TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Unforgettable Truth by Miko_Yami

[Reviews - 10]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Hey everyone I know it’s been a while trust me I know…but I have come up with a new story for those who were fans of finding out here is a more structured story of it. The friend I was writing it with kind of sort of got a boyfriend and I don’t see her much oh…well. So I explained to another friend of mine of our story and if she would like to help so during dinner, we sat and started throwing ideas and getting all excited so a lot our chapters our structured and we have a beginning middle and end. With character development and plot. And to be honest I think this one our better stories, please read and tell me what you think ^^.
It was the most beautiful of days. Everything was finally coming down to the moment where he would say those two little words ‘I do’. Pacing in his little room he was anxious for the big event to start and he could finally make himself belong to her. He chuckled a little bit and looked into the mirror, when was he the type to belong to someone.
Who would have thought the great Itachi Uchiha of Uchiha security force will belong to someone? Not just anybody, somebody his parents chose, it surprised him. Itachi was never the type to like people his parents choose. Itachi wasn’t the type to settle down either though and here he was standing in his dressing room waiting for the big moment to start.
Looking into the mirror, Itachi realized he was not use to what he was wearing, the black tuxedo with a black bow tie he was forced to wear was uncomfortable then his normal business attire. Itachi sighed his onyx eyes had impatient look to him while his emotionless face showed no anxiety for the event that was about to happen. He brushed back a long bang from his face only fall back into position framing his handsome face. He his hair was in usual manner a long ponytail tied near the nape of his neck, something his future wife of yet of today would bug him to cut.
Thinking of his future wife, Itachi glanced at the clock he just looked at barely a minute ago and cursed hardly a minute had passed. Itachi glared at the clock, but unfortunately his famous glare had its limitations, time would not pass by quicker in fact it looked like time had slowed down. Itachi sighed another irritated sigh.
“Did you see how beautiful the bride looked?” Itachi heard some women chattering about his future wife.
“I know that dress she picked is perfect for her figure,” another women said. Itachi waited till they left before sneaking off ….
Yuki Hunnutsuka let out deep breath and closed her eyes. Today was the day she had been waiting for, the big day, the day when true happiness would begin. Or was she just exaggerating the happiness part? She was wasn’t she? She was happy before wasn’t she? No this day was special this was her wedding and she was marrying the man she loves as cliché as that sounds.
Yuki bit her lip and looked in the mirror, she looked beautiful, the strapless, white dress with a long train complemented her well. The pure simplicity showed off Yuki’s elegant beauty and slim figure as it hugged all her womanly curves. Around the waist was a black ribbon that mixed in with the corset. Her hair was lightly curled, billowing around her shoulders being long enough, and have glitter and a long veil to finish off the look. Yuki smiled at the mirror, but frowned when she caught a reflection of a dark figure sneaking into her room.
“Itachi,” she growled, turning around and glaring at her future husband, “You shouldn’t be here. It’s bad luck for the groom to see the bride before the wedding,” Yuki put her hands on her waist feeling oddly childish and with the way Itachi was staring at her didn’t help.
“You look beautiful,” Itachi told her taking a step, closer. Yuki blushed and looked away, “Of course I do. It's my wedding day besides don't I always look beautiful?” Yuki's eyes narrowed at Itachi. Yuki loved it when Itachi called her beautiful. He hardly called her beautiful unless he really meant it. Wait...was that a hidden insult she didn't catch?
Itachi only chuckled, “No,” he mumbled grabbing Yuki's chin so was looking at him. Yuki let out an irritated huff. Damn you Uchiha and your mind reading tricks.
No, she was going to be a Uchiha in less then a hour. Yuki looked away from Itachi's face and glanced at the clock hanging over a window, that showed a beautiful field that France had to offer. Time seemed to be ticking by a lot quicker with Itachi near her now. Yuki closed her eyes and shook her head, as she took in Itachi's scent.
“A new cologne?” Yuki questioned. Itachi didn't say anything as his lips light brushed against hers.
“It's bad luck,” Yuki mumbled hardly pushing away from the kiss, why would she?
“Shut-up,” Itachi whispered deepening the kiss. For the next what seemed like five minutes Yuki and Itachi went in to their own private world kissing each other and mumbling light insults at one another slash reasons to continue with their wedding instead of elope right here, right now. They had none.
A loud knock on the door woke them up from there disenchantment. Yuki glanced at the door, “Just a minute.” Yuki said as she glanced where Itachi use to be only to know feel a cold breeze on her skin and a door slamming at the other end of the room. Yuki sighed, “He could be a ninja,” she mumbled opening the door.
Haruka smiled at her friend as she held a bouquet of white Irises, “You know it's bad luck for the groom to see his bride, before the wedding,” Haruka said walking in and helping Yuki take a seat.
“So I've told him,” Yuki mumbled before smiling at her best friend, “How did you guess?”
Haruka smiled, “your make-up is smudged.” Haruka said pointing towards Yuki’s lips. Yuki blushed as she covered her lips. Last time she was buying that particular brand. “and everybody is in a frenzy and looking for the missing groom. They think he left out on you five minutes before the wedding because of cold feet.” Yuki just looked at Haruka before the girl started to giggle. “I’m joking. Well since your make up is gone, guess I’ll put some more on.” Haruka said going through Yuki’s make up for a decent lipstick.
“This time wait until after you say I do before you suck face with Itachi.” Yuki rolled her eyes before letting her friend put the make up on.
There was another knock on the door, and Yuki's cousin Ian came in. He was dressed up in a suit and tie instead of his normal outfit, a lab coat and a cigarette. He glanced at both girls, “Is everything ready?” He glanced at clock and Yuki followed his gaze.
She looked at the clock and her heart leapt out of her chest, was it really five minutes till the wedding? When she was with Itachi, it was less then an hour. Did time really just slip past them? Curse the clock. Yuki grabbed her necklace that she put on moments ago. A new scary thought, managed to sneak it's way into her thoughts, what if Itachi didn't want her any more. What if he didn't want her after they were married.
“I guess I'll be going,” Haruka said handing Yuki her bouquet of flowers, as if reading her mind Haruka held the Irises up,
“Don’t worry, you’re beautiful and this is going to be your best day ever.” Yuki smiled, and uncharacteristically hugged her surprised friend. Yuki wasn’t normally wasn’t the type to hug people she wasn’t the touchy feely type, but today would make an exception it was her wedding and it was Haruka one of the people who helped her get here today.
“Thank you,” Yuki mumbled, “I couldn’t have done it you,” It was unlike Yuki to thank anybody either, she was normally the hardhead, stubborn type, that was maybe a little selfish.
“You should show that side more often,” Haruka said pushing away from her friend, “Then you will find more people liking you,” Haruka left before Yuki could glare at her friend, but it didn’t last long because Ian grabbed Yuki’s hand.
“Are you ready?” he smiled his famous small smile, as held Yuki’s hand and escorted her out.
Yuki stood in front of large church doors, and bit her thumbnail, nervously as she waited for the traditional ‘wedding song’ to start playing. She was nervous just behind those doors was a whole new life waiting for her. Itachi was waiting for her. Now that she put full thought into her life with Itachi was starting. Yuki’s breath became short shallow and as she bit her thumb nail. She felt like fainting as soon as the organ began playing. Was this normal for a bride? Was it normal for her to sit frozen on the spot, while Johann Pachelbel played on the background and her thoughts going blank with fear, excitement and nerves all rolled into one.
For a full minute, Yuki did one thing and stare at the door before Ian woke her up, “Don’t worry he is not going to leave you,” Ian told her. Yuki stared at her cousin with a raised eyebrow. “Don’t worry, it’s your time to shine.” He said as she nodded. But it didn’t help so much, she was really worried about tripping down the aisle on her perfect day, “We better get going, before Itachi breaks the door,”
Yuki nodded as the music grew louder, the doors opened and Yuki made eye contact with an impatient Itachi and smiled. She was ready, as she took a step closer towards her future.
The next several minutes went like a blur, Yuki hardly rehearsed what the priest was saying as she saw only saw Itachi. It wasn’t until she saw Itachi speak that she got out of the frozen state to hear him confess his love to her. He never was really good at expressing his feelings for her in public like this. But with every word as he nervously tried to say them, her heart wanted to embrace him. When he finished, she started her vows. She couldn’t remember her vows at all, she barely recalled anything she wrote. But while holding Itachi’s hands in her own, she felt him squeeze them just a little bit as it was him trying to be reassuring.
She went ahead and said what he meant to her an how she’d be there for forever for him before looking at the priest and hearing him speak. She looked at Itachi before seeing the ring carrier come up to them.
“Now take the others’ rings and gently place it on your mate’s fingers please.” The priest said as Itachi slipped the wedding band on to her ringer finger and Yuki did the same to his.
“Itachi Uchiha, do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife in sickness and an health until death do you part?” Yuki’s heart soared as she waited to hear him.
“I do,” Itachi whispered.
“And do Yuki Hannutsuka. Take this man to be your lawfully wedding husband in sickness and in health until death do you part?”
“Yes,” Yuki said. It almost seemed like the entire church was holding their breath.
“You may now kiss the bride,” the priest said. Itachi’s lips lightly touched Yuki’s lips before it became more passionate. The church roared with excitement as they were now together. Her dream of finally marrying Itachi Uchiha had become real for her and kissed him all the more joyfully.
“We should elope right now,” Itachi whispered in Yuki’s ear ending the kiss, “They can eat have their fun but we don’t have to be there.” He said as Yuki smiled. She wanted him so much and couldn’t wait until the party would end.
Yuki only smiled before glancing at the mirror. She tilted her head sideways as she glanced at reflection in the mirror. Was that a man covered in bandage? She blinked and the man was gone. She gave no further thought before looking at her new husband and smiling.
Yuki glanced at Itachi, “Let‘s get out of here.”
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
“We are here today to discuss case number 15493-b34. Divorce papers. What are the reasons for wanting to break this marriage?”
“My client’s wife hasn’t not been the same since the miscarriage of their only child and refuses to try and seek help. So my client wishes to let his wife go in an attempt to make her well.” A lawyer with brown hair, a bored expression, and a soft voice to himself said out loud breaking a tension which was starting to grow. Itachi sat down in his chair with his arms laying across the table and barely looking away from the judge.
“My client also wishes to depart from her husband due to his lack of absence in their marriage.” A louder woman answered. The judge simply looked at the two and jotted down on to a piece of paper. As the process went on, Itachi looked over at Yuki to see what she was doing. She was doing the same thing that she had been doing for months now. Staring at nothing, a blank expression on her face, and clearly inattentive in the mind.
“Is there an agreement between the couple concerning money, properties, and personal items?” Itachi’s lawyer spoke up,
“Yes there has been. My client is willing to give his ex wife three point five million dollars so that she may recover and rest for a while before worrying about work. But he also wishes for her to be institutionalized due to depression matters.” The judge looked at Itachi’s lawyer and frowned.
“What do you mean?”
“Mr. Uchiha has told me that one wish he’d like to accommodate is for her to get therapy. She has been uncooperative when it comes to dealing with the death of their son. She’s depressed and although Mr. Uchiha wants to divorce his wife, he still cares for her and wants her places under observation and therapy.”
“I object your honor. My client is not in any way shape or form to need that kind of treatment. She’s still grieving over the loss of their child but that’s no way to say she’s incapable of living on her own. She’s doing what every other human would be doing, a little sad but it’s not so severe that she would hurt herself or others around her.” The judge looked at the lawyers and the couple before frowning again.
“You’re saying to me Mr. Shikamaru that you want me to put Mrs. Uchiha . .”
“I’d rather people not call me Mrs. Uchiha anymore. I’d like to go back to my maiden name, Hunnutsuka.” Yuki said out loud before the judge was able to go on. He nodded.
“Okay Ms. Hunnutsuka. You want me to put her in a hospital thinking she needs help with mental issues revolving the death of the baby?”
“Yes you’re honor.”
“But you’re honor it’s extremely unnecessary. My client is able to go on with her life. She’s grieving yes but she’s not wanting to divorce her husband out of pure depression, no she wants to be set free because the man she fell in love with is neglectful. His job requires him to travel and a lot of times he’s gone for weeks at a time. She’s left alone a large majority of the time. If my client is put in a hospital, it’d be a way for the husband to control her after their separation.” The judge thought for a moment before sighing.
“I myself have children and so I can only imagine the pain of what you must be going through Mr. Hunnutsuka and as much as I believe you might be happier in at least a therapy, I can’t force you to do something like that on terms that are not currently present. So I rule out the mandatory therapy. As for the property and money?” Itachi sighed irritated as the judge ruled his wishes out. Yuki did nothing as the court went on with the hearing. Itachi looked over to see their friend Haruka trying to be there for Yuki but sadly no reaction from Yuki was found.
“Yes you’re honor. My client is willing to give some money to his ex wife.”
“How much again for the record?”
“Three point five million dollars sir.”
“You’re honor I’m not sure my client is willing to settle down with so little money compared to what Mr. Uchiha makes net wise.”
“No it’s okay Temari. I don’t want to be here much longer.” Yuki sad gently grabbing her lawyers arm.
“I revoke what I just said. My client is okay with three point five.”
“Okay.”
Temari spoke up, “As for the properties, Mr. Uchiha is going to keep them all. Ms. Hunnutsuka is willing to find herself a new place.” The judge nodded as he wrote down on a few pieces of paper.
“Alright. As much as I’m saddened to hear about an unsuccessful marriage, I just hope that both of your futures can finally be regular again. I’ll need some papers signed before you leave and then it will take a few days before the systems say you are no longer married. Case dismissed.” He said banging on his gavel before Itachi and Yuki were handed the papers. When Yuki was handed the papers, she signed them no problem. Itachi looked at this and felt a pain that was unfamiliar. He didn’t like that she didn’t hesitate to end several years worth of friendship, companionship, and almost two years worth of marriage in just three seconds. He was handed a pen and the papers were passed to him. He looked at them and sighed heavily. It wasn't her fault, she was would never be at fault after all he was the one the one who wanted to end the marriage.
“I do find you important. I apologize for this not working.” Itachi said as he wrote his name on the line.
Yuki looked up from the pit of nothing she was staring at and made brief eye contact with him for the first time in a very long time before she stood up and ran out the door.
Itachi sighed again, for the first time in his life he was lost on what to do.
Alright credit for the divorce scene goes to my friend Paco, I think it flows nicely I also put a few parts here and there but she wrote the divorce scene. I wrote the wedding scene with her parts written her and there. Both thought processes and ideas belonged to us anyway tell us what you think…of the wedding?...of the Divorce? Please tell us your thoughts and thank you for reading.
Signed Miko Yami