TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Impervious by Hazard

[Reviews - 137]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: My next project! another adventure is about to unfold! Not much info yet, but bear with me!
Chapter notes: Just a brief intro to the main character. Oh, and the title is subject to change at the moment.
Impervious

Character Intro-

This is the main character of this story.

Name: Yushin Jourou
Age: ???
Origin: Water Country
Rank: Missing-nin—former Shodai Mizukage
Features: About 5’10” and a slim figure for a man. He has short messy dark brown hair and a small goatee, light green eyes, and a fair completion. Dresses in a simple dark blue cloak with no markings, with underneath is a black long sleeve shirt, and also dark blue combat pants with a weapon holder on his left thigh. Also carries a guitar type instrument on his back (no combat application).
Elemental affinity: Water, Wind, and minor Lightning (from primary to secondary)
Animal Partner: Hydra (multi-headed dragon)

Prologue-

Hello. My name is Yushin Jourou, but nobody has called me that in ages. I was one of the first to help found Kiri and become its first Mizukage for a short time until my presumed “death”. I hail from the Jourou clan, which never exceeded 50 people inn it’s prime, with about only 20 including me, inheriting the clan’s Kekkei Genkai. The ability which I posses is basically an extreme durability and near natural immortality. Let me explain. The obvious advantages is I have an extreme resistance to heat and cold, my bones are stronger and lighter allowing faster movement, reflexes-flexibility and muscular strength are above normal, all my senses are above normal, and I am immune to all types of poisons and disease, and I have substantially higher chakra reserves than most. Now, the less obvious one is a very slow aging process that the user can control. You can slow down the molecular aging in your body to near zero, thus appearing, as you don’t age. This still doesn’t protect you from dieing though by a wound.

I was born quite sometime ago, about 20 or so years before the first hidden village was established, and I was the last one born into my clan. Since then my clan has been wiped out due to death in battle or just simply not being a carrier of the Kekkei Genkai. I was presumed dead when I was battle the hidden Cloud and was beaten by the Shodai Raikage. Nobody found my body and assumed I died, and I vanished from history almost completely, but I escaped seeking a life with less strife. Now I live the quiet easy life of traveling around from nation to nation helping out people here and there and observing the shinobi world’s evolution from the past to present.
Chapter end notes: That's it, for now. Hope you guys enjoy this new story I've opened up! Oh yes! If you have any OC's you wish to send me for Yushin's past associates or people he's encountered that may show up later in the story, please don't hesitate to post or contact me!