TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Maia Nishikawa in the Databook!!! by Maia Nishikawa

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Trivia

Maia’s name is an alternate spelling for Maya, which means ‘illusion’. In some cultures it also means ‘the first moment of enlightenment’.

Maia’s hobbies are “anything creative” and learning new jutsu.

Maia’s favorite foods are strawberries and cauliflower while her least favorite food is raw meat

Maia wishes to fight her evil ‘twin’ kabuto, but never to kill him

Maia has completed 34 official missions overall. 3 D rank, 10 C rank, 17 B rank, 4 A rank, and 0 S rank.

Maia’s favorite word is ‘ai’ meaning selfless love, and ‘kioku’ meaning memory

Appearance Quirks-
Her eyes are very light blue, they look like open doors making her have a spacy look unless she's in water.
She's kind of scrawny looking too.
She makes stupid faces sometimes

Overall Skill:
Maia enters the story at around the level of Sasuke, a little more. This is because most likely, to her knowledge, she was a chuunin when she lost her memories. She excels at ninjutsu above all else and is a very fast learner. Her taijutsu is her weakest. By the end of her first third of the story, aka right before shiipuden, she is about toe to toe with a chuunin like Iruka.

Then when taken hostage by Itachi and the rest of Akatsuki, maia trains more in genjutsu and taijutsu. By the middle of this, she claims she surpassed Anko and is now on par with Kurenai..

After leaving the five hidden villages for a time, training on her own, maia mediates and unlocks her kekkei genkai's true form. When she rejoins her comrades in the fourth world war, though having to work with half of her strength, she is still very helpful. By the end of the story, she's better than Kurenai Yuuhi (she can go toe to toe with Kabuto) but never gets as good as her husband, Kakashi.

Maia’s Jutsu


A jellyfish like chakra ball that when activated branches off into many rope like things that wrap around multiple enemies, incapacitating them and manipulating their chakra in turn. It was later adjusted to be used to make the victim feel more peaceful and not hurt maia or team members

A vocal genjutsu where she concentrates her chakra to her voice. This is her most common technique. Through using her hand to sense the different aspects of the person, she reads the energies of the opponent. Then through concentrating her chakra to her voice, she either weaves a melody that puts them in a genjutsu where they are made peaceful or indifferent, then takes care of them, or uses her voice to create an illusion to hide herself, where she then can attack offensively.

The other one of maia’s main jutsu is working with color of light. Her voice in a ninjutsu manipulates the individual chakras of theirs, warping them to her will. This jutsu can either heal greatly or create significant harm.

She uses a water wave infused with her chakra that can have crippling damage to her opponent.

Later when she learns earth style, she has a few earth jutsu.

She can make a protective earth wall to deflect attacks

She can do some of kurenai’s earth jutsu like restraining people with vines

She learned to make flowers grow infused with her chakra that emit a perfume that can make them go to sleep, numb their body into paralysis, or make them burst out in uncontrollable laughter!

She can do a combination jutsu only with kabuto, their first invention together. They link arms back to back and combine their chakra into each other, then both do the same series of hand signs to create a huge water and earth jutsu. It basically fires off a lot of earth and water attacks simultaneously. This jutsu is later improvised to include their ying and yang energy which when separated creates large blasts (yang) and illusions (yin) and when merged makes them merge into one mind for a while. They call it Heaven and Earth Jutsu.

She can create neutral flowers that have no chakra in them. It’s a little useless jutsu she likes.

She knows medical ninjutsu to an extent, enough to heal not severe wounds

Bubble jutsu- little jutsu that makes bubbles when bathing in rivers streams hot springs tubs

Taijutsu:
Itachi teaches her a unique fighting style he read about in a scroll called Shuuri Uren. It involves swinging her arms and legs in a revolving motion around her, spinning, emitting her unique light from her hands and feet in a defensive barrier or for offensive attacks. Later on this is technique is improved on so she can defend and attack with her unique sea foam green chakra and simultaneously unleash havoc in the form of many jutsu coming out of the chakra. She's basically fighting with taijutsu and ninjutsu simultaneously at that point. It looks much like when Gaara uses his sand for short range fighting.
Summonings!

A large dove that will transport her to a fight if she needs to move fast, or in order to escape

Little telepathic butterflies

Messenger pigeons

Two little lungfish that can help heal people

A bunny for fun’s sake

One more I need to think of…

That’s all her jutsu so far! She can learn jutsu incredibly fast which is why after only a little bit of time, she was able to learn so many.

Next chapter gets into further detail!
Chapter end notes: That's basically it! I'm glad I got that out of the way.