TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Ten Tails by lovinganimetoomuch27

[Reviews - 130]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Here is another chapter. I like writing this part of the story, and I really think it'll help with connecting and understanding Kiyoko. She is a human too, and it shows the cruelty her father makes her go through. So sorry it is a short chapter!!! Let me know what you think!!
The next time I wake, I wake with a punch to the gut. The air is musty and I was in need of fresh air. My father isn’t here, so I feel little relief, but there were three ninjas in his place. I didn’t even try to look at their faces, I was still so tired. I was still in pain, but I have feeling in my right hand now.

“Look kid, if you want to get out of here, you need to let the seal weaken.”

I refuse to do what they want. For all I knew the beast and my father were working together to bring “peace.” Instead of letting him help I make sure the seal is stronger, I feel weak but keeping him in was crucial. I’m putting my chakra into this beast, I want to go to sleep again, but I feel water being dumped on my head. And then the pain of electrocution comes into play. I feel the blood dripping from my nose, I was losing my sight, and my sense of touch. They fade and return as the day proceeds.

“Come on kid, don’t be stupid,” the beast growls again.

“Shut up!Just keep you mouth shut for once,” I scream. He was distracting me from strengthening the seal. My father came back in hours later, I was fried. I lost my sense of touch a few hours ago. Everytime they shock me its getting harder to breath and its getting slower to recover.

“You’re still not saying anything. If you really do no nothing of the Sharingan then tell me anything you know about the Leaf. You were in there long enough to have learned something. If you tell me something new then I don’t have to torture you any longer,” my father looks refreshed, probably sleeping without a trouble. I on the other hand have never felt this hurt. It was painful to breath, so I tried to take small breaths. Because of the electrocution going on for hours in the early morning, my body has given up on healing over and over. It no longer worked in the way I wanted to, the electricity was destroying my muscles. They don’t let me recover, that’s the whole plan. They need to weaken me until I am vulnerable for genjutsu and they were getting there. Time begins to be insignificant, I no longer cared or know what time of day or night it is. The would drag my body to the bathroom, and then they would feed me. They were killing me and keeping me alive.

“You- You, want the information so badly, why don’t you risk your life for it instead of sending your men to their deaths,” I struggle to say. “You know that the Moon is no match for the Leaf, if there does happen to be a conflict between these two villages, and you two do fight. We all know who will win. Their skills and numbers will outmatch you. You are in no position to push for information as much as I am.”

I see him spin a kunai around his index finger. I knew he was going to stab me somewhere, last time it was my hand, but now? He sends it flying toward me like I knew he would. It punctures the side of my stomach, I feel the sharp pain grow into my nervous system. It was growing like a vine, the pain was getting more intense. The beast was no longer helping with speeding the healing process. I was healing at my normal rate, it was faster than everyone else, but not fast enough to make it bearable anymore. I knew his patience was wearing thin, and that I should think about shutting my mouth, but it was hard when all I felt was pure hatred and irritation toward one person.

“Alright lets talk about something else then. Jinchuuriki’s, I’m sure you know what they are,” my father pulls a chair in front of me. I don’t look in his eyes, he would tell I would be lying if he did. Of course I know what they are, I am a jinchuuriki. I keep my gaze to the ground.

“Very well, I’ll just keep saying names, and tell me if you recognize any of them,” he says with an amusing voice.

“Minato Namikaze?” Kakashi’s sensei and Hero of the Leaf. I don’t react.
“Kushina Uzumaki?” Never heard of her. Naruto has the same last name, I wonder if they are related in someway.
“Madara Uchiha?”
“Hashirama Senju?” The first hokage, the master of wood technique.
“Sage of Six Paths?” Sage? Paths? What kind of senjutsu is that?


The names ran on and on, and I never did say a thing. Of course I did endure the few hair pulls, but that was to be expected. I felt the anger in his every physical contact. Like he was finally getting all of his frustrations out. After all of these years of separation, he was finally doing what he pleased. He couldn’t hit a child, that would make him look bad, but now I am an adult. I am the enemy, its understandable to torture the enemy. No one in the village will question it, why would they? They all want me dead.

“Its getting a little stuffy in here isn’t it. How about we get you to your old bedroom,” my father smiles at me. I finally snap my head up, no, no, that is the last place I want to be in right now. I was trying to search for any kind of heart, but his eyes were empty, he wasn’t lying. He would really make me suffer if he took me there. I would only feel the pain of my childhood. I would see images of her. My mother who I thought loved me, but I found out she didn’t in the least. I’m not strong enough to face her memory yet.

“You wouldn’t dare,” I cough the words. My throat was not used to my vocal cords vibrating again. My head was pounding, I could see my heartbeat through my eyes.

“You know I would,” my father takes my binded my hands. He runs his thumb along my knuckles like he’s trying to sooth away my anxiety. I was feeling ill with his touch, I tried to pull it away, but my muscles didn’t move to my command. He squeezes my hands much harder than they should be, I hear my knuckles pop out of place, and then there is pain. Pain, pain, that is all I felt, just a breath, and there it was, pain. Just a blink and there it was, pain. Just a heartbeat and there it was, pain. He leaves, and his ninjas go behind him. I was left with my pain, and I wanted to hurt him, oh how I wanted to, but here I was chained to a chair, like an animal.

I was so pissed beyond belief, he still thought of me like an animal. I held a beast inside, I know that now, but I am not an animal. I am a person too, I live like anyone else, but he still treats me like an animal.

I don’t know how much time passes, when they enter, but it feels like forever. It must have been a while because my wounds were beginning to heal, it was less painful now. I can almost take a deep breathe, I could if chains weren’t restricting me. I was asleep when the ninjas enter again, my father was there too. I knew he wouldn’t be letting me out of his sight for too long.

“How long have I been in here?” I ask.

“Four days. If you think they are coming to rescue you, then I suggest you don’t get your hopes up. If they were so urgently trying to save you, don’t you think they would have by now?” My father replies with a soft tone, which bothers me. I hated that he was so calm and collected, he only raised his voice once, but I was more afraid to see this side of him. I knew he could be right, my head told me so, or rather the beast told me so. I didn’t, I had faith in them, in their strength. I had faith in our friendship that it would be enough to them to make me seem somewhat important. I really do think they will come, and I will have information for them to hold.

“You are mine,” He caresses my cheek, I turn, leaving his hand in the air. I was truly afraid now. I couldn’t control my heartbeat, and tears were beginning to fall. I promised myself that I wouldn’t cry, but I did. I cried, letting all of my fears show. I was afraid, terrified of my father. I tried to mask it with courage, but I can’t anymore. I didn’t want to stay here, I don’t want to. I cried until the left, and then I cried some more. It hurt in my chest, it wasn’t bleeding but it hurt.

“I want to go back home,” I whisper and close my eyes. I repeat it so many times, but when I open my eyes I am still in the closed room. I am still in the Moon Village, and I am still my father’s daughter.
Chapter end notes: Thanks for reading. Kiyoko is getting weaker. She is losing hope and faith. All feedback is welcomed!!!
Until next chapter!!