TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Hidden Past [Bingo Book] by YourIdiotWriter

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: This has been made to keep track of all the original characters mentioned. Things like their personality and what's known about their biography will be revealed, as well as their relation to Riku and perhaps even the plot, if it's been revealed yet. A message to readers: As Hidden Past goes on, this Bingo Book will be updated to keep up with the new information given . That means that reading this before reading the actual story may give you spoilers. Remember that this is for the readers who have caught up and for myself.
The numbers next to the titles are the dates they were last updated, in MM/DD/YY format.
Chapter notes:


The Bingo Book is a book that contains any and all information on every missing-nin, which all jounin and members of ANBU of the major shinobi villages are given by their respective Kage to hunt down and assassinate. The purpose of this is so that the village's secrets and/or kekkei genkai aren't stolen or examined by the enemy. Kirigakure has a special unit within their ANBU called hunter-nin, whose sole purpose is the complete eradication of these missing-nin.

There are many versions of the Bingo Book besides those distributed in the shinobi villages. This particular Bingo Book was made to keep track of original characters introduced in Hidden Past, whether they have a large influence to the plot or not. It is also for when the writer is busy and is unable to update with a chapter and will instead be a cheating lazyass and put up a profile instead, just to give the readers something to read for the time being.

CAUTION: The following information is reserved only to the eyes of the Hokage, ANBU, and Jounin. Special permission has been granted to those sitting behind what is known as a "monitor" that are used to navigate the "World Wide Web" in apparently, an alternate dimension. It has been confirmed that their knowledge of the information revealed within this Bingo Book will not harm the villages, nor will it harm the shinobi themselves.