TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Fairytales Suck by Konan

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: -_-' Been on a serious hiatus..
my excuse(s)...
-family stuff = being depressed
-school has suddenly gotten harder to focus on
-I've been doing art (a lot of it)
-I'm actually working coming up with a manga with my cousins.
~~~


I just... felt like writing. This story right now, has no plot, no characters, and no content. But I feel like writing, so I'll just throw something together ;P
Chapter notes: ^_^

I entered the hokage's office, trying to keep a lid on my heightened emotions. I was crankier than usual that morning. My stupid brother had woken me up by making the fire alarm scream and almost burning down my house... with the microwave.

I took a deep breath as the hokage took in my unkempt appearance, my terrible bed head of wavy black hair and the dark circles under my blue eyes.

She only pondered over me a moment before getting down to business as if I didn't look like a complete wreck, which made me respect her just a little bit more.

"Arakai, I have a mission for you," she said seriously. I walked up to her desk as she flipped through folders and papers of all sorts. She handed me a stack of... ninja profiles?

"What are these?" I asked her, flipping through the folders. They were all guys ranked above me.

"I need you to gather those men to help you on the mission I'm assigning you. They're a bit wild, but I assure you they're... dependable. Now, your mission is to escort the feudal lord's granddaughter to the hidden stone."

The feudal lord's granddaughter? I really didn't understand why she needed six bodyguards for such a simple task. "That's it? Can't I just do it by myself? Why do I have to take five guys along?"

Hokage-sama sighed, rubbing her temples. "They're brothers, but they really hate each other. I'm only doing this because they need to do something to keep busy and they need to leave the village for a few days."

She wasn't making any sense. I couldn't even comprehend what she was saying. It must have been my terrible headache. "What? Why?" I knew questioning the hokage wasn't a good idea, but I really wasn't up for this.

"Their parents are returning from a mission, and the guys need to get closer before dealing with their parents. One of them did something really unforgivable and a friend requested this job to get them together."

"So I'm something of a matchmaker now? Like a bromance doctor?" I looked at her exhausted expression, pitying her, but then I thought of how exhausted I was and what I had to deal with everyday. Teruki. I dropped the folders on her desk harder than I meant to. "I refuse."

"What?" she asked in disbelief, turning from her desk to meet my eye.

"I won't do it. Teruki almost burnt down my house this morning, I am exhausted, and I don't want to deal with five more guys!" I bowed my head to make up for my disrespect. "I'm sorry, but I can't do it."

Tsunade was silent a moment, a silence that made me feel an uncomfortable shiver run down my back. She suddenly clenched her fist, stood erect, and glared at me. "Sakihiro Arakai! I'm not only requesting you do this mission, I am demanding you to!" She pounded her fist on her desk, making her pens jump. "This client is paying a lot of money for this and you're the only girl tough enough to keep these guys in line. Now either take these folders with you or get out of my village!!"

I startled, staring at the hokage's darkened face. I see... So she was hiding her crankiness that whole time too... I didn't believe she'd actually kick me out of the village, but I didn't want to get on her bad side either. Grumbling to myself, I picked up the folders again. "I understand," I sighed. "I'll do it. Count on me."

~~~

I glanced down at the top folder. Miyagi Hajime, huh? I flipped through his profile. He had done his own share of B ranked missions, but mostly Ds and Cs. He liked to take it easy huh? I sighed, totally not looking forward to going on a five day trip with these guys.
Chapter end notes: Felt like writing. ;P I know it's rushed. I would've edited more, but my dad wants my laptop now.. to watch netflix... *rolls eyes* haha :)