TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Tze, nerd! by SakuraNoOkami

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Nerds. Geeks. Loser in the world of Love and life.

Everywhere she looked where those. But that's okay, she got used to it a long time ago.




Because she was..




----------------------------------------------------




''Hello! And welcome to the C.O.R-Worldcup! My name is Or.'' shouted the moderator in the microphone as his Elvis cowlick (sry, don't know the right word) sparkls. It doesn't look that good as it sounds, but he is though 'better looking' as the boys on the benches around the round battle field behind the bulletproof glass dome, that aren't what you can call 'handsome' or 'attractive'. ''You all know the rules. So let's start with the first fight!'' Which is followed by loud cheering.

The Company of Robots, short C.O.R, is an competition for people all ages who want to win - how the title says - with their robots. And to have the chance to fight against E.m.i.l.y the robot from C.B.

''Our first candidat is a newcomer, Fang!'' the boy entered the battlefield, next to his robot. He has chocolatebrown hair, pretty face shape and a sticking plaster on the nose sigh, when he only wouldn't wear those ugly glasses. He would be such a good looking boy.


~X~


Though many eyes sees how the robot from the noob is going to be the one who makes the other robot to a mound of scrapped metal, a pair of eyes watched precisely as the other people.

Watching and analyzing each movement. Battle over Battle.


~X~


''And now our final battle! On my left'', Or held his left hand to the entrance ''Fang!'' as the boy made his robot ready for the battle. Or pointed unduly to his other side ''And here is our starguest! C.B.!'' booming applause echoed from the walls from the hall.


..

but

...



''Huh? W-where is she?!'' asked Or in confusion.


~X~


One person exited the big building, where she actually should be in the dome and fight with Emily against the winner of the competition.
Chapter end notes: i had this idea about a year ago and finally i wasn't to lazy to write it


leave a comment what you think about ^^