

In the corner of my eye I see Suzu frozen on front of my shadow clone. She looks my way like she knows which one is the real me, and there is nothing in her eyes. It seems like time has changed her as well.

“Kiyoko?” I hear her say. The sound of my name makes it harder to concentrate. I use a tearing torrent to end my battle, my two shadow clones were battling, while Suzu came closer to me.

“I thought you died, I-” I began to say, but stop when I see her grind her teeth in anger. She came at me with full force, making me fall onto the ground, and hit my head on the concrete floor. My vision faulted for a bit. She held me down, the kunai held against my throat. She looked like a different person, there is nothing left in her.

“You left me to die! I was still alive, and you left me! I became that disgusting ninja’s pleasure toy. I trusted you! I couldn't go back home, my family probably thinks I died in battle! I am stuck here, and its all your fault!” She presses the kunai a little harder.

“I’ll help you get out of here. You can escape now, I truly thought you died, Suzu I’m so sorry,”

“I can’t leave. He said if I tried he would hunt me down. I have a child Kiyoko! His child! Its not so easy anymore.” Suzu wasn’t letting the kunai away from my throat, a shadow clone pulls her off of me, but her tears are falling, and all the will to fight her has vanished. I left her, and he took advantage of her. She had a child now, but there was no happiness in her eyes, if I hadn’t left her she and I would have been taken in the Leaf, and she wouldn’t have to go through any of this.

“I saw what you turned into, a monster. You’re a monster now and you were a monster then, and because you’re a danger to everyone, I’ll kill you. I am going to kill that monster you have in there, and I’ll let you die slowly. You’ll know all the pain I had to go through except you die here,” she snarls, and I desperately search for Suzu, but hatred has consumed her. She wasn’t coming back untiI die, or until she dies. I don’t want to die, and I won’t kill her. I can’t.

“Suzu, please try to open your eyes, I don’t want to harm you. Please!” I beg. I hear two more bodies drop, and I see Sakura and Sai end the long battle between my shadow clones and the other enemies. Suzu sealed her hands before her hand began to change. Rock covered her right arm, and then she came charging.

Sakura comes to my aid, as she kicks her, but Suzu grabs her ankle and throws her to the side. Something in me beats sense back into me as I see Sakura collide with the wall, but Sai managed to soften the hit with a super beast scroll. If she intends to hurt Sakura, Sai, or Kakashi then I have to stop her. I have to save the person I thought she was, not the person she became.

“Try to remember the person you were! Suzu wanted to save the kids from war, she wouldn’t want to fight a friend!”

“Don’t try to reason with me! You haven’t gone through what I have been through! Why did you get the future you wanted and I didn’t.” She strikes at my head, and I easily dodge it, her tears weren’t helping her, and I make a water whip that wrapped her rock hand and held it behind her. I hold her against a wall.

“You don’t know what I have been through either, it hasn’t been fun and games for me. I struggled, and I almost didn’t make it to where I am, but I’m not making excuses. Please don’t make me fight you, Suzu.”

I feel the jutsu in her hand fall to floor between our legs.

“There is no need for us to talk anymore. You are no longer the girl I met in the cave, you are a monster, who only turned away when you saw I needed help. You could have saved me, but you left me! Why did you run? How am I supposed to go on this way?” Suzu looked at her shaking hands in front of her. She was going to break, I could tell she wasn’t in the best conditions for the past years, and I felt at fault for everything she has been through.

“You can get out now! Take your baby and go back home! Your family would be so glad to see you, just take your baby and get out of here before you end up dead,” I start to pull her to the stairs. I can’t let her die, no I can’t. That baby needs her mother, and she needed to get out of here. Please god, don’t let anything happen to her.

“Is this what you wanted? If I had known you were going to become who you are now, I would have killed you in that cave.” She spits in my face, Her words didn’t make sense, what is happening to her, she’s losing her mind. Maybe seeing me put her into a shock, maybe she sees the beast in me rather than Kiyoko.

“There is nothing left here. Nothing. You took it all away. You took my innocent, and my freedom. You stole what belonged to me,” Suzu mumbled. I see more guards flood in, but Sakura and Sai take care of them while Kakashi dealt with the drug dealer. He was good to stand against Kakashi for so long. It felt heavy in my chest, like I wasn’t getting enough air, I couldn’t function right by looking at her. She was shutting down, and it felt like I was going down with her.

I tried to remember the way she felt so passionate about. She was Suzu the savior of all children, she was going to set this waring world straight. Suzu talked about peace, the peace we all think of, and at the time I believed every word she said. We were going to travel the country, and learn powerful techniques to fight the evil doers and save the innocent. We were to protect the harmless, and justice. We were foolish and childish because this is what it has boiled down to. Suzu and I, we didn’t even come close to achieving our dreams, they never even began.

“Is this what you wanted Suzu? Is this what you really turned out to be?” I say to myself, she trembled at my feet, all of her anger turned into shock. I felt lost, what am I supposed to do, how am I supposed to snap her out of her state?

Suzu saved me from enemies who wanted to kill us. She threw herself in battle, but now in the middle of battle she stared blankly at my feet. I was more afraid of the lack of response from her than her anger. Has she turned off her emotions by just one look of my face? Was I that horrible to remember? Was this the power of the beasts’ monstrous intimidation? I don’t know if she cowered away from me, the monster, or herself. I couldn’t possibly know, but I could feel my heart break. It wasn’t until I feel a kunai pass by my head that I remember I am in enemy’s territory. I feel blood trickle down my cheek.

“What are you doing just standing there? Move before you get seriously hurt,” I hear Kakashi yell. I turn to see him using chidori on his opponent. It goes through the drug dealer’s chest, that was it for that battle. Sakura and Sai were hard at work, trying to cover my back as I stupidly stood there. I did what Kakashi never wanted me to do, I was letting my emotions blind me from the mission. I had to help them with the load, I use my tearing torrent on an enemy close to me, and stop a guard from attacking Sai from his back. Kakashi jumps into the fight, making it end much quicker with my water nature and his lightning nature.

It ended up being a successful mission after all, all of the enemies have been taken care of, everyone but Suzu.

“Its going to happen again isn’t it,” She kept whispering to herself.

“What are we going to do with her?” Sai asks as he takes his sword out of his holder.

“No!” I run up to Suzu, sai stops. I was going against the Leaf’s orders I know. But I couldn’t let them kill her, I know she was in there somewhere. I know the Suzu I remember still lived, she was just shocked. That is all.

“Suzu saved my life, and now I’m going to save her’s.” I stand a bit taller.

“Kiyoko. th-”Sakura begins but is cut off by Kakashi.

“Sakura, I want you to check upstairs for any enemies left. Sai go and check the perimeter. I’ll deal with this,” Kakashi says. Sai leaves immediately, but Sakura hesitates for a bit but leaves as well. I can’t read Kakashi clearly, there is no way knowing what he will do, but I couldn’t let her die. I didn’t want to leave her again.

“She is the enemy now Kiyoko, she isn’t the girl you met in the cave that day,” Kakashi tries to get closer, but I try to get closer to her. I can’t let her get hurt again. I tried to feel strong, but I was going against Kakashi. He sighs when he sees my resistance.

“Kiyoko, we can’t take her back with us. She is unstable and she is dangerous.”

“But you took me in when I was dangerous and unstable. What is the difference now?”

Suzu has stopped shaking, but she kept quiet behind me.

“That was different. We took you back because of the beast-”

“So that is the only reason you took me in. Its not because I needed help, its all because I have this power. That is all anyone cares for power! Am I not Kiyoko? I’m just the vessel to the beast, right? That is all that matters anyways.”

It hurt more than I thought it would when I said those things and Kakashi didn’t deny them. It was like someone punched my throat.

“Kiyoko. It wasn’t like that. I-”

“I can’t stand being here anymore. If we’re going to leave, can we leave, but she stays alive. That is the only way I can repay her,” I don’t wait for an answer. I rush to the exit of that damn pub, trying to make sense of what I feel. And trying to mask the tears that so desperately wanted to fall.
Chapter end notes: Oo, Kakashi, you're in a bit of trouble there. Thanks for reading let me know what you guys think!

Until next chapter!