TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


the lost uzamaki by kasei_mangetsu

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don't own kishimoto. According to my account it says 13 people read the first chapter already.If you don't mind leaving a review.I know it's not good but I at least want to know my mistakes..
Her eyes awoke to a white ceiling.It was morning and she stumbled out of the hammock and fell face first.She used the jutsu that gave her the appearance of ankokou fuzen and looked around for an outfit.She put on a long sleveless kimono top with a tear on the right side going up to her waist.The kimono was loose so she held it together with a blood red obi and to keep from exposing her leg she wore pants(like kakashis) of the same color of her obi.Her arms were coverd in tight bandages leaving only her face and toes exposed.She walked out the door without a single emotion on her face.

*at ichiruka ramen**
She enterd the store an orderd the cheapest thing they had.She waited patiantly for her order,enjoying the peace of a slow day.She thought of all the relaxing things she could do, but in a second her dream was shaterd

Naruto-"ANKOKOU!JOIN US FOR LUNCH AND TRAINING!IT'LL BE WORTH IT!"
sakura-"why bother? we're probably past her level"

If only she knew.A dark chuckle escaped her lips.She scanned them and analyzed their strength.Before her stood a weak little girl,a slightly stronger hyperactive idiot,a moderetly strong uchiha,and kakashi of the sharingan. She rememberd back in her days as akahana she was temporarly grouped with hatake.Let's just say it didn't go well.

ankokou-"fine.But I get Hatake-kun or the uchiha as a sparing partner."
kakashi-"sure.But if you get hurt it's not my problem"

They all sat down and watched as ankokou and naruto eat.She eat her ramen just as fast but without the mess.They headed to the training ground ,surprised that the rest of the rookie nine were there.All wanted a chance at her.They all started fighting to decide who would fight her besides kakashi.This only took 16 minutes before it was decided shikamaru would face her,since he needed the most motivation.She gave him a free shot and he was smart enough to take advantage of it.

shikamaru-"shadow posetion jutsu"
Ino-"alright!take her down!"

Shikamaru had obviously planned out his nest seven moves, although he didn't predict what was next.Tearing down entire strategie.

ankokou-"Judging by your appearance and style of attack.Your a Nara,am I right?No matter,I'm in no mood for games today.Sorry but you left yourself open"

Ankokou mutterd words so quietly so no one could hear.It was a reversal she learned that required no hand signs.It replaced the two fighters position,the only bad thing was it used half of the chakra held in the users body.So because of a few words shikamaru was getting a taste of his own medicine

shikamaru-"How did you do that."

Suddenly ankokou let go of the jutsu.She jumped up in the sky and her left leg dropped and made contact with shikamaru's head causing him to fall to his knees.EVeryone was shocked when she disapeared in a cloud of smoke and the REAL ankokou fuzen jumped out of the tree.

sasuke-"a shadow clone?!This whole time she was in the tree.."
ankokou-"I wasted too much time on this little warm-up.I have grocery shopping to do" She extended her hand to help shikamaru"Are you alright?"

shikamaru-"yes.I'll be fine."
Ankokou-"good.Hatake!"
kakashi-"that's Mr.Hatake to you"
Ankokou-"Whatever.We can schedule for another time.Shikamaru?"
shikamaru-"hmm?"
Ankokou-"can you come with me?I'll even pay you if you like.I need help carrying grocerys home"

Everyone continued with their day doing whatever it is they do.Shikamaru agreed to help her for a fee.She was in a good mood.They talked about new techniques and different uses for chakra.Shikamaru only carried a bag while she carried two towards her home.

Shikamaru-"so where do you live?"
ankokou-"just outside the wall.It's a little place I built"
shikamaru-"what a drag.So why are you doing the shopping instead of your parents?"

She didn't know why but she felt like she could open up to him.He seemed like the kind of guy who wouldn't make a big deal out of anything.She looked at the ground and shikamaru could guess the answer already.They meerly exchanged jokes as they arrived to the huge mess that was her home.

shikamaru-"I think you've been robed" he said with a voice that only semi-cared
ankokou-"really?seems they left everything were it was"

They placed the bags down and shikamaru headed to the door.He kept refusin payment but she insisted she treated him to lunch tomorrow.He left with a simple wave and mutterd his usual how troublesom as she closed the door.She fell to the floor,her scares aching..

***12 years ago***
The little boy had pulled her up.He wanderd along looking for his mother while dragging the silent girl with him.
Akahana-"you didn't have to help me"
itachi-"But I wanted too"

They continued in silence until they were united with Itachis mother.She kept asking her questions and akahana flashed a shy smile and answerd them all.When they arrived though she didn't get the same treatment.They agreed to let her live their and train along their son,but she is not an uchiha,she is not their daughter,and she never will be.She constantly stuck with itachi,who always wanted to play with his baby brother sasuke and her.She happily trained every day with him.Trying to achive his level"

****present****
She woke up on the floor.Her bones ached and she simply took a dip in her bath house. When she emerged though she realised She over slept.Shikamaru was already at the door ans she wasen't dressed. She stumbled to get her clothes.Since she didn't plan on fighting she wore one of the pretiest things she had.Simple blue sandals and a pitch black lace shirt that exposed her stomach and a skirt reachin her knees with a feather in her hair.To her surprise though shikamaru wasen't alone."I didn't realise you where bringing more people"

shikamaru-"sorry.They wouldn't quit following me,they'll pay for themselves"
ankokou-"no.I said i'd pay so I will"
kiba-"wow. looks like newbies got a body on her'

Naruto's hand connected with kibas face."Don't talk about her like she's a piece of meat!"

sasuke-"I didn't think you cared for her dobe'

Naruto blushed.He didn't know what came over him.Why was he being...protective?

ankokou-"so shika.Where do you want to eat?"
Shikamaru-"wherever you want.Your money"

They all looked at her as she grabbed her wallet and told the boys to follow her.She led them to a sushi place then a dango shop for dessert.They all drank their tean and slowly eat while watching akamaru try to steal narutos last dango.They herd giggles from behind them

Sakura-"what are you guys doing?and why with her"
shikamaru-"she offerd"
Everyone just nodded in unison.They all looked away from narutos little situation to see sakura,Ino,and hinata.

Kiba-"you guys wanna join us?ankokou-san is paying"

sakura and Ino turned to look at the girl,then sasuke,then her again
Ino-"no thanks.we're not hungry,and were having a girls day"
The silent tension was cut as hinatas stomache growled and her face blushed a thousand shades of red.The two bossy girls disregarded the girls needs to go nag their teammates and glomp sasuke.Ankokou got up to pay the lady and on her way she snatched naruto's last dango and placed it above her last one before handing the plate to hinata.

"Akahana" was herd and sasuke and ankokou froze in place.
kakashi-"Akahana.I never liked that name."
ankokou-"like kakashi was any better"

The gennin looked at the two.They only met two days ago but you had to be stupid not to notice the bad feelings they had that seemed to go very far back.Naruto didn't know why but he walked infront of her protectively

Kakashi-"gai,and asuma are dying to talk to you too"
The familiar asuma sensei emerged from the shadows with a weird looking guy in green spandex and orange leg warmers

asuma-"we noticed not everyone hasen't gotten to know the rookie,so we have an idea.Meet us at the library at 8."

But before anyone could object The three men were gone.It was 6 already so ankokou left for home after she payed"see ya later shika-kun, kiba, naruto, sasuke, hinata" she said purposly leaving sakura and Ino out of the sentance.

****at the library****
It was a lock in.Everyone was to learn to deal with each other or simply learn.With the third hokages approvel they were able to use the library for this disaster waiting to happen.The girls were doing each others hair in one corner,the senseis chated in the other.Naruto, kiba ,and shino reminisced while sasuke read a book and shikamaru was asleep next to him. Suddenly the door burstead open with a late kakashi carrying the ankokou he kidnaped. She was in that little black dress of hers,her black hair covering the uchiha symbol. They stared in disbelief at how inapropriate she looked.No one counted on her passing out the second her feet touched the floor.Everyone(even shikamaru) Were stunned when her jutsu was relised.The tan fifteen year old red head was sprawled on the floor.Her hair not long enough to cover the uchiha symbol know. Sasuke was the first to run to her.Sadness in his face.

sasuke-"akahana. Is that really you?"
akahana-"Itachi,I failed our clan.."
with those words she fell silent again as kakashi and everyone rushed over to the two,Not knoing what to do.

****6 years ago****
sasuke-"akahana can you train with me?"

At the time sasuke was only six.Akahana had graduated the academy early and was promoted to jonin at 9,thus stealing kakashis title of child genius and fanning the flames of the akahana/kakashi rivalry.Itachi may have only been eleven and akahana nine,but they already knew they couldn't picture their lives without one another.
Akahana-"oh sasuke.I wish I could but I'm taking your brother out to celebrate his graduation and my promotion."

sasuke instently became sad"but-,Why should big brother get you all to himself!I need you for training too"

Akahana-"don't worry.I'll train you when I get back" she gave him a hug and ran off.To her it was a date.To him it was playing with a close friend.She took it seriously.She was in a cute black dress with her bright red hair loose with two small black satin bows on each side of her head.This was the night.She would tell him how she feels.

akahana-"i-itachi..."
Itachi-"yes?"

Akahana had stopped and grabed his hand.She leaned in to hug him,tears streaming down her face.

Itachi-"what's wrong?Is someone picking on you?If it's kakashi again then-
akahana-"no.. it's you.."
Itachi-"I'm sorry if I accidently hurt your feelings-"
akahana-"Itachi.I have ffelings for you I always have since you rescued me"

Itachi was speachless."why does it sound like a goodbye"
akahana-"It is.No matter what.Never forget what I felt.I have to go.The demon within me is becoming relentless.And orochimaru-"
Itachi-"what about him!Don't tell me your leaving because of him!"
akahana-"He's my father-"
Itachi-"He's not you're real father!Don't forget the five years of neglect and abuse where he used you as a guiny pig-"
Akahana-"Shut up!I remember everything!I've overstay'd my welcome here.Your father has made that very clear.Plus.I need to find my real family"
Itachi-"who cares what my father thinks!!what about me and sasuke!aren't we enough family"

Akahana-"Itachi.You're an unrequited love.I feel too strongly to look at you as family.I would need to know you'd always be their and loyal to me.Even If you where ever to fall for me you're father would never approve it.I must go and face orochimaru."

Itachi was going to try to convince her to stay,but she had disapeared.A clone.He searched everywhere he could.She was long gone...
***present***
sasuke-"why did you leave us?!" he said. a tear falling from his eye and staining her face.She coulghed up blood.Alarming everyone around her.

Asuma-"ino,sakura,shino,kiba,and choji.Go look for medical ninjas now!"
akahana-"I had to face him"
sasuke-" who?"
akahana-"my first father.The sannin"
kakashi-"Why didn't you come back for six years?"
akahana-"I wasen't strong enough.Caught...punished for leaving.." With those words she closed her eyes again."Hand her over" was heard in a dark tone.
Everyone looked behind them seeing nothing but red eyes before their vision went black..
Chapter end notes: What happens next is even a mystery to me. Well sort of.Please review and tell me where I can improve