TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Ten Tails by lovinganimetoomuch27

[Reviews - 130]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
“Now is your chance to kill them, they are letting their guards down.” I hear him say inside me. There he was again, always haunting me. I feel sweat bead down my forehead, I muster every strength I had to wipe it off, but it was no use, new beads formed in replacement.

It began to get harder to breath, as the monster in me became harder to control. Will this happen everyday now.

“Kakashi.” I say, but my voice isn’t strong enough to go through the door. I heard their conversation come to a halt, and thankfully the door opened, revealing Kakashi, and Lady Tsunade.

“Get me.. out.. of here. Not .. safe.” I breath out. I crumble the sheets in my hand, fighting the urge of letting the monster out. I focused my mind on one person, it seemed to help me control the monster. I kept my eyes on Kakashi, I was more comfortable with him than with Lady Tsunade. Well I wasn’t comfortable at all, not with the risk of lashing out.

“We have to get a sealing jutsu on her now. It looks like she’s fighting her inner demon.” Lady Tsunade says. “A powerful sealing jutsu takes time, but for now we have to help her keep the tailed beast in check. I will try the Uzumaki sealing jutsu, then we’ll try the Four symbol seal. It keeps the nine tails in Naruto in check.” Kakashi agrees. What are they going to do with me?

“We don’t have time to waste, we must do it now, while she’s still able to control it.” Tsunade says. Kakashi nods.

“What’s happening? What are you going to do to me?” I asked Kakashi softly. I was scared, afraid that the monster inside of me was right. They only thought of me as a weapon. “Told you.” I hear him say inside my head. “They aren’t going to hurt us.Trust me.” I say back, hoping these words do come true. Please don’t let them hurt me I say to whoever is listening up there in the sky. If there was a god, he would save me right.

“Don’t worry. We are going to help you control the tailed beast inside. You’ll be safe, we won’t ever hurt you.” Lady Tsunade says with sincerity. I feel myself relax a bit, but still fight the monster inside me.

“Do it quickly, the less pain the better it will be for her.” Kakashi says into Lady Tsunade’s ear. I’ll try she replies.

“Let me see your midriff. We will put the seal there.” Tsunade instructs. I lay on my stomach and left the shirt to reveal my pale midriff.

“Just breath, it’ll be over soon.” Kakashi says from behind Lady Tsunade. I saw her begin to weave signs, thats when I became nervous. My breathing was shallow, and sweat sprinkled my forehead. I closed my eyes and stared into my head. Soon I felt a jolt of electricity starting from my stomach, spread through all of my body. Then the heat rolled into. It felt like my body was set on fire. I see myself standing inside my head. My black hair static from the electricity, my pale hands curling in agony. I see my body collapse onto the ground. Nothing but gray and black surrounded me.

I see the two glowing eyes scanning for a way out. We both knew there wasn’t one. I see steel poles ascend from above, planting themselves into the ground, creating a cage. The monster began to slam its dark body against the cage. I hear myself scream with every slam. The pain grew intense with every second. Soon a symbol appears on the front gate. Altogether there were ten gates that held the beast in the cage. From a distance I see my body lay in front of the gates, still, and dead like, but I know I’m alive. Right?

“I will get out, and I will kill everyone in this village, starting with that old hag.” I hear him growl from the the cage.

I gasp for air, and return to the real world. I stare at my stomach, from my point of view all I could see were black squiggles, and a red ring around it. I tasted blood, and noticed my nose was bleeding. Blood, and for once it was mine not someone else’s.

“How do you feel?” Kakashi says.

“I feel lighter.Like I can finally take a deep breath. I can finally let myself relax now, I didn’t know I can feel this way.” I say quietly, and for the first time in a long time I laughed. The rumbling of my chest felt so strange. A smile on my face, something I forgot I could do.

“Does this mean I won’t hurt anyone anymore.” I say hoping the answer is yes.

“We can’t say that for sure, it took a lot more gates than I originally thought it would.” Lady Tsunade said.

“How many did it take?” Kashi asks. “Ten” She replies.

I got up from the bed, and feel my bare feet touch the cool tile floor. I tugged my tattered pants, and my dirty shirt into position. I wipe the blood from my face. Man I really need a shower. I stare at the two people in front of. They had so many chance to end me, but they helped me control and store away this monster inside me. It has been so many years since I’ve met kind people.
Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, and Lady Tsunade, are they thinking of me. Will this be my home?

“Get settled in, I’ll call you into my office so we can talk.” Tsunade directs to me. ”Kakashi keep on an eye on her, I will like if she could stay with you for now, until she gets the hang of things. If you could teach her a few things.”

“Yes my lady.” He responds.

“Thank you for all you’ve done for me. I am forever in your debt.” I say. She doesn’t reply, instead she takes a good look at me before leaving the room. I shake as the cold wind comes in through the open window.

“Lets check you out, then I’ll show you around the village.” He gives me a squinting smile. I feel myself get warm, why do I feel that way. I nod, before following Kakashi through the many hallways. I see sick people through open door, a few were crying, and a few held newborns in their arms. They seemed so happy, the beginning of a new life was beautiful, and I find myself smiling at the baby. I figured from the reaction my father had towards me, my birth wasn’t beautiful, it wasn’t joyful.

I notice Kakashi keep walking, so I draw my attention away from the joyous families and catch up.I take my time to take a good look at Kakashi from behind. He was certainly a lot taller than I was. Maybe a full foot taller, and he walked with no care in the world. His hands stuffed in his pocket, and his body posture lazy. Nothing about him said danger, it just said relax. And every time I walked besides him I felt utter most heavenly peaceful. And because of that I want to stay by his side.

We don’t speak as we made our way through the busy street. My stomach grumbles loudly, I try to mask the sound with my hand. But I still hear a small chuckle from Kakashi.

“Hungry? We can stop to grab a bite somewhere.” He stops in front of a restaurant.

“Oh no, no really I don’t want to bother you. I would really appreciate a bath though” I say. “ if that’s not too much to ask.” I quickly add on. He must be tired, so I don’t want to bother him with taking care of me.

“Well lets go back to my apartment, so you can freshen up. I’ll get Sakura so she can get you fresh clothes. Sound good.” He says. I nod and follow him towards a complex. We finally arrive to his front door. Kakashi steps into his apartment first before holding the door open for me.
I take my shoes off and leave them in the entrance.

“The bathroom is on your right, make yourself at home. I’m going to go get Sakura. Be back in a bit.” He says as he leaves me alone. I hear him lock the door behind him. I feel so strange being in his home. I roam around, and see there is a small spare room. his bedroom in the other side. It was a small apartment, but then again he did live on his own. Well i think he does. I see two picture frame above his bed. One where he seems to be a child. Maybe ten, I can’t be sure, but he was frowning. He looked annoyed. Beside him was a beautiful girl, and a boy besides her, they must be his friends. An older man laid his hands on the two boys, smiling widely and proud. His smile reminded me of Naruto’s.

The other picture was the same, except he was the one smiling proudly, while Naruto and a black haired boy scowled. Sakura smiling brightly in the middle. Who was the other kid in the picture. It wasn’t Sai, and yet I feel like I’ve seen him before.

I leave his bedroom, it was wrong of me to snoop in his bedroom. I finally take the shower I have wanted for a time. The bathroom filled with steam of the hot water as I sat in the tub. The scorching water burned away at my skin. Cleaning my hands from all the blood its touched. I don’t know how long I was in there, but soon I heard Sakura and Kakashi come into his apartment.

“Kiyoko?” Sakura asks.

“In the bathroom.” I say. I hear her stop in front of the door. “Um, I got you fresh clothes, can I leave them in there?” She asks. I pull the curtain closer to my body, “Yes please.”

After changing into the clothes Sakura got me, I examined myself. Sakura got my blue pants that I’ve seen so many ninja wear here, and a yellow long shirt that looked a lot like her’s. I slide the bathroom door open and see a backpack sitting there.

“Its for you, Sakura got you things you would need.” I see Kakashi lean at the end of the hallway. I nod. I quickly scan the things in it.

“There are a few things in the fridge if you’re hungry, I’ll be heading to bed. You can take the empty room. There is a futon in the closet and blanket there too.” Kakashi says before walking to his room.

“Uh, wait. Thank you for letting me stay with you. I’ll try not to get in your way.” I say as I bow my head in respect. I don’t know what I would have done if he didn’t agree with Lady Tsunade. I would probably be alone in some motel or something. He just waves me goodnight, and slides his door without another word. He was as mysterious as me.

I fixed my bedroom to my comfort, but I couldn’t sleep. The crickets chirped outside of the open window, and the trees swayed to the small breeze. Instead of tossing and turning all night, I got up and stood in front of the window. A few lights illuminated a few houses, but the village was peacefully quiet, like inside me. I was at peace with myself, but I still remember the faces I killed. They were from my village, I wonder what father thinks of me now? I haven’t seen or heard from him in fourteen years. If he cared, he would have looked for you.

I carried a photo of my mother around, she was smiling along side of father. I ripped father apart a few years ago, when moon ninjas attacked me late at night. I was so angry with the village I ripped the photo in half, but I found myself safely keeping mother intact. Her hair was long like mine, but her hair was a deep brown. Her eyes were bright, and so cheerful. I looked a lot like her, she was so happy, but I ruined her life. I killed her, I owe her. She gave me life, but all I do is kill. There must be some kind of balance to me right?

I kill, so where is my other half that gives life. Was it mother?
I feel safer here, in the Leaf, but being in the village won’t protect me from my father. I somehow know he sends ninjas to kill me. Will he go far enough to attack the village to find me. I can’t risk them getting hurt, they cared for me. Kakashi, Lady Tsunade, Naruto, Sai, and Sakura, I don’t want them getting hurt because of me. But I’m afraid to go again.

“Gah stop having arguments with yourself.” I said to myself. This wasn’t helping, I would just go crazy. I expected the monster to speak but it didn’t thanks to the seal. I saw something shift in the tree outside, two glaring eyes staring right at me. My heart raced, did the monster escape? I take a step back, and shutting the window, I trip over the futon, and send my things tumbling. I cursed, I quietly and cautiously make my way to the door. I had to lead the monster away from here. I open the bedroom door, still keeping my eyes glued on the window. Right before I close the door I bump into something. I don’t remember the wall being so close to the door.