TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Bite Back The Curse by DropDeadThenDance

[Reviews - 89]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes:
Yes, it's finally here!! Bite Back the Curse is one of the two stories I have been working on over the last couple of months and I have finally decided to upload it today because, honestly, I'm extremely pissed off.

I won't go into full detail, as to avoid boring you to death, but I probably just lost a really well paying job with a lot of really nice people...

Anyway, this story is certainly from a different viewpoint then my other two stories, so tell me what you think!

Remember, rate and review please!!
Act 1: Not the Average Hero
By: DropDeadThenDance

Now, when you hear a girl screaming, you have two options presented before you. Of course, option one is to be a little bitch and ignore it. The second is run towards the cry of distress, not to sound heroic or anything, but really.

The sky was dark and cloudless, the stars shining through like those holes your two year old stabs in your priceless light shade. The air was crisp and reeked of apples and fresh cut grass as I made my way down the street, rounding a corner sharply. It was the perfect summer night aside from the high pitch scream for help that rang in my sensitive ears.

Finally, I stopped in front of an alley, finding the scene exactly as I imagined it. Some poor, helpless girl cornered by two ugly ass thugs, which is typical in big cities, right? I stepped in and they seemed to notice me finally and turned to face me, eyes alert and ready for a fight, but they stared for just a moment before they started to laugh. “Hey girly,” one of them said as he looked over his shoulder at her. “Is this your dog?” he asked her teasingly.

Yeah, that’s right, there’s no big boobed chick or some overly attractive guy with the perfect curls as the hero. No, instead, you get me, the fucking dog.

They turned away from me and oh, it’s these arrogant pieces of trash that really get my blood boiling. I can feel my lips start to curl back, my jaw parting slightly, and then a heavy snarl escapes my throat like the thunder before the storm. One of them starts to turn and I begin to feel the muscles in my shoulders tense. That’s right you arrogant fucking piece of ass, look me in the eye before I tear your face off, my thoughts trailed.

He finally faced me and I lunged forward, paws hitting the ground full force and lunching my lean body into a full sprint. I jumped from three feet away and hit him in the chest with my front paws, my teeth bared in a wicked snarl as I came down on his face, taking a mouthful of his eye. Within the same second, he started screaming and tried to throw me off.

The girl screamed, alerting the second thug to what was happening, although you’d think his buddy hallowing like a fucking clown would be enough. He pulled a kunai from his belt and came at me, but he was slow. I jumped away and I could see it on his face, his eyes seeing me for the first time. I kicked off the ground again and smashed into his shoulder, digging my fangs into his back and lower neck.

In the panic, he lost his grip on the kunai, and had no choice but to try and rip me off with his hands. He grabbed my hind quarters and flipped me over his shoulder, but I ripped a nice chunk of his flesh off with it. I dropped it on the ground and oh boy did I start snarling. I inched towards him, lips pulled back and teeth bared in the nastiest growl any dog had ever shed.

He backed away from me slowly as the other one started to recover, putting space between them and the girl, me in the middle. They were battered and bloody and neither of them seemed willing to come at me again. I snapped my jaw shut and they jumped and ran with their tails tucked between their legs. In this event, my face relaxed and I snorted, disgusted.

Oof! my thoughts gasped as the girl wrapped her skinny arms surprisingly tight around my shoulders.

“Thank you!” she sobbed and I sat down while she hugged me. Despite my obviously busy schedule, I figured she was probably a bit shaken and I could always move my appointments around. I mean, I could always reschedule with the squirrels for our big chase scene. After about ten minutes of her catching her breath I nudged her with my nose, being careful of the blood.

She stared at me for a moment until I tilted my head in one direction. She got up slowly, shakily, and I thought she might fall but she stayed steady. Good girl, I thought as I nodded my head towards the end of the alley. She followed me slowly at first, seemingly wary, but she caught on fast enough. I led her down the street at an easy pace, still waiting for her to lose her supper.

I led her to the nearest Inn and sat down by the door and barked. The door opened and old man Kaen stared down at me. I wagged my tail for a moment as the girl walked up, looking around confused. “Ah,” Kaen said as he spotted her. “I see you’ve met our Makita,” he said and the girl blinked then looked down at me.

I looked over my shoulder at her, half turning my head in an almost snobbish fashion. “Makita,” she repeated. She walked up and crouched down to my level. “Thank you,” she said and I huffed again. She scratched the top of my head and I tilted into it, enjoying it to some degree.

“Well, Miss, any friend of Makita’s is a friend of ours,” Kaen said with an overly friendly smile. “I can get you a room for free, Miss, if you need a place to stay.”

I began walking away, hearing the girl thank old man Kaen for the room. I felt my tail wag back and forth slightly as my paws moved across the gravel road. Sure, my life wasn’t glamorous, but I still had my pride and my strength. I felt the breeze ruffle my fur, the wind carrying the smells of summer, and I figured it was about time to settle for the night.

I huffed again as the lights of houses began to dim. Yep, time for bed.

The End