TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Kisa's thanksgiving by Miko_Yami

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
I don’t know about you guys but I really like Kisa. She was more first try on making a child for characters seeing how all my OC’s are now going with my island yad, yad, yad. Anyway I am feeling a bit better I woke up on the day before Thanksgiving feeling the need to write…so I did a Thanksgiving theme story? I don’t know I don’t think it is very Thanksgivish seeing that I could care less about the holidays sorry wish I could get in the mood for them…any my concern now is am I a good writer or am I really bad writer...oh well…not for you guys to concern yourself with. Right now I’m pretty happy. Why well I just watched a whole bunch of cheesy movies (trust me when a say cheesy) while eating leftover turkey sandwich and of course my addiction soda (can’t live a day without my daily offering of chemicals XD). Tell me what you think? And of course in the spirit of Thanksgiving I would love to thank all my readers and reviewers I couldn’t believe how much people are now reading my stories and I do hope to get more fans in the future. Anyway thank you everybody :).
P.S Before I forget this is way in the future after Love me True
Kisa watched fascinated as a giant Snoopy balloon covered the television screen. Kisa didn’t really know much about Snoopy and the gang but she did know Snoopy and Charlie Brown why? That was because Snoopy and Charlie brown was on her favorite dress her mother just bought her. Kisa had yet to wear it.
“Mommy,” Kisa said grabbing her mother’s pants, “Snoopy is on T.V.” she pointed to television then frowned when the new anchors bright cheerful face came back to explain something on things Kisa could not understand. She frowned and pouted at the Television. Where did Snoopy go?
“I saw him,” her mother said picking up her daughter, “I think it’s time to change before your father comes home with Aunt Mikoto and Grandpa,”
Kisa’s eyes narrowed at her mother, “No, I want to watch the parade,” Kisa pointed to the T.V. again as a Barbie commercial and all her dresses you could put her in.
“First you’ll have to change,” Yuki’s eyes narrowed at her pouty daughter, “Or Santa won’t come,” Yuki told her daughter.
Kisa gasped scared at the thought of Santa missing her house on Christmas Eve, she didn’t want that. She already had her Christmas list ready and it grew by each passing commercials, so Santa had to come this year or Kisa wouldn’t get half of what she wanted.
“Fine,” Kisa pouted, crossing her arms over her chest. Kisa soon smiled when she saw what dress she was wearing. It was in fact the Snoopy and Charlie brown dress. It was brown overall dress which straps crossed on the back. The shirt that was meant to be under it was multiple colors of brown strips with dark fall color red and yellow. On the front of the dress, it had a picture of Snoopy and Charlie Brown playing in pile of dry leaves.
Kisa quickly put it on with her mother’s help, because she wanted to see Santa Claus. Yuki hugged her daughter as Kisa once again mentioned Santa Claus. After the dress and shirt was on Kisa ran back to T.V. right when the finishing song for “Hero,” by Mariah Carey. She plopped down on the floor and watched the Parade.
Yuki followed behind her daughter, brushing her daughter’s hair and putting them in high pigtails. The door bell rang and Kisa quickly forgot about the Parade and ran towards the door opening it and jumping into aunt Mikoto’s waiting arms.
“Aunt Mikoto, grandpa,” Kisa said hugging Mikoto tightly. Mikoto hugged her granddaughter before looking at Yuki.
“Sorry were late, the boys had something important to talk about,” Mikoto said.
Yuki smiled she always liked Itachi’s mother, she was kind and soft hearted. She raised her boys well and the main reason why her sons were well mannered and not too arrogant. She raised Kisa the first four months Yuki sat in the hospital and Itachi disappeared. Mikoto finally got a hold of her son and convinced him to help raise his daughter, Yuki really appreciated Mikoto. She glanced at Fugaku, who was caring gifts.
“You didn’t,” Yuki frowned. One thing Yuki didn’t like about Mikoto was her need to bring present every time she came over. Though Mikoto usually brought the cutest outfit for Kisa to try on, and Kisa always seemed to over wear the Mikoto bought than anything else in her wardrobe.
“Where’s your stockings Kisa?” Mikoto asked pushing away from the little girl, and looking at her bare legs, “Aren’t you cold?”
Kisa looked at her feet and shrugged then looked at her mother’s hand and pointed to the white stockings, “Mommy has it,”
“Well let’s go to the bathroom and put them on,” Mikoto said taking the stocking from Yuki.
“But I’ll miss Santa,” Kisa pouted, she didn’t want to miss Santa Claus.
“I’m sure he’ll wait,” Mikoto said calmly. She hoisted the little girl into her arms and walked to the bathroom.
Yuki helped Fugaku with the gifts putting the shopping bags on the dining table and the pie in the kitchen table.
“Itachi and Sasuke went to have a business meeting,” Fugaku said taking a seat on the recliner and closing his eyes.
“Hmm,” Yuki said frowning as she walked out of the kitchen with snacks and some green tea. Fugaku took the apple juice and sipped a little from it.
“I guess they are finally taking the family business seriously,” He said closing his eyes.
“They always take the business seriously,” Yuki said, “Sometimes too seriously” Yuki mumbled that part. She knew it was pointless to argue with Fugaku, he was stubborn and always saw his family name as something more important than anything else.
Yuki’s first year of marriage with Itachi was hard because she argued with Fugaku a lot especially over if Yuki was allowed to keep her sure name. In the end she won, but if ever there was going to be a child between her and Itachi, the child’s sure name was going to Uchiha. Itachi didn’t care much though he was a little annoyed that Yuki choose Akito over him, or that was how he felt.
“Hn,” Fugaku answered, “Itachi should be teaching Kisa the way of the business soon,”
Yuki flinched; she knew she shouldn’t open her mouth. Itachi told her she should keep her mouth shut tight or else. Or else what? He hold her away from sex? As far as Yuki was concerned she held the card of sex after Kisa was born. She could of told him no sex for a week if didn’t come straight home. Well could kick her out, but still.
“Fugaku,” Yuki said, she could feel his eyes narrow on her back, “I understand you care about Kisa but please let Itachi and I raise her our way,” Damn it Itachi, you win.
Fugaku nodded understanding, “I’m too old to teach her the way of the business anyway,” He closed his eyes and fell into a light sleep, opening his eyes as Kisa ran to sit on his.
“Kisa,” Yuki scolded.
Kisa looked at her mother questionable, before looking back at the Television.
“It’s alright,” Fugaku said ruffling Kisa’s hair. Kisa smiled and ate some chips.
“Don’t make a mess on your grandpa,” Yuki said getting up to join Mikoto in the kitchen, knowing that Mikoto she’ll be already cleaning the turkey and making dinner.
Yuki called Itachi and got his voice box, she sighed and hung up and cleaned the dishes.
“Don’t worry the boys will be coming soon,” Mikoto said looking at Yuki, “Would you like some wine to celebrate the holidays,” Mikoto pulled out some wine fine red wine from her a bag she had been carrying.
Yuki smiled and pulled out two wine glasses, it was still too early but Yuki needed the alcohol.
“Mommy,” Kisa’s voice rang as she grabbed her mother’s long shirt again, “Santa’s on T.V. (Kite)来て, (Kite) 来て. You're are going to miss him”*
Yuki put the wine glass down and picked up her daughter, “let’s go, before we miss,” Yuki winked at her Daughter.
Kisa giggled, “I have been good,”
The song “Santa Claus is coming to town” rung from the T.V. speakers Kisa wiggled from her mother’s arm and sat close to T.V pointing to Santa whenever he came on. Yuki grabbed her daughter and moved her away from the T.V.
“You’re going to go blind sitting to close to the T.V,” Yuki mumbled.
Soon the credits rolled by, Kisa jumped into her mother’s arm. Yuki stumbled by her daughter sudden weight, “Kisa,” Yuki hissed, holding her daughter before they both fell to the floor.
“Slow down Kisa, you are going to break you and your mothers neck if you keep jumping like that,” Fugaku said sipping his green tea.
“Sorry Ojiichan” Kisa mumbled into her mother’s neck.
“Would you like more tea honey,” Mikoto asked pouring more tea for husband.
Her husband nodded and nodded off, to once again to a light sleep.
Fugaku as far as Yuki could tell was getting old, she could see more wrinkles deepen on his face as he frowned in his sleep. Still he aged handsomely as far as Yuki could tell, despite the crow feet around his eyes from staring at the computer for too long, and the frown lines that only deepened whenever he frowned (which was always) but he still held that rugged handsome face as Mikoto would say. Yuki could see some white hair between his raven black signs of slow aging.
“Come on, Kisa I have to show you what I have brought for you,” Mikoto said, taking Kisa from Yuki’s arms.
Mikoto looked like she hadn’t even aged since the first time Yuki met her. Except for one or two gray hair Mikoto looked as young as ever and showed it very well since every time she come she took responsablity for Yuki and Itachi’s house and always had energy to take care of Kisa. Same came when the family visited her house Mikoto’s house. Yuki was curious as to how Mikoto did it while Yuki always seemed to be tired after one hours of standing on her feet.
“Mommy, look what Aunt Mikoto got me,” Kisa ran back into the room holding a red velvet dress with white fluff around the neck, bottom and sleeves. Around the waist were three large bows, connecting from the waist to end of the dress. The dress had a matching purse and shoes to go with it.
Yuki bent down towards her daughter and looked at the dress, “You really shouldn’t have,” Yuki told Mikoto and Fugaku (knowing Fugaku had a hand a hand in picking the outfit).
Kisa’s onyx eyes widen, at disbelief on what her mother had just said. Here she was holding the most beautiful gorgeous dress Kisa had ever seen in her whole life and her mother said they didn’t have to. Kisa gave her mother an odd look, causing her mother to giggle. Kisa’s eyes narrowed the same way Sasuke’s eyes narrowed when annoyed (must be a family trait). She didn’t find it funny when her mother said no to a dress.
Fugaku grunted, “Kisa why don’t you try on the cloths,”
Kisa nodded and grabbed Mikoto’s hand dragging her in to Kisa’s room.
“You really didn’t have to,” Yuki told Fugaku as he turned on the news about new developing business.
“I don’t know what you are talking about,” he said staring at the T.V.
Yuki’s eyes narrowed, she knew Fugaku by now, since being married to Itachi helped her see her father-in-laws soft side. She knew he picked the dress himself and told Mikoto to go buy it. All Uchiha men were hard on the outside but had a soft inside. Yuki walked into the kitchen to help with the thanksgiving feast she had no idea how to make.
Kisa once again bonded into the room with Mikoto following right behind.
“Wow,” Yuki said, bending eye level with her daughter, “You like a little doll,”
Mikoto poured the white wine and gave one to Yuki, “Doesn’t she?”
“Mommy what are you having? Can I have some?” Kisa reached for the glass. Yuki moved the glass and shook her head, “Why not?” Kisa pouted puffing up her cheeks.
“Here Kisa,” Mikoto handed Kisa her zippy cup with some apple cider in it. Kisa glared at the cup and shook her head.
“No I want in the same cup you and Mommy have,” She put her tiny hands on her waist and narrowed her eyes at Mikoto, puffing up her cheeks just a bit more so her cheeks looked red.
Yuki sighed a little annoyed by her daughters attitude and was about to scold her for poor manners but Mikoto just laughed and nodded.
“Alright sweetie,” Mikoto said pulling out another wine glass and pouring the apple cider in to the glass, “But you must sit on a chair when drinking,” Kisa nodded as she took a seat near the kitchen table.
Yuki gave credit to Mikoto for knowing how to deal with Kisa’s spoiled manners. Mikoto sons Yuki bet had sticks up there asses as children as they do now…but with that thought in mind. Where were they? Yuki sipped her wine numbing the pain anxious, worry and hurt.
“How many emotions could tonight bring?” Yuki thought sipping more of her wine.
“Just like mommy and Aunt Mikoto,” Kisa said drinking the apple cider excitedly not noticing the difference between her drink and her mothers.
“Yuki could you break these for me,” Mikoto asked Yuki putting a plate full of green beans in front of Yuki.
Yuki began the job Kisa scrambled on her mother’s lap, “let me help please,”
Yuki wrapped her arms around Kisa’s waist and showed her how to clean the beans. Kisa took over leaving Mikoto and Yuki to chit-chat. Yuki finished her first glass of wine quickly, as she began to worry and wonder where Itachi was.
Finally the front door opened Yuki placed her daughter on her seat and ran towards the door. Itachi and Sasuke were walking in covered in snow. Snow was dripping from Itachi and Sasuke’s banks. Both of their noses were a little red from the cold. Itachi because his jacket was black was a bit more evident that it was snowing and hard by the looks of the two men.
“Where were you?” Yuki growled placing her hands on her hips. Itachi made brief eye contact with Yuki before he continued the task of taking of his coat and gloves. Yuki growled and didn’t say anything, what happened? Sasuke even had a glum look on his face. Finally Itachi grabbed Yuki’s hand and dragged her into the dining table.
“What’s wrong?” Yuki questioned Itachi. He let go of her hand and wrapped her in a hug.
“Nothing,” he mumbled, pushing her closer. Everything was fine now he and Sasuke cleared up the mess, they were in. Yuki and Kisa were still within his grasp. He pushed away from Yuki a slight bit, before kissing her on the lips. She tasted of white wine, “You’ve been drinking again,” Itachi mumbled.
“With worry,” Yuki mumbled back placing her hand on Itachi’s chest, “Where did you go?”
Itachi didn’t say anything as he stared emotionlessly at his wife, if she only knew. Sasuke told him that one of their men had been captured and was capable of revealing all of the Akatsuki weakness. Itachi and Sasuke spent all morning trying to clean up the mess, calling leader lead to help them. After a while the Akatsuki finally got hold of the man that was captured, he was nothing more than a mere spy with no secrets for the Akatsuki.
Itachi never realized how tense his body was till he heard that the spy was useless. Itachi kissed Yuki again. Yuki allowed it, not knowing of the danger that almost happened this morning. What would happen if she knew?
“You shouldn’t drink with your health,” Itachi told her breaking the kiss for some air.
“You shouldn’t worry me,” Yuki mumbled back, remembering that was the reason why she mad at Itachi. But who cared at the moment Itachi was kissing her and his lips felt so great on hers, “Your cold,” she placed a hand on his cheek.
“Hn,” Itachi kissed Yuki again. The danger was gone Yuki and Kisa were safe. He broke of the Kiss as Kisa bonded into the room.
“Daddy,” she bounced into her father’s arm. Itachi picked her up, Kisa stared wide eye at the snow between her father’s hairs. It was snowing now, did that mean she could finally go out sledding, Kisa had been waiting all summer to go sledding…but right now that wasn’t important was telling her father on how he missed Santa Claus on T.V. and all the balloons.
Her father listened, as he carried Kisa in living room where his father and Sasuke were chatting about the recent drug trade. Their voices in hurry whispers, as Itachi came in carrying Kisa. He set is daughter down near some of her toys. Kisa stared at her father questionably but played with a Lego set she had been building for her Barbie.
Yuki had joined Mikoto again; she poured herself another glass of wine and swallowed it down. Itachi was so secretive. She knew marrying him, there was going to be secrets but still she was his wife she should at least know where he was going and what was troubling him.
What if he was cheating on her? Yuki shook her head as one of Itachi’s ex came to mind. Her pink hair and alluring green eyes always pissed Yuki off. There was no way he was seeing her, was he? They had a family together but still he cheated on her once before they got married Yuki drank the wine. No, no was no time to think of mistakes in the past.
They were happy together right? They had a beautiful together daughter and wonderful home with great people surrounding them so she shouldn’t worry. Still that one mistake in the past still haunted her enough that she woke up in the middle of the night panting and wondering if her life now was just a dream. Itachi would be lying next to her and wrap his arms around reminding her that her life wasn’t dream but a reality. If Itachi wasn’t around because he had to work late Yuki would sneak into Kisa’s room and sleep with her daughter, and watch her daughter as she slept. Her chest moving up and down lightly as she slept, her hands curled in a little ball near her head while the other held her stuffed teddy’s arm. Those nights Yuki really appreciated what life brought her.
“You’re drinking heavily,” Mikoto scolded Yuki, boiling the green beans. Next was fixing the ham and keeping Yuki away from the wine.
“The holiday’s always brings worry,” Yuki joked, as she stirred the green beans.
“He cares about you and Kisa and won’t leave you for another woman,” Mikoto said.
Knowing Yuki’s worry, Yuki smiled as the bell rang, “More guests,” she put the spoon down and walked to open the door.
Aqua and Kisame stood at the door Aqua looking teary eye as usual was holding a rather large baby carrier, while Kisame was holding some more pie.
“Oh…” She walked up to baby, a large blue eyed baby boy cooed at Yuki his tiny chubby hands reached out for her, “Wow you grew,” Yuki cooed helping Aqua to the kitchen, “Then men are in the living room,” Yuki told Kisame taking the baby out of carrier and began rocking him back and forth.
“He is rather large isn’t he” Aqua said, “The doctor said he was larger than an average four month year old,” she sound nervous not liking to here that her baby as too big, too big usually meant an unhealthy child.
“Children grow at their own rate,” Mikoto told Aqua calmly remembering her children when they were babies they always were a little above average or average with Itachi being a bit taller. The only child that gave her hard time was Kisa seeing that she wasn’t born completely healthy and with the mother unconscious in the hospital and her son gone missing. Mikoto spent days going in and out of the hospital trying to get her granddaughter to perfect health so when Itachi finally did come back he had a healthy baby girl to watch over and protect.
The woman gossiped Yuki was taking care of the baby seeing how she was still pretty useless with cooking. Soon the whole kitchen smelled like a thanksgiving meal. Kisa let out a squeal as Yuki could her small footsteps running around the house. Yuki really, really wished her daughter wouldn’t run around the house she was going to hurt.
Itachi came into the kitchen finally and glanced at Yuki holding the baby. He was cooing softly and tugging on her hair. The boy was lucky to have most of his looks coming from his mom, seeing that his mom was gorgeous. He could already see blond hair already on the boy’s bold head, and baby blue eyes that Aqua had. Though the child was abnormally large a gene he most of gotten from his father. Itachi took a seat next to Yuki.
Yuki looked at him questionably.
“The men are talking politics and Sasuke is playing with Kisa,” Itachi told her closing his eyes not answering anything else.
“Oh,” Yuki was still questionable as to why her husband was sitting with the women not the men, seeing that Itachi normally sat and listened to the men complain about politics sometimes giving his view on the idea of politics. What happened this morning?
“You're welcome to sit with us Itachi,” Mikoto said kissing the side of Itachi’s head.
After awhile Yuki realized it was quiet too, too quiet. Where was Kisa? Yuki’s heart skipped a beat.
“Hold Anthony,” she handed the child to Itachi and looked from room to room for her miss daughter. She walked into living room and stopped.
“Where’s Sasuke?” Yuki growled.
“He took Kisa somewhere,” Kisame answered watching the T.V.
“And he didn’t tell me,” Yuki growled storming in to the kitchen, “Where’s your phone Itachi?” Itachi looked up from bouncing Anthony on his leg to stare at Yuki, as she dug inside is jacket pocket for the phone.
“In the other pocket,” Itachi told her blankly. Yuki reached for the other pocket and managed to get the phone.
“New phone,” she mumbled, not really pay attention as she waited for Sasuke’s number to dial.
Itachi shrugged, not saying anything. Itachi had bad luck with phones seeing these days now phones purposely broke whenever he touched them but they come out with newer model every year so Itachi really didn’t care, but Yuki was a tad bit annoyed.