TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Echoes of Silence by Tragedy

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: I Seriously Encourage Listening To The Song. It'll Definitely Help Set The Right Mood.


Sasuke lay on the bed, eyes closed though wide awake, reveling in the moment. He felt oddly at peace. He could actually feel the world around him, and wondered if this was what Naruto felt when he entered into Senjutsu mode. He opened his eyes slowly to look at the woman next to him, and knew that if he had been anyone else, he would’ve smiled.

Talk to me baby
Tell me what you're feeling

Her breath was finally evening out, her body only just now cooling off though the layer of sheen that coated it. After a few calming moments, she just lay there, obviously collecting her thoughts. Her face contorted ever so slightly, and Sasuke implored of her to speak her mind.

You say “you don't need to go”
Don't you pretend you didn't know

Sasuke closed his eyes briefly and sighed, even as she began to make her futile attempt at getting him to spend the whole night. He rolled over unto his side to get a better view of her, and as she stared back, her eyes told him everything. And as he stared back, his eyes told her everything.

How all of this would end up
Girl I saw it in your eyes

The pink haired woman closed her eyes, feeling vulnerable to the entire world, although only one man could see her. She fought back the tears that she knew had no place here. Sighing, or attempting the sigh that came out as a deep shuddering breath, she reached out and placed a hand on Sasuke’s chest, who in turn cradled her face with a hand of his own.

And baby I can read your mind
And expectations were not in sight
Sakura knew Sasuke would not stay, she knew it even from the beginning. She had never really expected him to. But when opportunity finally came along, she had eagerly opened her door. When it’s the love of your life and he needs help of sorts, what’s a girl to do?

You knew that talking dirty to me on the phone would get me here
Cause we both wanted to do this but I could tell that you were scared

Sasuke had gotten the letters. Slow at first, and rather awkward and silly sounding. At first he would not respond to them, yet they grew more consistent and self-assured. His time with Itachi during the Kabuto incident had eased his heart, and sometime later, his descent into darkness had stopped, and even reverted. However, there was no going all the way back because some things just can’t be erased. Still, Sakura had dreams, and he had a Clan to revive.

She kept writing, she kept asking, and one day, he said yes.

Cause you thought there was more to us but you knew how this would end
It's gonna end how you expected girl you're such a masochist and I ask why

Almost hating to, almost hearing her heart breaking, Sasuke broke the moment and rose up, preparing to climb out of the bed. He would’ve kissed her, but it just felt wrong. But only because it’d hurt her more. He was stopped by her hand on his forearm, and turned to look at her. His resolve almost broke.

He finally stood, and began to get dressed, avoiding her gaze. She had known it would be like this. She could not leave Konoha, and he could not go back. If tonight had happened, and indeed it did, then his departure would be inevitable. And so it was.

And you reply... I like the thrill
Nothing's gonna make me feel this real

Sasuke’s head snapped towards the pinkette. That was a bold claim for one such as her. For the lifestyle that they led, life and death was a blink of an eye away. The thrill was permanent, and reality could not afford to be lost. Ironically, in life, as it is in genjutsu, pain is what always brought reality crashing back down.

So baby don't go home
I don't wanna spend tonight alone

Sasuke almost snorted. As if he really had a home to go back to. But maybe that was the point she was making. With Sakura, it was hard to be sure. With Sakura, and the way she grew up and also matured, it was plausible to make a home. With Sakura, it was impossible.

Baby please
Would you end your night with me

Her tears would no longer be denied, and her pride would no longer stand. Sakura had sat up, but as her tears had fallen, she had laid out across the bed, arms outstretched for Sasuke. Her Sasuke-kun. She couldn’t help it anymore, she sobbed. They were both distinctly proud that she had not wailed, but it did not change the fact that she cried, although knowing these events would take place. Her tears hit the pillow like raindrops.

Don't you leave me all behind
Don't you leave my little life

There was absolute nothing little about Sakura. As a kunoichi she was petite but stood firm, her essence and aura as big as any male’s. Her breasts weren’t huge, but they had definitely grown to be worthwhile and noticeable. Her ass was taut and round and like her breasts, more than a handful. Her knowledge was vast and her strength was enormous. Sasuke knew there was nothing little about Sakura’s life… except for how she felt whenever he left her.

He glanced at her, and she met his gaze, until her gorgeous green eyes blurred out. She cried softer, but her sobs sounded louder in her ears. she felt soft lips on her forehead, but did not reach out. Even without seeing, she knew that he would not be there. And it wasn’t as if he questions and requests had gone unanswered. It was just that his answers were exactly what she heard….

The Echoes of Silence.

No no no no no
No no no no no