TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Love the Way You Lie by 1videokid9

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Love the way you lie information

Characters

Name: Mori Tomoko (meaning: Forest, Wise child)

Picture: http://imageshack.us/a/img687/3434/animeericbydeathbyemoti.jpg

Age: 13

Ninja rank: Genin

Information: Tomoko and her brother are originally from the village hidden in the mountains, not many people have knowledge of this village because its people choose to very secretive and very much keep to themselves. She lived with her mother and brother in a smaller village outside of the ninja village where... she claims that she has no memory of her father and was banned from asking about him. When she was four, her village was attacked by what was to believe followers of chaos, with only her and her brother surviving. They were rescued by Konohagakure ANBU and brought back to the village hidden in the leaves. The third Hokage decided to welcome them into the village and were placed under the care of the Uchiha clan. This is how she met Uchiha Sasuke.

Tomoko has no clear memories of her life before the attack.

Name: Mori Haruo (meaning: Forest, Spring man)

Picture: http://imageshack.us/a/img687/3434/animeericbydeathbyemoti.jpg

Age: 17

Rank: Chunin

Information: Haruo is the older brother and guardian of Tomoko. During the attack on his village, his mother gave him something to pass on to his sister. He claims that he has no idea what it is apart from that it belonged to their mother and he was to give it to Tomoko when she comes of age. When arriving at Konohagakure, although he was grateful to the Uchihas... he knew he couldn't rely on them forever, so he immediately attended the Ninja academy to become a shinobi so he and his sister could move out and he would support her himself. He cares deeply for his little sister... but ever since he became a Chunin he rarely gets to see her as he is on missions most of the time.

The Village Hidden in the Mountains (Yamakure)

Yamakure is a village that settles high up in the mountain Northwest of Iwagakure (Village Hidden in the Rocks). It is considered the oldest village throughout the land and one of the most powerful in military defense and political power. However, due to the fact that they have a council and not a Kage, they are not considered a part of the great Shinobi Nations.

No one really know's were Yamakure's people come from, only that they were here long before the forming of the Five Great Shinobi Nations and are gifted with nature, combat and speech.

Soldiers of Yamakure are not known as Ninja (even though they have familiar traits to them) but as beadurincs (warriors)

Yamakure and Iwagakure were once united, but when the Five Great Shinobi Nations formed, the country was divided by different ideals, which led to the full creation of Yamakure.

Religion

In the village of the mountains, it's people are strictly religious in the two forces of the universe: Chaos and Order. They believe that these two forces must be equal to each other for the world to be balanced. If there was just Order, the world and its creatures would not involve and learn anything. It would stay the same all the time. But if there was just Chaos the world would tear itself apart and plunge into darkness.

Mitsuko Prophecy: the champion of Order

Within the religion there is a prophecy of Mitsuko's champion:

"When the balance becomes overpowered by chaos. A champion will be born from a pure woman of Mitsuko's choosing. This child will and must protect and aid the one who shall restore order to the world, when chaos tries to concur it."

(There have been myths of Yaso breeding a champion of his own... but no one of knowledge has revealed themselves)

MITSUKO (light) - The Mountain Goddess of everything good, pure and noble, she is the goddess of Order... one half of the two opposite forces that govern the universe. The majority of Yamakure follow Order mainly because it is the main religion within the village, even its own council that base their decisions on the way of Order. Followers of Order believe that when they pass on, they are welcomed into Mitsuko's eden garden, where they forever live in peace. They consider acts of recantation, sacrifice and intentional harm to the innocence as unholy and will forever be cursed to Yaso cruelty.

YASO (Suffering) - The mountain God of corruption, war and destruction. He is the God of Chaos and is one half of the two opposite forces that govern the universe. If one were to follow Chaos they would most likely be banished from the village and be put in the bingo book if they stepped out of line. Followers of Yaso believe in human sacrifice and reincarnation, which goes against everything Order believes in. Yaso followers also believe they are granted ever lasting long life and ways of contacting the dead. It is led to believe that the attack on Tomoko's village was by Yaso cult loyalists.
Chapter notes:
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I remember sitting in a long, unfamiliar hallway. I had no clue where me and my older brother was... but we definitely knew we were no longer in the mountains.

My brother, Haruo stared emotionless at the door in front of him, listening to the muffled voices behind it. I had the belief that he had more knowledge on what was going on.

"Where are we Aaron (brother)?" I asked him in a whisper.

Haruo snapped out of his trance and shifted his forest green eyes to meet mine. As he did this his long black and blonde hair fell in front of his face. "I'm not sure Tomoko-sweostor (sister)" he told me with a small smile "but I know where safe".

I wasn't reassured, in fact I was terrified. The men who brought us here were wearing strange masks and wore a lot of armour, I wouldn't speak to anyone but my brother. Also our mother never left my thoughts, the last time I saw her was her screaming at Haruo to take me and run far away. Suddenly the door opened and out came two of the strange dressed men from earlier and an elderly man is a long white robe with a funny hat.

"Hello young ones!" the old man spoke with a kind smile. I of course said nothing which caused Haruo to glance at me, and then back at the old man.

"Hello..." answered my brother politely.

The old man bent down to our level which caused me to cling to my brother's shirt. "You have nothing to be afraid of... I want to help you" the man told me.

"It's okay" Haruo whispered to me and then turned back to the old man "I'm sorry sir... I think my sister is still in shock."

I was in shock, everything happened so fast, that I can't remember. All that flashed in my head was fire, screams and running.

The old man chuckled warmly "that's okay, after what my ANBU team told me... you've been through a lot". He then turned to the man on his right "could you please have Fugaku to come see me at once".

"Yes Hokage-Sama" the man answered and then disappeared.

Hokage-Sama turned back to us with another warm smile "everything is going to be alright..."


***

"TOMOKO! HURRY UP FOR YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE!"

I slowly opened my eyes and sat up. I guess it's a good job my brother was home today because I defiantly did not hear my alarm.

After I got out of bed, I started walking to mirror... yawning in the process. As I rubbed the sleep from my eyes I studied my reflection.

My deep, forest green eyes first looked at my chocolate-brown hair; it was now down to my mid back and hanged loosely from my oval head. I was quite pretty... in fact according to my good friend Hinata; most of the boys in the class had a crush on me.

As flattering as it was, I wasn't really interested in tat kind of attention. I mean... I'm thirteen years old for goodness sake! I have plenty of time to find romance.

Moving to my wardrobe I picked out my outfit, which consisted of a figure hugging, white vest top that was cut off showing off my well-toned stomach. A baggy black, thin waist coat that was tied in a knot at the front. Black and Grey cut off pants, and my trusting black and white striped scarf.

Incase you haven't gathered, I am extremely fit for my age. Which was something that I always found strange. I don't exactly train that hard, but my teachers always told me that I was just naturally gifted in combat, and that my body showed the perfect physic of an old warrior. I often dismiss comments like that, because I know, I'm just one originally girl trying to get by in life.

Sitting back on the bed, I began to bandaged both my ankles up to the Tiber bone. I began to think about the reason why I decided to become a ninja in the first place. It was mostly because, nearly everyone around me was a shinobi. I would watch them from my bedroom window, either leaving for a mission, or returning home. The sense of pride that they had serving for their village was romance to me. And since this village has given me so much, I felt it was about time I gave something back.

"Okay! lets get this show on the road!" I told myself and left my bedroom.

I ran downstairs into the kitchen were my brother, wearing his Chunin uniform stood over the counter. All that I could see of him was his long, blonde and black hair.

"If you don't move now you'll be late..." Haruo told me whilst turning around. In his hand was my pack lunch, and his bright forest-green eyes staring at me.

Haruo, my eldest brother and the only family I had left. Since that day when we arrived, he has been working hard to support us by becoming a Ninja. He was incredibly hansom! but if you told him so he would be that guy who would say, 'I don't know about that, but thanks!'

Quickly I snatched the bag from his hands and went to go put my shoes on.

"You're welcome..." he mumbled under his breath.

"Sorry Haruo-Aaron (brother)..." I yell "but it's my exam to become Genin tomorrow... I can't afford to be late!"

Haruo walked into the doorway and watched me put on my sandals "oh yeah I forgot it was tomorrow... listen the day after that, I have to start a mission, but if you've passed... I have something to give to you afterward".

This made me pause my actions at stare at him "what... as in a present?"

Hauro shrugged "yeah I guess you could call it that... but I'll explain more when I come pick you up when your day is finished. Now get going and I'll see you later!"

"Okay bye Aaron!" I shouted back and bolted at the door. I knew that if I ran I could probably make it in time for class but that theory came to an abrupt halt when something crashed into me.

"AHH sorry Tomoko, hope I didn't hurt you" said the voice in a slight panic. "Sorry gotta go!" and with that the figure ran off. As I was recovering all I could see was a flash of orange whizzing past. Only one name came into my head...

'Naruto'

What's he done now I wonder... but I didn't have much time to keep that thought and once again started running to the academy... come to think of it... shouldn't Naruto be heading that way to?

***

I managed to get to my class and see no sign of Iruka-Sensei.

"Oh good... good morning Tomoko-san" my good friend Hinata stuttered.

I gave her a small smile and sat next to her "morning Hinata-Chan! Did I miss anything?"

"N-not really... but... Sakura-Chan... And... Ino-chan... Were f-fighting again"

This caused me to sigh 'there's only one reason for that' I thought as I looked across the room. There I saw the class's number one student and heart throb... Sasuke Uchiha.

As usual, he acted as if no one else was in the room, with his hands linked together staring straight forward with is emotionless gaze. He probably knew I was staring... but as usual chose to ignore it. But I didn't stare at him for the same reasons as the other girls did... no.

Me and Sasuke had history... lots of it, many of the class knew it and chose to avoid talking about it. Like everyone else... Sasuke now treats me like gum on the bottom of his shoe... even though in our childhood... we were the best of friends.