TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Fate's Chosen by DestinyGirl, Sasaui Uchiha, silverwolf1213

[Reviews - 79]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes:

Hello all! This is originally an Rp (roleplay) made by me and my two good friends, Sasaui and Wolf-chan. Though I believe they've contributed waaaay more than I have -.- But that's just me! Anyway, I would just like to give a big shout out to my two co-authors on this and hope they like what I've put for the very first chapter of the Rp-turned-fanfiction. ^_^ Oh, and the wonderful summary of the story was created by the most creative: SASAUI!!!:P

Disclaimer: DestinyGirl, Sasaui Uchiha, and silverwolf1213 do not in any way own Naruto! Just our OC's and our crazy plot:P

This is set in Shippuuden timeline, sometime after they have returned from saving Gaara in the first arc. Oh, and it would be helpful to read about our character's firsthand in the Fate's Chosen Bingo Book.

Now I bring you Fate's Chosen! 

                                                                      ~ ◊ ~

Yuki Hiragana, newly turned Chunin, is summoned to the Hokage's office . . . A Spirit girl with ties to the living and dead. How will this story turn out?

* * * * * * * * * * * * *  

It was a warm day in Konoha, and Yuki walked through the village. Her white hair seemed silver in the sunlight; she had a smile on her face—she was going on her first mission as a Chunin! Finally she was promoted, she was happy since
she had caught all up with her friends.

Stopping just outside the Hokage Mansion, she saw Naruto Uzumaki come out. She stopped, she knew him, but not well enough to say their friends . . . Though he's great friends with her friends. The blond noticed her, and stopped to look at her.

"Hey! Your . . . Yuki, right?" he said after deep thought, and she blinked before smiling. 

"Yep." She answered.

"I thought so! It's been a while, hasn't it?" He seemed as cheerful as ever, and Yuki nodded.

Upon closer inspection, Naruto narrowed his eyes suspiciousily. "Hey, are you a Chunin?" Yuki was surprised by his question and answered him. "Yes." Naruto
then groaned. "Is everyone a Chunin or higher now?!" he shouted.

Yuki then realized that Naruto, because of his absence, was still a Genin.

"I'll just have to train harder and prove it to Granny . . ." he said, more to himself, before looking back at Yuki with a smile. "See ya!" he shouted, and started jumping across rooftops. "Bye . . ." Yuki muttered a little too late
before walking into the Hokage Mansion.

Team Gai was in the room with Tsunade when Yuki knocked on the door. "Come in." Yuki walked in, and felt her face heat up at the sight of Neji. Neji's here?!

Yuki soon didn't have to worry about her blushing face because Tenten ran up to her, giving her a bone-crushing hug. "It's been so long, Yuki!" Tenten said before letting her go. Yuki smiled at one of her best friends. "Hey, Tenten."

"Yuki! How youthful you look indeed, why, your just like a ray of sunshine!" Lee told her and Yuki got a sweatdrop at his antics. "Th-Thanks... Lee, you look great." At that, he grinned.

Gai was next, Yuki had often trained with him and his team, but it seemed when everyone was promoted they were always gone on missions... "Hiya, Yuki! I'm glad to see your doing fine!" Gai said while striking the 'nice guy' pose.

Yuki again smiled, though mentally sighed. I think I may have missed them a little too much.

Then there was Neji, who was studying Yuki, as if evaluating her. She wore a long black dress that reached her knees where a pair of long black boots ended just below the ruffled fabric. She had black gloves on that reached to her elbows. The dress was sleeveless, tying around her pale neck and was backless. Her black Konoha forehead protector was tied loosely around her neck.

"Hello, Yuki." Neji said politely.

"Hello, Neji." Yuki replied, much in the same tone, wrapping and unwrapping her hands together that seemed to be a habit for the kunoichi. She then bowed before the Hokage, before Tsunade got down to business.

"Alright, here's your mission." She held up a scroll. "You are to go to the Village Hidden in the Tears, there you will conduct an analysis of "strange happenings" going on there. Find the source, and solve it. The village is also rumored to be at war with another clan. Stay wary, and remember the villager's safety is what's important." Tsunade tossed the scroll over to Neji who caught it. "That is all, I wish you luck."

"Yes, my lady." They all said before disappearing. Tsunade sighed, looking at the report over again. "Strange happenings..." she muttered to herself, confused about what it could mean, but she just had to trust in Neji's team.

After packing their things, they all met at the gate. When Gai didn't follow, Yuki turned to him questioningly.

"Sensei, are you not coming?" she whispered.

"Nope, I'm just here to see you off! Neji will be leading this team, so whatever he says goes!" Gai said, and Yuki nodded.

"I will do my very best, Sensei! You watch, we will be back before you know it!" Lee said determinely.

Neji and Tenten both frowned at their teammate. "Lee, it will take us two days to reach the Village Hidden in the Tears. And even then, it will take us even more time to get the job done." Tenten told him, but it didn't do any good.

So, with a heavy sigh, Team Neji left the village to set out on their mission. All the while, Yuki still pondered over one thing. Strange happenings... Lady Tsunade had said, and whatever it was, she knew it couldn't be good.