TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Our way of Ninja by xkazumix

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I had this on here but I deleted and decided to put it on again because I wasn't sure about it but now I AM!
Akatsuki, an S-class criminal organisation that are the most wanted in the shinobi world. These Ninja who fled their village by causing destruction or murdered, joined the Akatsuki. Members of this organisation have tasks to do.

Just like everyone else, they have their own village where dangerous ninja roam free. Those who are strong rule the weak, thus treating the weak like slaves. But Akatsuki isn’t the only evil organisation that exists...


****




Pein, the leader of the Akatuski was on top of the building which was one of the tallest towers in the village. He was sitting on the tongue of the statue which he could look out through the whole village. He sometimes sits there to think about his next plan, carefully planning every move of their strategy. It started to rain; this made no difference to Pein as he sat still quietly thinking. The others were mostly on missions whom they had to be done, leaving only him and Konan in the building. He wanted more power but he had to be careful. After all their organisation is mostly known for power unlike the Shiruba which was popular for money.

A few days ago he received a request from this organisation to form a path to work together. He didn’t trust them and he never trusted them. But as Konan has stated, it might be a good opportunity to gain more information about them. Thinking that this organisation doesn’t have strong shinobi, it would be a great way to get access of their secret to have kept this organisation going especially financial.
After all wiping another organisation wouldn’t make any difference to him, he doesn’t like competition.

Of what they were requesting to work together, it must be related to power. So, defeating them will gain them more access to power and to money. The other members were not aware of this as he left them out of it until they went and see for themselves first.

“Come Konan, we’re leaving...” Pein said as he stood up and walked back in.
Konan nodded as she waited for Pain to come in.

And then they left..

****



“The Akatsuki are most interested in power. So, providing this information to them might lead to earn more profit and it’s a one way of breaking them up” said a manly voice.

The man was sitting behind his desk which 3 ninja were standing in front of this table, listening to this man.
The man smirked and rubbed his hands together as the others stayed quiet.
“Be prepared, I can sense them nearby”

With that the 3 ninja disappeared and the man stood up quietly leaving his office, to greet his guests. He walked down the corridor, making his way out of the hideout to go ahead to meet them and later he’ll take them somewhere else where he could discuss things with them. Walking down the path, his surroundings were nothing more than of a forest. The village was where he was going; only a few knew about the ware bouts of the hideout and he had no intention of letting the enemy know where it is. Well not enemies but neither ally.

As he walked into the small village, which was quiet during at night; only the village guards were up and on the job during this late at night. He continued walking through town which was a small one until he came to where his destination was; the gate and waited for them to come as they approached up ahead.

“So we meet again...Takumi”
Chapter end notes: So what do you think?
I know its short but this event will be explained later in the series. It's a bit how the Akatsuki are looking for more power now