TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Writing through the ages by Miko_Yami

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
2009
Yuki got out her phone now was the time to listen to Deidara's message. She
pulled the phone away from her ear as soon as Deidara's voice screamed in her
ear.
"Where are you Your half an hour late? Are you with the Uchiha? You better not be. Warn me if he is doing anything, Tsukiko isn't here. Is she all right? Itachi is with you? He better not be having sex with you in the shower! Your at your apartment." It went on like this for five minutes. So did the rest. Yuki glanced at Itachi. He was smoking again. She dialed Deidara's number.
She listened to the ring. It rang three times before Deidara answered, "Yuki,"
his voice was frantic.
"Yes Deidara I'm in Itachi's car. I know and sorry about that. The Itachi is
with. Tsukiko is with me dont worry and she is fine. Nothing is going on
between us so don't worry."
There was silence on the other end.
"Itachi is with you" Deidara finally said.
"Yes" Yuki said smelling her hair to see if it smelled like Itachi's cigar.
Nope still apple.
More silence.
"Why?" Deidara growled.
"I don't know he followed me" Yuki joked trying her best to ignore Deidara's
growl. "Don't worry Dei-Dei" she used his nickname purposely. She gave the
direction of the restaurant while giving direction to Itachi.
She finally hung up. She glanced at Itachi his face was stern. What's new.
Yuki rolled her eyes. He was the hardest to read. She couldn't even read a
trace of what his thinking. That's what was ticking her off.
She tuned Tsukiko out. She was sing you "Spin me right round baby" while doing hand movements successfully ** Sasuke off.
"No dont no keep away" Tsukiko screamed.
Yuki turned around. Sasuke layed on top of Tsukiko in an odd fashion. He
placed his lips lightly on her cheek. Yuki stared at Sasuke oddly then turned
back around. Great the fifteen year old will have sex before her for sure and
to the sexy Uchiha's younger brother.
"How did he shut her up?" Itachi asked not facing her.
"He kissed her" Yuki said.
Itachi raised an eyebrow at this.


2012
Yuki dug deep in to her purse searching, for her phone that she only put away moments ago. Finding it she began listening to Deidara's messages. He left so many invoices it must be important…nope she wrong.
"Where are you hmm? You are an hour late yeah? Are you with the Uchiha hmm? You better not be un," Deidara growled through the phone. The questions continued, "Warn me if he is un. He better not be trying have sex with you while you are taking a shower. UCHIHA I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU ARE," Deidara's voice blurred out of the speaker. Itachi glanced away from the road to look at Yuki's red face. Before looking back at the road again.
"Deiara when I see you I will kill you," Yuki thought to herself.
She continued listening to Deidara's messages it went to the miss Tsukiko to if Yuki was alright then back to Itachi.
Itachi had started another cigarette as he stopped the car and waited for Yuki to give him the direction to this mysterious restaurant.
"You shouldn't smoke in the car," Yuki growled hanging up the phone and began dialing the blonds' number.
"Hn," Itachi answered back closing his eyes and taking a long drag before puffing out some smoke.
The phone rang three times before Deidara answered, "Yuki un,"
"Must you b so blunt," Yuki growled in to the phone. She was talking about Deidara's bluntness of the subject of sex, "I just met the men. What makes you think I would do such a vulgar activity,"
Itachi raised an eyebrow at Yuki as he tapped out his cigarette ashes out the car window. Yuki's face still red looked away from the sexy Uchiha, "The Uchiha and I are own are way. We will bringing Tsukiko and Sasuke's, Itachi's little brother with us,"
There was a long silence to the phone. Itachi flicked the remaining of his cigarette away and leaned on the stirring wheel. Yuki sniffed her hair to see if still of apple or Itachi's cigarettes. Still apple. She blused a little at memory as she glanced at Itachi from the corner of her eyes.
"The Uchiha is with you?" Deidara slowly growled.
"Yes," Yuki simply said, feeling nervous for some reason.
More silence…
"Why?" He finally questioned.
Yuki shook her head, knowing Deidara wouldn't see it, "I don't know. Maybe he was a lost little pup," she glanced at Itachi.
Itachi gave her his usual stoic look, with a slight glare. Nothing new there. She gave Deidara the address then hung up.
Itachi started the car and listened to Yuki as she gave him direction.
Tsukiko was in the background singing you, "Spin Me Right Round Baby" all the while doing the hand movements of twirling her finger in the air. Yuki somehow managed to tune the girl out and let her mind be consumed and eaten by the eldest of the Uchiha boys. She stared at him trying to read his unreadable emotionless face.
"No don't, keep away," Tsukiko said breaking Yuki's thoughts.
Glancing behind her was a sight to behold. The youngest of the boy's was on top of the young girl. He had a look of annoyance on his face. He forcefully grabbed Tsukiko's chin so she staring at him ignoring the girl's squeal and place a light kiss on her plump young lips.
Yuki staared oddly at Sasuke oddly as he moved off the now quiet Tsukiko and crossed his arms over his chest and looked out the passing city. Yuki was sure that was Sexual Harassment but didn't say anything as she blessed the silence. Besides they made a cute couple.
Yuki turned back around and followed Sasuke's lead of staring out the window.
"How did he shut her up?" Itachi questioned curious on the sudden silence.
"So you do talk," Yuki looked away from the window and at the Uchiha, "What a surprise,"
Itachi didn't say anything as Yuki stared at him. Seemed like the only action Yuki was ever get from the Uchiha was to watch Tsukiko and Sasuke fight. Another realization hit her Tsukiko might even have sex before her. Yuki blushed again at the thought and looked out the window again.
"He kissed her," Yuki mumbled.
Itachi raised an eyebrow at his brother uncharacteristically kissing someone.

This one my old works my friend sent me by a friend...Tsukiko belongs to her.
As most of you are wondering what is going on. Yuki and Itachi meet at college automatically like most terrible Ita fanfic Itachi has interest in her. No idea why....I guess I went with the cliche thing Itachi was interested in because she was different (You people can do it I just in my opinion if Itachi likes girl because she is different then she isn't different) on word with the story. As you guessed they are both college students. Itachi isn't a sexy business man but a hott struggling college student trying to watch his and his brothers back.
He meets Yuki in classes Yuki eighteen at the time (so good age) and Itachi twenty-one. Itachi soon goes and works for her at a restaurant she owns (I don't know why? One word plot hole) soon joins the akatsuki yad yad yad. Here in this part Yuki invites Itachi, Deidara, Tsukiko and Sasuke for dinner...thus they are on their way.
Later on I am surprised I remember this because I don't have the paper lost it. Yuki takes Itachi home with Tsukiko and Sasuke and gets drunk (Yep nothing better then taking home a man you just bet that day to your house so you can get drunk with teens XD) In the end sleeps on Itachi. Itachi carries her to her room and kisses her. Now...now...that is as far I remember.
Though if I had a choice to change it I would....Yuki and Itachi meet in class but don't say much. Yes Yuki is developing a small crush on the Uchiha but she is in school to learn. Her best friend still "Dei-Dei". Soon Itachi finds himself going to work not at a restaurant Yuki owns but a coffee shop Yuki manages. Yuki will treat him like any other worker. Itachi still has no interest in her. Maybe later on in the month Yuki gets drunk at a bar because of boy troubles. Itachi is just at the bar because he needs a drink. Life is getting a bit difficult. Him and Yuki talk a bit Yuki gets more drunk and Itachi has to take her home. Yuki's originall drinking body left because of something. Itachi try's to take her home...Yuki unattractively throws up in back of an ally then passes out. Itachi carries her home those an interest is born.
Not a bad idea in fact I might make a one-shot. But ideas and stories change as we improve Yuki herself had gone through several changes and probobly will keep going with them.