TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Bestfriended by becarei

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: This story is written as a practice for my own. The story is original, original characters as well.
If you think I need EVEN MORE improvement, leave me a message or review, for our own goods.

*Written in third person, detail heavy and with tragic/death themes.
Chapter notes: In this chapter, I just made somehow a little intro into the story, just to see ad feel characters' personalities and situations, so you don't get lost afterwards :) Explanations for HTML: Italic: Thoughts, memories
Bold: Something highlighted said
" ": Speech
. . .: Change of time/space/person

Enjoy your reading!!!
In the early morning, every weekend since three years ago, two figures where jogging trough the side-walk park in the freshly lighted street.
Both of them were females: they looked really challenging, like they were trying to pass each other, but having fun in the same time.

One on the right, with extremely light hair and piercing eyes, was called Diana. Next to her, a brunette with couraging smile was called Hanna. They both had a same purpose:
To pass the other one.

To pass someone while running, you have to have speed, good technique AND courage to do it.

One of them had two of these skill, and one just one.
Diana has and speed and technique, but Hanna just courage to do it.

It was obvious who will win already, but Hanna stroke, because only left that she could win with, was courage.


As they were running faster, the more energy Hanna spent, and so the more breath she gave, yet she kept on running.

How amazing can it be for her to have so much stamina?? Hanna though to herself watching her best friend heading off her.

I think I'll... Let her... Pass over again... she though to herself, yet still running, no matter how it looked: like running or light-speed walking.


"C'mon Hanna, I'm sure you can do it this time!!" Diana shouted as she saw her best friend slowly stopping behind her
"You improved so much last two years! You cant stop now!!"


No matter what Diana said, Hanna still stopped.


"C'mon! Do it!" she shouted again as she turned to see her at back.

"I CAN'T!!" Hanna shouted back as she saw that Diana stopped too.

"DO IT!!" Diana shouted again, but with a feeling of guilt: she didn't want to affect her as her own marine.

"I said NO!" Hanna refused again.

"That's what you said every time you're close. Don't be giving in!" Diana shouted back, it's an unknown number of how many times she said that back to her friend.

"I... I really can't..! SORRY!" Hanna screamed in pain while falling and panting in pain.


Shit... Diana though while running back to help her.
They were so close to their goal, they put so much hard work into this, and so much time also, to archive this results, but they failed again in their purpose a thousandth time already.
They had only one thing left that could help Hanna: her courage.


"So close..." Diana whispered in little disappointed voice while holding Hanna's head on her knees.

"But... I d-did good, right? Right?" Hanna asked, slowly starting to calm her breath.

"Yes..." Diana said in breaking voice.


She started to cry. It was just a sob at the beginning, but her 'emotionless' spirit broke apart and the tears started to flow. So close, we were THAT close...

"D- Diana, don't cry again..." tried Hanna to calm down her by patting her head, because she couldn't do much in her current state.

"We were that close... so close..." Diana murmured as she continued crying.


By this results, it looks like she will have asthma for the rest of her life...


. . .


"Okay..! One more minute! Just ONE MORE MINUTE!"

"D- Diana!!" Hanna tried to follow the tempo which her friend held.

"NO! Run!" she said back to Hanna while pulling her for her white training sweater sleeve

"20 seconds!!" she shouted back at her panting friend again

"O- Okay!!" Hanna shouted back as she started to run faster to archive what she wanted to do for three years.

"FIVE!"

"S- SIX!"

"SEVEN!"

"EIGHT!"

"N- NINE!!"


A big 'thump' behind Diana felt like it crushed all their hopes. She didn't have to wonder what happened, she already knew. She was disappointed, mad, sad, crazy, all in one. She didn't know what the hell she was up to do.


"What did you just do!? GET UP!" she said as quickly as she saw Hanna fall behind.

"Why..? What's t- the point..?" Hanna asked in tears, because this was a big fall for her ships and hopes, too.

"Don't you want to finally do it? Don't you, Hanna?" asked Diana in breaking voice

"Don't you want to do it? This was all your idea from beginning!!" Hanna shouted at her angrily

"I was just trying to help you!" Diana shouted back, trying to clear the misunderstood question

"But..."

"No buts..! Go! Take your goal to life!"

"I... I can't stand... sorry. SORRY! I'm SO SORRY!" whispered Hanna, still holding her best friend's hand, which was offered to her to help her stand up

"No." Diana said "Do not say 'sorry' to me, say it to yourself"

"Wha..."

"It's you who failed, not me. It doesn't matter too me much if you want to get healthy or not. It REALLY doesn't have anything to do with me."


She turned back from where the two of the started to run. She was heading back home. Hanna noticed it within a second.

No... Don't go... Don't leave me like this... No... Don't leave me alone... No... No, DON'T-


"DIANA, DON'T GO!"


Diana turned to her friend, who was craving for her a thousandth time again. But what was the point if she would stay with her or not? The result shall be the same.


"It's pointless, Hanna, no matter what we do."

"No, it's not pointless, it's good whatever we do together, we always improve."

"What made you think of that?"

"If you give me, I don't know, a little lil' bit more time, I'm sure that we can reach the goal we both want."

"I think you didn't understand what I just said," Diana chuckled "I just said it doesn't matter to me whether you accomplish what you want or not."

"You're wrong." Hanna said

"And what makes you think think that??"

"This was all you idea," Hanna said "this was all your idea from the start..." she was pointing at her as much as she could.

"You started it all!" she shouted at her best friend "So you're about to finish it also, right!?"

"I..." Diana was confuse with this sudden personality of her friend

"No worries" Hanna continued, "We're going to finish it together, since I'm the subject we're talking about right now. Okay?"


She's fucking insane... Diana though, but shaked a fist with her 'best friend' no matter how much she though this could be dangerous.

"So we have a deal, haha..." Hanna chuckled


Who's now chuckling now, eh Diana??


"It's a chain between us, between two best friends, that you cannot break." Hanna said.

"What makes you t- think that?" Diana asked.

"You're not that kind of person who breaks rules." Hanna smiled at her with devious smirk.

"Right" Diana approved this.


Shit, I'm in biggest shit ever.
That was all Hanna though to herself all these three years...


To be continued...