TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sasuke and Naruto by AkatsukiLemonLover23

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Before you say, that doesn’t fit, or anything like that, just take a step back and think what Sasuke is thinking, and what Naruto might be to him in relation to this song. Just think. :D
The door slamming open despite Sasuke trying with all his might to keep it closed, pushing his whole body against the door…

…. “Sasuke, don’t cry,” he whispered, leaning close to Sasuke. Alcohol was thick on his breath. “Let big brother make it better.”

Tears.

No matter what he cried, what he screamed, how hard he fought..

It was inevitable.

And just like any of his weekend flings, he left Sasuke alone in bed, only Sasuke showed far more than a few love bites.


I tried to kill the pain
but only brought more
so much more


It was really fuzzy, like an old black and white movie put up on an unfocused projector. Mr. Iruka loved putting those up. Something about how it’s our past, and we can’t ever forget it. Boy, was he right about that.

“Ugh.. I’m so stupid…” Sasuke moaned, looking over to his alarm clock. 2 am. Half an hour. And he had to have been thinking that half hour, willing to spare a thought to Naruto as the pills took effect. That stupid idiot had to ruin all the hatred and pain he felt, and his one escape.

The pain he wanted to feel was starting, a slow creep that edged in as mist on an eerie night. And there, in that fog was a small glimmer of a light; Naruto. He couldn’t not be there. He was what kept Sasuke together after his parents’ divorce and then their eventual death. Through the drug phase, the goth funk, Itachi moving away, and the time where he had actually wanted to leave Konoha City.

So it was Naruto he had in mind as he curled up in pain, his hands gripping his phone as he slowly punched in the numbers he knew by heart. Every movement hurt, and it wasn’t from the stupid pills. Not all of it was physical, either.

It rang a few times, before a groggy voice came through. “Nnn, Hullo?”

“N-Naruto?” Sasuke said softly, closing his eyes. Naruto had been asleep for once.

I lay dying
and I'm pouring crimson regret and betrayal


Naruto sounded a little more alert, “Sasuke? What’s wrong?”

The raven haired boy was breathing a little heavy, but managed a reply, “Can you come over?”

“I’ll be right there,” he said immediately, hanging up.

I'm dying, praying, bleeding and screaming
am I too lost to be saved


Sasuke felt the first tear fall and he buried his head into his pillow, feeling incredibly stupid for calling, for doing what he’d done… For letting Itachi in.

“Sasuke?” Naruto’s voice called, wafting in from the living room. “Hello?”

Five minutes, a record, Sasuked dazedly thought as Naruto came to the bedroom door. “You bastard, are you asleep?”

Just as he was moving to the light switch, Sasuke moved slightly. “Naruto, don’t,” he croaked.

Naruto went to his side, and in the light cast in from the hallway, he stifled a gasp as he saw Sasuke’s face. “What happened?!”

Sasuke shook his head and Naruto sat by his side and hugged him close, loosening his grip after hearing a wince from Sasuke.

am I too lost?

“Naruto, its… I got in a fight, okay? Don’t freak out.” Sasuke said softly, deciding to get it over with.

“You what?! You look like crap Sasuke. Do you need to get to the hospital or something?”

Naruto was standing and trying to pull Sasuke to him when Sasuke shook his head, his eyes widening slightly. “Naruto, just stop. I can’t. It’s okay, I just need you here, please.”

my God my tourniquet
return to me salvation
my God my tourniquet
return to me salvation


“Fine, but this light is coming on.”

Sasuke closed his eyes as the light turned on and he heard Naruto bite back a sound. The weight on the bed shifted as Naruto sat and hugged Sasuke close. Naruto froze short as he looked down.

“Sasuke… What is this blood?” So he had noticed.

Sasuke, eyes closed and head resting on the left side of Naruto’s chest, not answering.

“Tell me, you teme.”

“…. Itachi,.. He came by for a visit. Drunk again.”

“So he did this to you.”

Sasuke nodded, and Naruto just held a little bit closer. It was as if the air had been on a steady leak from the room, and now it was all gone.

“All of it?”

Sasuke paused at Naruto’s question, before shaking his head a little, wincing. “My stomach hurts like hell, Naruto, I’m sorry.”

“Sasuke what did you do.” His voice was wary yet firm, as if he was ready to yell at Sasuke if he said the wrong answer.

“I haven’t been taking my medicine.”

do you remember me
lost for so long


“Sasuke, you teme! So you took it all now, didn’t you. Not again... Sasuke, I knew you were acting more depressed than usual, but no, I trusted you. You had it handled.”

Naruto accomplished it. Sasuke felt extremely guilty, and he just Hn’ed.

“No, sasuke. That isn’t working. Come on,” he said, picking up a stiffening Sasuke.

“Naruto, don’t, please,” Sasuke said, a small pleading edge in his voice.

All Naruto thought was, ‘See, you can be human… You can feel other than hate and indifference.’

will you be on the other side
or will you forget me


Naruto didn’t listen, just carried him out of the apartment and down to his car, putting him in the back with a small sigh, hovering over Sasuke. “I love you Sasuke, and because of that, I am definitely not letting you die.”

Sasuke was in pain, and though he tried his hardest not to let Naruto know, anyone could see it in his eyes. Naruto kissed him, deeply and with a need he rarely showed.

Sasuke kissed back slightly, pulling away with an, “I’m sorry.”

Naruto smiled softly and went to the drivers seat, getting in and starting the car. “Sasuke apologizing is a first.”

I'm dying, praying, bleeding and screaming

“Naruto…” he started, but decided to finish differently, “… I love you, Dobe. I’m sorry I put you through all this crap.”

“Sasuke don’t speak like that,” Naruto warned, pulling out. “Don’t give up.”

“I’m not giving up.. I lost.”

“Sasuke, bastard, stay awake or I swear, I’ll kill you myself!”

am I too lost to be saved
am I too lost?