TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Into the Dawn by Shizake Uchiha

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is for a friend of mine going through a really tough time right now...
Love

Love is something no one can ever explain. You ask five people and your going to get five different answers. We are unable to define it but we are able to experience it. We love our family, our girlfriends, our wives, our friends, our teachers...We watch out for them like a brother/sister. We can't bear the fact as human beings of losing one of our "loved ones".

I Shizake Uchiha can say that I fell in love at a young age. I met my wife the second we began dating. Sakura, who later came to bear my child whom I love very much.

Although things didn't work out later, I met a new love, who turned my life around.

As you travel the path of life you meet these people and build up bonds with them. Some become even stronger than just a friendship. You come to love these people. They remain in your heart for the rest of your life.

I have a friend who is going through a hard time right now. She recently has fallen into a dark place and is having trouble getting out. Because of the bond I have built up with her, I know that me and all the others are going to be able to pull her out of there to let her see clearly. We love her very much. I look up to her. I see her as a mentor. I don't think I would be here if it wasn't for her. I only fear something drastic will happen if we don't help her.

Love is something that humans will feel no matter what circumstances. It's something that holds us together as a society. Without it we would be empty. We all love you, you know who you are.

This might of been short but I wanted to pack as much as I could into a couple of words. Goodbye for now...


-Shizake Uchiha
April 17