TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


[Reviews - 8] LikedPrinter


Summary: An ancient organization is on the move as it looks to continue following it's dangerous religious pursuits and re-establish dominance and fear in the shinobi woirld , but with a new era dawning for the shinobi world will they be able to claim infamy or be brought down by other forces? slight AU warning.
Rating: 15
Category: OC-centric, General Fiction > Character-Centric, General Fiction > Pre-Series
Characters: OC
Genres: Action/Adventure, Dark, Mystery
Warnings: AU, Dark, Death
Challenge: None
Series: Brotherhood of Sin
Chapter: 7 Completed: No
Words: 12780 Read: 6172
Published: 09/04/13 Updated: 25/07/13



Story notes: Hello readers, so I've returned to writing after a long hiatus. Just to be up front, I will not return to finishing any of my other stories as of right now. Anyways, this story will be much shorter and be multi-part depending on how well its received and to my own self-satisfaction. Happy to be back, and hope you enjoy. 1. Character Bios by Hazard [Reviews - 1] Liked (2391 words)
With school wrapping up soon, I'll be able to do more writing and not be distracted, so this is all I have right now!
2. Disciple by Hazard [Reviews - 0] (1174 words)
Hello, introductory chapter so hope you enjoy!
3. Homecoming by Hazard [Reviews - 2] Liked (1166 words)
Back with another chapter, and revealing the main heroin of the story. Yay! enjoy.
4. Pantheon by Hazard [Reviews - 1] Liked (1702 words)
Next chapter here! thanks for those of you who submitted reviews, I like the feedback and look forward to improving.More explaining will be in the next coming chapters, promise. Then again I don't want to spoil anything too quickly...
5. Dragon's Fire by Hazard [Reviews - 2] Liked (1575 words)
Next chapter up with battle scene and more characters! I will create a upcoming chapter listing all the members of the circle just for easy reference. Anyways enjoy!
6. Darkness by Hazard [Reviews - 1] Liked (2188 words)
Sorry for the delay but I'm finally out of school and I now have more time to write, Yay!
7. Only The Strong Survive by Hazard [Reviews - 1] Liked (2584 words)
Another chapter, with the thick of the plot being thrown at cha!