TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Karrine (Season 1) by Akatsukiare4evermine

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I didn't mean to love you, so sad, yet so true. I hated you for awhile, a long while, in fact. But all that changed…..when…when you said those three words.

I love you. – Karrine Schwimley.

To ?

ON WITH THE STORY! (P.S: This story will be in Karrine's perspective a lot, unless she's unconscious or it's somewhere where she is not, then it'll be in that main character's perspective.
I hummed Both Of Us by B.O.B feat. Taylor Swift while I felt those cold stares on me.

"-Monster-"

"I heard she destroyed that village when-"

"Why is she alive, mama?"

"You can't throw rocks, it isn't safe to hurt her."

"She'll hurt you."

It hurt to hear them say those things. So I knew exactly what to do. I would feel bad, yes, for the people that actually did love me, such as a handful of my brothers and sisters. But the villagers would be happy. I went to each of my villages for a month at a time, first rain, then snow, then Seekeria. Right now I was in Snow. I have the strength of a Jonin, demons and monsters living inside my body*, and I was still a Genin. This was because people were afraid of what would happen if I was made a Chunin or Jonin. So I was running away.

*Later*

"Let's see, the closest village to here is Rain, so let's check that off the list of villages I can go. No, not Sound, I'm in Snow, fck Seekeria, to hll with grass, I'm definitely not going to Stone, and what the fck is wrong with so many S named villages?!" I ended up with this as my list:

Leaf/Konohagakure

Sand/Sunagakure

Mist/Krigakure

Sound/Otogakure X (Karrine: HLL NO I WOULD RATHER DIE THEN FCKING LIVE IN THE SAME PLACE AS OROCHIMARU!)

Stone/Ishigakure X

Rain/Amegakure X

Snow/Yukigakure X

Grass/Kusagakure X

Seekeria X

Hand/ Foot/ (Karrine: WHY THE FCK DID THEY MAKE THIS VILLAGE?!) X

Cloud/Kumogakure

Waterfall/Takigakure X

Under The Moon/Getsugakure X

Stars/Hoshigakure (Karrine: Why are all these villages so hippy?) X

Rocks/Iwagakure X (Karrine: Isn't this the same as stone?)

Locks/The Jomae Village X (Karrine: This is located in the Land of Keys. THE FCK?!)

Heat Devil/Kagero Village X (Karrine: Why would I want to burn into oblivion?)

Mountain Of Bewilderment/Land Of Toads/Mount Myoboku X (Karrine: BIG FAT HLL NO!)

Haze/Moyagakure X

Frost/Shimogakure X

Artisans/Takumi Village X (Karrine:….. who makes these villages?)

Valleys/Tanigakure X

Whirling Tides/Uzushigakure X

Hot Water X (A/N: Hidan came from here. And no, I'm not making any of these up. Except Seekeria.)

Moon/Tsukigakure X

Woman/Nadeshiko Village X (Karrine: Why not? Because I'd never get married if I did…and I want love.)

After looking I sighed, only 4 were ones I'd go to. Sand, Mist, Leaves, and Cloud. I shook my head and headed out, to Konoha, then I'd got to Cloud, then Mist, and last, but certainly (Right?) not least, Sand.

Or maybe I'll like it at Konoha. Or Krigakure. Maybe Kumogakure (Wait, NOW there's a lot of K villages instead of S?!), or then Suna. I sweat dropped at my realization of the K's and S's. I gripped my map tight, it being the only way I'll live, and trecked out to Konoha.

*Later, at Konoha*

I bumped into someone that seemed very strong, but he easily fell to the ground, me staring at him and still standing. He was wearing a mask and had his headband on his left eye, and he was staring up at me, sizing me up. I sweat dropped. "If you're done with looking at me, do you need my help getting up?" His face that I could see turned beet red and I shook my head and helped him. I stared at him, my eyes growing wide. "You have the…." I swallowed and pointed to my eye. "Sharingan?" He asked, shocked I knew. I nodded numbly. "I do to. But it's a little different…" He cocked his head. "What's the difference?" He asked. I quivered. "Mine is blue."
Chapter end notes: Kakashi meets me! I meet Kakashi! And guess what else? This is cliffy! I told Kakashi! Blue~ Sharingan! I wonder if I~ should meet Sasuke next~