TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Murderer's Heart by purpledinosaur

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: OH HELL YEAH! It feels good to be back, baby! I hope this will bring back all my readers I had a month or two ago. I hope this will be a good comeback and I worked very hard on this, too! I chose the Land of Sky cuz it seemed like a good place to start. Keep in mind, my creativeness may not be stable yet, but review if you want!
I smile at my two teamates as they glare at eachother. The one on my left, Kenta, has a short temper towards Ren, the one on my right. They both enjoy charging into battle, which sensei says can get them killed. Too bad they won't listen to a thing he says. Here I am, already mastered the tree walking exercise and the water walking exercise. I get a day off while these two bafoons keep trying to master the first one. Good thing I get to watch them fall on their butts.

Kenta falls face first to the ground when he turns to see what progress Ren has made. I laugh, almost falling off the branch I'm perched on. Good thing I have chakra running to my feet or I would probably have a concussion.

I hear the soft laugh of our sensei as she stares up at me from the ground. Her blonde hair catches the wind, and Ren makes goo-goo eyes at her. I find it disgustingly cute how he can have a crush on her. She's what? Forty-six? That's an old lady! I'm surprised he doesn't have a crush on the little-miss-know-it-all of the village, Chimi Tetsuni. She's only twelve, but she's won the hearts of all the people in the village...

I catch Sensei's eyes and they silently tell me the training session is over. I do a mental fist pump as I jump down from the tree branch. I hear a slight groan as my weight is relieved from it. Kenta and Ren are sitting on the ground, backs heaving with their heavy breaths. Their hands are scratched up from their attempts at catching a branch to lift themselves up on it. Their clothing is dirt packed and grass stained from the many times falling. Kenta shoots Sensei a look that we've all seen many times before.

"Why the hell do we have to learn this? It's pointless!"

She steadily looks at him and murmurs, "If Hana learned it, so can you. Unless...you want to be shown up by a girl."

Sensei's soft, taunting voice demands an answer, and Ren shakes his head so vigorously that I'm afraid that he'd get whiplash. Sadly, he doesn't, and Kenta just glares at the ground. I swear, one day I'm going to sock that kid right in his precious groin. Okay, maybe not sock...How about kick? My eyes must have shown the threat because Kenta's legs quickly close. I would hate to be him, considering the many times I beat him to a bloody pulp.

You also may have wondered why I always call our sensei, 'Sensei'. Well the reason is that she used to be associated with the infamous organization, The Akatski. They basically raised her (God...that means the group's like fucking fifty years old...mayber older o.O). Her real name is Shina. She ran from them after she realized that she was just a pawn to the leader, Pein. She came to the land of sky seeking refuge. I don't blame her though. According to my history books, The Akatski is crazy.

I look up at the sky and notice one of the jounin of the village flying around on one of the village's flying contraption. He waves at me, does a double flip in the air, and shoots off towards the borders. One day, I'll get one of those. Maybe not today, but someday...

I'm snapped out of my thoughts as Sensei claps her hands together.

"Who wants supper?"

Ren nods appreciatively and Kenta jumps up and wipes off his pants, trying to remove the dirt from them. I swear, the snotty bastard cares more about his clothes than his team. If we went of and ran into someone like an enemy ninja, he'd run off and leave us behind.

I push a piece of my black hair out of my eyes and say, "Sushi sounds good right about now..."

Kenta glares at me, anger in his eyes.

"Why the hell do we have to always get what you want? I freaking hate sushi!"

"And sushi loves you too, Kenta. Besides, I just said it sounded good. I didn't say we had to get it."

"But you implied it!"

"Kenta, shut up before I lay your ass flat on the ground."

"I could beat you with my hands tied behind my back!"

"You wanna go?"

"Hell yeah! We could go right now!"

The fire in our eyes is evident. Our glares are so intense that I think that they could blow up a tank. Ren rubs the back of his neck, suddenly feeling the heat. If he was smart, he'd run. Of course, he's an idiot, so he won't.

I draw a kunai and throw it towards Kenta before he could blink. Sensei, however interferes and grabs the kunai by the circle. Go figure, right? I beat on Kenta daily, but on my day off I can't impale him with a kunai...I was looking forward for his scream...

I make puppy dog eyes at Sensei, but she gives me a sharp look which shuts me up right away. She hands me my kunai and pivots swiftly on her heel. Looks like we don't get supper. I mentally facepalm myself and earn a scowl from Ren.

"Thanks for ruining my chances with her, Hana!"

He, in turn, stomps off in the opposite direction that Sensei took. Kenta and I exchange glances. One thing that we agree on is that Ren is one sick mother fucker.

Once back in town, I stop by this really awesome sushi place that I never bothered to learn the name of. I just love their sushi and they love my money...and Kenta. Yes, I am reffering to my sushi insult. Of course, sushi deserves so much better than him.

I sit down at a table and a plate heaping with sushi is placed in front of me. I nod and, without taking my eyes off my dinner, I hand the waiter the usual ammount. Twenty Yen. He walks away, and I grab my chop sticks and dig in.

Ten minutes later, I sit in front of my empty plate. I go to place a tip on the table, but I hear the chime as the door is opened and two men in black cloaks with red clouds approach the table next to mine. They sit, but instead of taking off their hats with strips of paper around the rim, they just motion for a waiter to come over to them. I stare at the one closest to me. A black ponytail peeks out of his hat and as if he feels my eyes, he turns his gaze on me for a few seconds. His eyes are onyx color and his they hold nothing but icyness. I second later, he turns his gaze back to his partner who has blue skin and a giant sword on his back.

One thing I know for certain is that I don't want to hang around this place for long. I stand, throw five yen on the table, and get the hell out of there. The one question that enters my mind is: Who the hell are they and what the fuck do they want?
Chapter end notes: Soooooo whadya think??? Please give me your answers!