TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


S.O.S by Sasaui Uchiha

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: I do not own Naruto =P
Chapter notes: Okay, this is my SOS, asking for your guy's help. It's a Round Robin, so if you want to submit your thoughts as well, you're welcome to.
I'm going to be blunt - Tonfa is slowly dying. If not dying, at least fading. I've been here since 2008. Although not since the beginning, I've been here longer than a lot of people still around. Because of this, I've seen Tonfa back when it was full of people. Just a small way to prove it - go to Who Would've Known by Tige321 and just look at the chapter reviews to begin with. So many names that are there are not really seen anymore. Even look at the beginning of my fanfiction, Cursed Saint. Out of the 12 or 13 reviewers to begin with, now it is down to 2 for the newest chapter. I'm not complaining and saying I want more. I'm just sad to know those people of just trickled away. They've either become busy or lost interest.

Also look at the Most Recent page. There's only one page. It used to be usual for it to have two pages, sometimes more. Now it can get to the point there's only a couple of stories at once. Usually they only have a couple reviews per chapter. And I understand some people don't want to review. I'm not saying this because I'm trying to get them, but because I know it from experience - lack of reviews can kill a story. I for one love typing to share the worlds I create so others can love them. Not knowing if others like them can be the cause for them to stop. I know one person who has moved to another site partially because of the lack of attention.

So yes, I do want people to review more, simply because that can help people and I am wanting to try something to keep this place alive. It also lets you make friends. Maybe this isn't too big for some people, but it's really one of my favorite thing about Tonfa. I've made so many great friends through it. And you can anonymously review to those who do not have an account. It is still a way to be a part of this site.

Also don't disregard posting fanfiction on here. I know some people don't like where the Naruto plot is going. So make your own. Even if you don't mind where it is going, there's so many ways to create a story in the vast universe. Don't use an excuse like your writing stinks or you aren't original. I was the same when I first started. But I've seen people improve so much while being on here. I've improved so much being on here. And if you love typing, it is so much fun to do.

I'll be honest - I really feel stupid posting this and may even delete it. But I've grown to love this site. My friends have grown to love this site. For me, it hurts to watch it fade from it's former glory. So please, just help save this site and lift it back up. Maybe it'll never completely die, but it's still sad to watch.

So I'm going to challenge you. If you care and want to help this site, whether anonymous or a user, please review and let me know. Let me know there are still people who care. Let me know there are people who want to help. If you don't, though, I guess I'll understand. It'll mean this just didn't change anything. But I had to try something.