TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Relapse into Illusion by Hazard, Shizake Uchiha

[Reviews - 16]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Wazzup! Hazard here, and Shizake and I have started the sequel to Abysmal! Now, if you haven't read it yet, I strongly suggest you do or somethings just won't make sense. Now without further ado, We shall begin!

Also if you need character bio's of our OC's you can find them on the first page of Abysmal.
Chapter notes: Here's Hazard with the first chapter.
From The Ashes

(Gatsuuga’s P.O.V)

12 years. 12 years since I’ve been locked up, and I finally am getting my justice. My personal justice, and nobody will ever take that away from me again.

I hear the guards walking down to my cell and I can hear them whisper to each other things like, “ Are you sure this is the right guy?” and “ I think we should just keep him here, he’s unstable.

I finally see three guards come around and they gaze upon me as I’m sitting on the ground in the middle of my cell meditating. I hear one say, “ Gatsuuga Hyouro, it’s your time.”

I stand up and wipe my very matted, filthy long reddish hair away from my face and I reply, “ Good, get me out of this dump.” The middle guard takes out his key ring and uses the proper key to unlock my cell door and I walk out following the guards towards the exit. Being held near the bottom of the prison in solitary confinement for the last 3 years of my stay has given me a lot of time to think, and I suppose not fight people during lunch. Killing people is supposedly frowned upon, even in prison.

The guards lead me to the last checkpoint in the prison and we reach a counter where the lady behind the counter hands me container. I open it up to see my old clothes that I had on before I came to this place. It seems so long since I actually wore them, though luckily my figure hasn’t changed since I was 24, and now 36.

“ You can take your belongings outside with you, also you’ve been requested to see the Hokage tomorrow morning at 10 A.M Hyouro-san.” The young lady being the counter says to me and I nod. I notice the guards have departed back to the actual prison, leaving me alone with an old box of clothes and a door to the outside. I can’t even remember the last time I had fresh air.

I open up the door and I see it a complete down pour. So much for seeing sunshine again I suppose. I start to make my way from the prison and I see a figure with an umbrella standing across the dirt path looking at me, and it seems somewhat familiar.

We approach each other until we meet on the path and he says, “ So Gatsuuga, it’s been awhile, huh?” and I realize I’m staring at Hayai who is dressed in civilian clothes; a red and brown robe with sandals.

I crack a smirk and reply, “ Suppose so. Care if we find some shelter and a place where I can change out of these prison clothes?”

“ Of course, I have plenty of time.” Hayai replies as he turns around and I follow him down the dirt path back towards Konoha. The prison is kept on the outskirts to keep undesirables away from society, so I guess Hayai made a boring trip all the way out to meet me in the rain.

We finally reach a restaurant right outside the main gates of Konoha and we enter quickly to avoid the rain. The place is nearly empty when we walk in, so I hastily walk over to the bathroom to get changed while Hayai takes a seat at a table. I flip open the box and take out black combat pants and my black undershirt. Looks like they took my jounin flak and anything that resembles leaf shinobi, them bastards.

After getting changed I walk back out with box in hand with my gray prison clothes inside and I see Hayai sipping some tea. I walk over to his table and pull out a chair for myself across from him and pick up the menu. I’ve been dying for a real damn meal for a long time.

“ So…how’s it been?” Hayai asks as he picks up his own menu and begins to scan the choice of meals.

“ That’s the best you have to say?” I mock without any real emotion behind my voice.

“ Fine, you start then.” Hayai counters as he turns the page on his menu.

I let out a sigh and reply, “ Alright, when did you get released and how did it go over?”

Hayai pauses for a moment before he goes back to reading his menu and replies; “ I’ve been cleared as of 6 months ago, although I wasn’t released from the facility until 5 months ago. I’ve taken care of my addiction and I no longer have hallucinations or nightmares.”

“ Glad to hear it. I’ve been stuck in solitary for 3 years, and the other 9 I didn’t make too many friends in prison.” I admit as I motion for the waitress to come over to take out order.

“ Oh? How many people did you kill?” Hayai inquires with a slightly humorous twist.

I go along with his humor and put my hands up and reply, “ Only 9 people. I don’t see what’s the big deal, I mean I’m killing criminals so I should get a medal or something, but no. I get locked away for “ bad behavior”.”

The waitress finally arrives and asks, “ What are you two having?”

Hayai speaks first and tells her, “ I’ll have a salad.” And I add on, “ I’ll have miso soup and your chef’s sandwich.”

“ Good choice, it’ll be done shortly.” The young waitress says as she walks with a little skip in her step back to the kitchen, and Hayai catches me staring a little too long.

“ Alright there?” Hayai asks me with a little chuckle.

I shake my head to snap myself out of my thoughts and say back, “ yeah. It’s just that I’ve been locked up for awhile without seeing anybody, well, attractive.”

“ Fair enough, so how did you spend your time?”

“ Well, I’ve kept myself in shape and I’ve spent lots of time meditating to sharpen and clear my mind. Not much you can really do in a cell.”

“ Fair point, so did you get the notice from Lady Hokage for us to meet up with her tomorrow?”

“ Yes I got the note ba- wait, did you say lady?” I ask as I give Hayai an eyebrow raise as I brush my overly long bangs out of my eyes.

“ Yeah, Hiruzen died just a few months ago and Tsunade Senju took over about 3 months ago.”

“ Seriously? She deserted the village last time I remember. If she’s the best the village could get for Hokage, I’m surprised my name wasn’t thrown in.” I say to him as scratch my clean-shaven chin. Good thing I learned to shave with a shank.

Hayai rolls his eyes and says, “ I bet you were considered, but she’s quite respected by the villagers and shinobi alike. We are meeting with her tomorrow about reinstatement.”

“ Already? Fuck, maybe I don’t want to be a shinobi due to our last go around.”

“ And do what Gatsuuga? You’re only talent is being a shinobi and being an asshole, and unfortunately only one of those pays.” Hayai says jokingly so I smile and nod my head.

“ If they paid me to be an asshole, I’d be a millionaire- oh our foods here.” I say as the waitress comes over holding both our meals in her arms.

“ Enjoy your meals!” She says joyfully before walking back to the kitchen, as Hayai and I grab our chopsticks and begin to eat up. This is definitely better than that slop they serve in prison.

We finish our meals and Hayai kindly pays since I don’t have any money what so ever, and we exit back out into the rain. Only about 5 minutes from the main gate to the village we begin to walk once again, as I glare at Hayai for not bringing another umbrella, let alone sharing.

We reach the gates and I ask Hayai, “ So, I don’t have a place to stay, think I can crash with you?”

“ That’s fine. Someone needs to do the dishes since the sinks been getting pretty full.”

“ That’s not what I meant…but thanks.” We watch the gates open for us as Hayai waives to the guards up top, and we enter under the raining duck into Konoha.

Nobody is really on the streets since it’s raining and getting late so we easily make it over to the east side of Konoha where Hayai’s apartment is located. We reach it and it’s a fairly small place, but that’s expected since he’s probably been living off tax funds from the Hokage or something. He takes out his key and opens the door top reveal a very clean and empty apartment with the exception of a few pieces of furniture and a television.

“ Make yourself comfortable on the couch, I’ll go fetch you some blankets.” Hayai says as he disappears down the hallway to probably his room as I take a seat on his maroon couch and lay down. So much better than those damn prison cots.

“ Here ya go, see you in the morning. I’m going out for a little bit and I’ll be back later.” Hayai says as he hands me a couple blankets and walks back to the door with umbrella still in hand.

“ Fair enough, I just want to sleep here undisturbed.” I respond as I settle myself in on the couch with the cotton and wool blankets. I don’t care right now where Hayai is going, I’m excited to sleep outside that damn prison, so I guess I’ll bug him tomorrow about it. He was nice enough to meet me at release and buy me a meal, so I guess we still do have a bit of a bond after all these years, although tomorrow will be very interesting for what might happen to us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Chapter end notes: There's the opening chapter! Shizake and I will be switching off just like last story, so he'll be doing Hayai's P.O.V next chapter. Cya.