TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Fuu's Love- Naruto's Journey by Fuu and Naruto

[Reviews - 7]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Events in the Naruto anime and Manga are going to be tweaked a little to fit the events in this story. Love between Fuu and Naruto are going to be gradually grown with scenes that give hints of their growing affection towards each other.
Chapter notes: After Naruto Uzumaki returns home from war with the uncompleted Ten Tails, he is found at risk in Konoha while more Zetzu impersonate fellow leaf ninja to try to capture him. Giving that the leaf is not yet safe for Naruto to live in he is given orders by Lady Tsunade to reside elsewhere while the matter is handled.
The village gate was just barely in sight and seeing it caused a warm feeling of nostalgia as Naruto approached it. Kakashi was at his side and all his friends were behind him. Further back a huge crowd of leaf ninja wearing headbands that all said "Shinobi" followed behind Naruto and his companions. They were finally returning from war. A war that still haunted them because they knew it was not yet over.

Images of the incomplete Ten Tails (Jubi) still ran through his mind. Naruto's mind, and he knows that he is not safe, not until Obito has been completely eradicated. "Kakashi Sensai?", he said.

"Hm", Kakashi replied.

"About the war, i mean, when are we going after Obito and Madara again?"

"Eager to be back in the battlefield already?"

"No its not that, its just that people won't be safe until we defeat him. We cant put this aside for too long again."

"Ah chillax Naruto", Kiba said approaching him with Akamaru between his legs. " We need to rest after all that brutal action."

"Yeah but-"

"Naruto", Kakashi interrupting, "We need strategic thinking before battling the Jubi again. Even with your father aiding you as well as the other hokage we barely made it out alive."

"Yes so that is why we need to train even harder if we want to catch up", Lee added. "I shall work with all our peers until we are at our very best and then get even better after that."

("Same old Lee"), Naruto thought. "Great", he replied. "I guess there's no rush for now."



After crossing the gate, everyone went to do their own things. Many went to the hospital while others went home to their long awaited families. Naruto was advised to be hospitalized but refused, and went walking around the village, sightseeing how close the village was to being finally finished.

As he was walking towards his house, looking forward to his day off tomorrow, he felt a strange sense coming from a leaf shinobi.

"Naruto Uzumaki hi", the stranger said approaching him. "If it isn't any trouble i hope to get an autograph for my son. He admires you very much."

Feeling exited Naruto signed his paper and walked off while the man thanked him. He kept watching Naruto walked toward his house and left after he went inside.

"Creepy guy", Naruto said under his breath. He stood their a bit pondering on what just happened, then continued through his house.

Naruto went to bed with ramen in his stomach and the moonlight shining through his window. Tomorrow was training like nonstop for him so he can be ready for the upcoming decisive battle. "Sasuke".........He helped him with the Jubi battle but didn't want to return to Konoha. This ran through his head while he slept. ("I wonder how long it will be before i see him again. Maybe when the war is over he will come live with us again.")

At that thought he sensed an unusual presence right over his bed. He woke up but did not move to see what this figure was trying to do. He felt silent movement, then realized he was under attack! At a flash of a second he pulled of a rasengan that touched a torso and made the person fly out the open window that used to be closed, hitting the edges. Naruto went outside and saw the same man that asked for his autograph. Naruto felt horrible at the site until a zetzu started to form over the shinobi's body. Now Naruto was shocked, then relieved but still surprised. "I thought there wasn't any of you guy left!"

Deciding where to go, Naruto was nearing the hospital and thought of Sakura. "I wonder where she's at right now", Naruto said.

In front of the hospital now, Naruto heard a women's scream. Startled Naruto went through the gate to get inside.

"Hold on I'm coming", he said, and headed inside the building. He followed the continuing scream until he reached a door like any other. ("She must be inside here")

Opening the door he saw a shadow that lead to a person in which Naruto could see clearly upon the moonlight that was coming in through the window. But other than that it was pitch dark. The women stopped screaming and stood there watching Naruto as though confused.

"Hey what's going on why are u screaming, and where is everyone else?" Thinking about it he sensed no one in the building but her.

She just stood there not responding to his question. Then she made a groaning noise and started to fall before him. Naruto, being quick and nimble, caught her with ease and she grabbed on to him with a tight grip.

"Geesh lady, u scared me for a se--", Naruto said but then quickly realized a kunai knife was trying to make contact with him. "What the hell", he blurred and switched to kyuubi chakra mode and pushed her away hard enough that she hit the wall and started to turn to a dead Zetzu.
"Her too!....Just what is going on!"

A burning feeling rushed through his body. ("Hatred"). He sensed a huge amount of it near the rear gate, so he decided to head there. Still in chakra mode, Naruto rushed atop of the buildings and approached the gate. His ears rang with a tremendous noise of fighting. It was as though war was going on right before him. (" All the people that used to be in the hospital are all here fighting with everyone else. Damn those Zetzu guys!")

"Naruto help us", a leaf chunin said and others turned around to see the yellow jinjuuriki near them.

Naruto joined with the identified allies. "Where did all these guys come from?"

"I don't know", another chunin answered. "We where just ordered to find all the missing patients from the hospital so late at night when this sprang up."

"Yeah, they just started attacking us and now we don't know who we are fighting", a third one added.

"Well that's why I'm here", Naruto stated. "I think all these guys that are attacking us are Zetzu's."

"What!", all three of them yelled.

"Well I guess that explains all this crazy anarchy."

"Yup", Naruto agreed. He looked down from the building where he was standing on and noticed Yamato fighting alongside Kakashi, Guy, and Naruto's peers blindly, with caution on each ones face. "I'm gonna clean this mess up." At that said, Naruto jumped down and joined Guy and Kakashi and started pointing out who they should target.

"Sixth gate of joy, OPEN!", Guy roared and started taking down multiple enemies at once with a furious and serious face.

"But wait I haven't got done identifying all the Zetzu's", Naruto yelled at him.

"Well that 'hot-bloodness' of him can't be cooled", Kakashi said with a glum face.

"Wait Bushier Brow Sensai," Naruto said and went after him.

"I will join you Guy Sensai", Lee said and followed his master looking just like him, taking down more Zetsu's on the way.



When the sun rose up the fighting was over. All the Zetzu where identified and made into trees from Naruto's attacks. A lot of damage was dealt on the east side of the village and carpenters are there now working on the broken buildings.


"But Grandma, why do i have to leave the village again, I just got here.", Naruto whined. He was in the new Hokage Mansion.

"Because Naruto!", Tsunade answered, "We need to protect you and the village as well."

"That's why I'm here, to protect Konoha, Why u hafta send me to a village i never even heard off!"

"This village is going to be attacked continuously and we can't prepare for the upcoming battle with the Jubi if your attracting enemies all the time....No offense Naruto.", Shizune said.

"Ah come on how am I'm not gonna be offended by that?", Naruto asked with a funny tone.

"Look", Tsunade said, "Shizune's right. According to our intelligence team, all the Jinjuuriki's went back to their villages after being revived and there tailed beasts restored."

"Wait", Naruto interrupted, "I thought we only revived them. How they have there tailed beasts, I mean partners inside of them again?"

Shizune also seemed interested in this."How is that Lady Tsunade?"

Tsunade began her explanation:"Well i heard rumors that during the second day of the Fourth Great Ninja War, the Raikage's brother, Bee, fought his former Jinjuuriki that had the Eight Tails (Gyuki) inside of him as well."

!!? Both Naruto and Shizune where surprised.

"How's that possible?", Naruto asked.

"Quiet down and let me finish! Anyway, the fake Madara could have used this same cell duplication technique with the help of Kabuto to create tailed beasts clones in case the tailed beasts where taken away from them to still create an incomplete Jubi. That's why the Jubi still exists even if the tailed beasts are back inside their original Jinjuurikis.

"So that explains it!", Shizune screams. "Interesting."

"Yeah i guess that makes sense.", Naruto says excitedly. "But why didn't Octopops tell me all that."

"Probably because it didn't matter at the time Naruto.", Shizune cleared up.

"I guess so.", Naruto replied.

Tsunade begins again: "Well now that is said and done, you need to pack your things to head to the Village Hidden in the Waterfalls, the Takigakure village. You are going to reside there until we fully prepare ourselves for the upcoming decisive battle with no interruptions. The Seven Tails (Chomei) Jinjuuriki lives there and you are going to partner up with her to protect yourselves from the fake Madara. According to our inrel division, all the Jinjuuriki's that have been revived returned to their villages. We devised a plan to pair up each Jinjuuriki with another at all times to better defend themselves."

"Wait but why can't i pair up with Octopops?", Naruto replied. "We make an awesome team together so it will make sense to-"

"I know you and Bee make a good team but he already paired up with Yugito. Since you and him were never captured, don't you think is best to share your powers with the other Jinjuurikis that have been captured already?"

"Yeah i guess your right."

"Good. Kakashi and Yamato are going to escort you to Takigakure. Meet them at the village gate when your ready to depart."



As Naruto went toward his house, he spotted Sakura doing maintenance work with some carpenters. "Hey Sakura!", He said with a sweet tone.

"Oh hi Naruto."

"So what are you doing"

"Just some work to help rebuild some damaged buildings. I don't see you doing anything.

"Oh um, that's cuz i need to pack so i can head out somewhere."

"Your leaving again?"

"Don't worry 'bout it. I'll be back soon. Soooo wanna go before i leave."

"Naruto, I have work to do."

"But it'll be for like thirty minutes."

"I will go out with you maybe when you come back."

"But who knows how long i will be gone."

"You just said it you will be back soon."

"Yeah but it might take longer. A lot longer; you never know."

At this response Sakura received a frustrated face. "Naruto, when a women doesn't have time, she doesn't have time OK?!"

"Ok, ok Sakura.". Naruto responded afraid he might get smacked.



Not long after he was packed and ready to go. Naruto headed for the main village gate where Yamato and Kakashi were waiting for his arrival.

"Ready to go?", Yamato asked.

"Yup, lets go!", Naruto responded and raced out with the two of them far behind him.

"Naruto wait. Do you know where we are going?", Yamato yelled.

"Yeah we're going this way right?", and he pointed at a random direction.

Kakashi seemed lighten up at this moment.("Naruto has grown so much, but he still feels like the old Naruto at times.")


`







`
Chapter end notes: Chapter 2: The Girl with the Spiky Mint Green Hair

Check back soon for the next chapter.

This is my first fanfiction so hoped you enjoyed it so far. :)