TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


How to Make Itachi Uchiha Extremely Mad by Maia Nishikawa

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: If anyone has any more ideas, submit them in a review and I'll add them with credit to you of course!
1) Hide all the food from him except stake, so he has to eat it for every meal. He will have to either starve or throw up.
2) Ask him how many fingers you are holding up from ten feet away.
3) When he answers wrong, poke HIM on the forehead!
4) Talk about all the wonderful times you had with your family.
5) Ask him if he’s taken his crazy pills today.
6) Tell him how it’s likely the future generations of Uchiha will have pink hair.
7) Ask him if he uses eyeliner to make the little marks on his face.
8) Trap him, and ask him if he can weasel his way out of it.
9) Buy him a pair of huuga contact lenses for his birthday.
10) Celebrate the day he murdered his clan every year with a toast. Or just plain toast.
11) Make it seem like since Kisame and him are PARTNERS they must be together.
12) Talk about how much you miss Konoha and all the fun times you had.
13) Fangirl over him every minute of the day.
14) Insist that he drive the car, while Kisame tells him which way to turn.
15) Make him a Sasuke plushie or blanket.
16) Get him a seeing eye dog. Name the dog Mikoto.
17) Take the seaweed out of his Onigiri and replace it with tomato.
18) When Deiadra threatens to kill him one day with his C4, sing Pop Goes the Weasel.
19) Jump on his back and ask for a piggy back ride.
20) Take out his hair tie.
21) When he scolds you, tell him he looks exactly like his mother.
22) Replace his purple nail polish with black and attach a note to the bottle that says ‘embrace the power of the goth’
23) When he fights an enemy using his crows, summon Kakashi Hatake and the crows will go away, mistaking Kakashi for a scarecrow.
24) Tell him how much you love family reunions.
25) Remind him how Konan is dating Nagato, therefore is off limits.
26) Ask him if he wants any children.
27) On April Fools, tell him you went and saw Sasuke, and you told him the Truth.
28) When he freaks out, tease him for not being able to see through illusion.
29) Tell everyone that he has a huge crush on Kurenai Yuuhi.
30) Every time he mentions Sasuke or Kisame, point at him and shout YAOI!
31) Tell him you think his belt looks stylish.
32) Ask him where he got the glamorous necklace too.
33) When he takes a shower, sneak in and steal all of his clothes and towel.
34) As a gift, buy him some dango. When he reaches for it, take it away and tell him he’s not allowed to have it because he killed his clan.
35) Hug him tightly and talk to him in a sappy voice.
36) When he spits up blood, laugh and tell him he should really do something about that.
37) Ask him if he uses horse shampoo to keep his hair so long and luscious.
38) Tell him he is bad and that he should feel bad.
39) Ask him if he would prefer the name ‘ferret.’
40) Ask him if the reason he hides is emotions so well is because he’s trying to hide the fact that he lacks hate, he doesn’t have what it takes, and he never will.
Chapter end notes: I hope everyone enjoys. :)