TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sun Warriors by Starless__Night

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO!!!!
Chapter notes: Okay, well, here's the short beginning to show how the Kumori comes in.


*Sun leader


Oh, and please help me out with the title! I seriously don't know what to make it be. I was going to do Sun Warriors, but I just don't know. I don't like the one I have now, but I can't think of anything else but Sun Warriors. Any ideas?
Battle raged for years, never seeming to end. Just going on and on. Not once did either the Sun Village or the Uchitoru clan waver in their battle. The Sun was intent on protecting their villagers' lives and the Uchitora wanted to get control of the ports that sent out imports and retrieved exports before sending them to the other villages.

But then something happened that turned the war completely around. The Fire country joined the war, deciding it didn't want to lose one of the major ports of the ninja war. The Uchitoru, the largest clan of the time and the best assassin clan ever, began to lose members one by one. As the other villages realized that it was their chance to get rid of a terrible threat, others began to join in, trying to defeat the strengthening clan.

The Uchitoru began to fall, finally retreating back to their hideouts in the ground when they realized they were about to be wiped out. But before they did, they almost took over the main Uchitoru's house. When they did, they caused the two leaders to flee. In their hurry, an infant was left behind. Their only child, who they quickly found out had inherited the clan's kekkei genkai.

The blood from the dead guards began to take out the approaching Sun villagers, killing them. The wailing baby didn't seem to realize what it was doing, but before long, as the young child's chakra faded, the villagers got to the baby.

One of the villagers was about to slay the infant, but before he could, their leader, the recent Hikibi* known as Hanabira, approached and stopped them. The Sun ninja and relatives of the dead argued, trying to get the Hikibi to kill the child. But she refused to let them hurt an infant who didn't even know what they had been doing.

Therefore the leader of the Sun village took in the young Uchitoru. Upon the discovering of the the child being a female and seeing her shadowy grey eyes, Hanabira named her Kumori. She hoped that the child would be loved and accepted, understanding Hanabira's reasoning. But they didn't, instead hating the girl and hating her for what her clan had done and for what she had unknowingly done as an infant.

And it is from this that our tale begins.......
Chapter end notes: Next chapter: Children of the Sun