TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


When Will We Meet Again? by Maeynnxo

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I think you'd call this a song-fic? I'm not exactly sure. But this is the first thing I've ever written that has to do about Naruto.

It's probably not all that good, but I'd really appreciate a review of what you thought!

Song is: Jikan Yo Tomare by AZU Feat. SEAMO
kimi to sugosu toki atto iuma
kidzukeba de-to wa mou shuuban
hanaretakunai kaeritakunai
toki wo tomete zutto isshoni itai
*
The time I spend with you is surprising
When I realize it, the date is already at its final stage
I don't want to let go, I don't want to return
Stop the time, I want to be together forever


Kiba gazed down Noa as she looked at the small delicate lily she held in her hands.

"Noa." Kiba called softly. "I have to leave now."

Noa, through tear filled eyes, looked up at Kiba. "Now?" she whispered as a single tear ran down her right cheek.

A sad smile grew across Kiba's features. "I'll come back to you, I promise."

Noa looked back down at the small flower in her hands. But I don't want you to leave me here, Kiba. She thought mentally.

terekakushi na serifu mo
mitsumeau shunkan mo
anata to iru jikan mo
tarinai kedo
saishuu densha miokuru
made nigiri shimete kureta te
sarigenai yasashisa ga ureshii yo
*
The words I hide in my embrrassment
The moment when our eyes met
The times I'm with you
They're not enough, but
Until I see the last train depart
I'll tightly hold the hand you gave me
Your nonchalant kindness makes me happy



"Have more faith in me Noa. You know I'll do everything I can to come back to you." Kiba said cockily. "I won't let anything bad happen, alright?"

A light blush formed across the bridge of Noa's nose. "I do have faith in you, Kiba. I just don't want anything bad to happen." she whispered, looking down in shame.

"Trust me," Kiba whispered, lifting her head to have eye contact "Nothing bad will happen." he added, kissing her nose lightly.

Noa wrapped her small arms around Kiba as much as she could, burying her head into his chest. "Promise me you'll come back."

"I promise, Noa." he whispered with a small smile, before reluctantly pulling away from her.

"Kiba! We have to go!" Shikamaru called from the gates.

"Alright." Kiba called back in response.

With one last kiss, Kiba silently bid Noa farewell before sprinting through the gates with Shikamaru, Shino and Naruto.

With a sad smile, Noa wrapped her arms around her torso, already missing the heat that Kiba radiated. Be careful...Kiba.

Kondo wa itsu aeru no?
nando mo ittara shitsukoku omowaresou
fuan to kibou hanbun zutsu
kono omoi wa kawaranai tabun zutto
kimi wa boku wo dou omotteiru no ka?
*
When will we meet again?
No matter how many times I say it, I keep thinking about it
A half of me is anxious and the other half is hopeful
This feeling won't change, maybe, surly
What do you think of me?


Noa quietly walked through the forest, absentmindedly heading to the place where she first met Kiba.

She slowly neared a small river bank, one that brought back all the sweet memories.

"I hope you're alright Kiba." she whispered to herself, clutching her heart through her shirt.

But I know he'll come back. I'm sure of it. He did promise after all.

Every time, everyday, everything
Kotoba ni shinakutemo
anata wa watashi no tokubetsu na basho
moshi mo tatta hitotsu negai ga kanau nara
futari dake no jikan wo kamisama tomete yo
*
Every time, everyday, everything
Even though it doesn't become words
You are my special place
If my only wish could become true
God, please stop the time that is only ours


"It's been seven days." Noa whispered to the her two closest friends. "The mission was only supposed to last 3."

"Noa." Hinata whispered softly. "It'll be alright. I'm sure Kiba's fine."

"Hinata's right. Those four are more than capable of completing such a simple mission. Just give them a little more time." Ino added.

"Even so, I don't feel right without him here. Without knowing that he's alright." Noa whispered.

"I bet they're on their way back right now." Ino reassured.

That's what I've been wishing for the past week. Noa thought to herself.

Every time, everyday, everything
moshi hanarete mo boku ga tsunaji tomeru yo
anata wa watashi no tokubetsu na hito
everytime everyday everything
shinjiru yo toki ga tomaranakute mo
unmei nara itsu datte meguri aeru yo ne?

unmei nara bokutachi wa meguri aeru yo ne?
*
Every time, everyday, everything
Even if we're apart, I'll connect the two of us together again
You are my special person
Every time, everday everything
Believe, even if time can't be stopped
If it's fate, we'll always meet, Right?

If it's fate, we'll always meet each other, right?


10 days have passed since Noa last saw Kiba. Since she's last felt his warm skin upon hers. Since she's last told him she loved him.

10 days have passed since Noa smiled sincerely. Since she's laughed her goofy laugh. Since she's felt motivated to do anything.

Noa calmly walked pass the gates of Konoha as she did everyday.

Just as she was about to turn away and return home, a husky voice called from behind her.

"Noa!"

With tears building up in her eyes, Noa slowly turned back around towards the gate. "Kiba..." she gasped out.

unmei nara bokutachi wa meguri aeru yo ne?
*
If it's fate, we'll always meet each other, right?