TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


I Get Lonely, Too by Tragedy

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Characters -Not Mine (Belong To The creator Of Naruto)
Song -Not Mine (Performed By Drake)
Shizune avoided the Hokage at all costs. The woman was getting impatient, probably because she knew that Shizune was avoiding her, and she wanted to know why. But Shizune was under oath not to spoil the surprise, not that Jaraiya really had to illicit an oath from her, it just came as a handy excuse in case Shizune’s own efforts failed. She just hoped Jaraiya’s plan took effect soon. She just KNEW Tsunadae would love it.



Inside her office, Tsunadae put away the last sheet of paper from the last mountain of paper that had tortured her all week. When she had went home the night before to sleep in her own bed vs. that wretched private room they had for the Hokage, her pile had hardly been a quarter of the way completed. Yet when she came in this morning (smuggling sake) the pile had been over halfway done. So of course she wasn’t angry at Shizune, she was just irritated as she wondered why the woman was avoiding her.

She pushed her chair back, intending to go and find her subordinate and curse her out for being a bad friend because obviously she couldn’t call her a bad assistant, when a toad appeared on her desk. She immediately associated the toad with Jaraiya and wondered if something was wrong until she realized…. That the toad was sitting at a miniaturized piano that had a microphone sitting on top of it. Konoha’s princess leaned back into her chair, raising a finger to rest between her lips and watched the toad expectantly. She quirked an eyebrow when the toad didn’t relay whatever message that it had, and that seemed to get it’s gears moving.

“Lady Tsunadae,” spoke the toad, laying on an accent that was… interesting. “From Senior Jaraiya-sama.”

As he was speaking, more of the little toads popped into position, setting something up and then poofed away, leaving only two, not including the musician. One henged into a clone of Jaraiya, and offered her followers. She smirked as she recognized her favorites in abundance amongst the others. As she looked back up she noticed that the other had henged into a copy of herself. Now her attention was really caught.

The miniature Jaraiya ran away somewhere and sat down as the little version of her, temporarily dubbed as “Mini-T” started folding a piece of paper, and the slightly bigger toad at the piano started to sing. Mini Jaraiya started counting his fingers in accordance with the song.

Waited on you for so long
Too many days since January
I’m still sitting here alone
We should’ve did this already

The toad sang in a low voice that wasn’t slow, but the the tune he played on the piano made it seem so. But not to much. As he sang those first four lines, the one dubbed Mini-T had thrown her little letter, whiched looped twice before landing in mini Jaraiya’s lap.

Said I got a message today
Kind of thought that you, forgot about me
But I wanna hit you back too say
Just like you, I get lonely too

And suddenly Tsunadae understood what this was about. She had written Jaraiya about a week ago, she supposed it had taken that long to reach him, speaking of nothing important except how she had grown to miss the old days… mostly him, and how she kind of wanted him to come home, to Konoha, and maybe her too.

She let herself get lulled into the gentle sound of the toads voice alongside the piano as she watched the little skit.

Baby, I could really get to know you
Take my time and show you
Don’t tell anybody what we do
When I get lonely

As miniature Jaraiya got up and turned around, he found himself faced to face with Mini T. They hugged and then held hands and ran to the other side of the desk, where Tsunadae had almost forgotten the other constructs were located. There they sat together on a little wooden swing, smiling away at… she had no idea what, but it didn’t take a shinobi to get the message. They suddenly got up and danced and other little cute things that made her almost laugh.

Take Me,
To another place where I’ll be
Face to face, just you and me
With no rules, just like you
I get lonely too ooh ooh
Hoo ooh hoh, hoo ooh hoh
Just like you
I get lonely too ooh ooh
Hoo ooh hoh
Just like you
I get lonely

Then there was a big hand covering Tsunadae’s eyes and a breeze on her cheek as she was whisked away. The fact that she could still hear the toad was the only reason she hadn’t panicked, but before she could properly react, the hand removed itself and she found herself faced with the image of Jaraiya’s goofy grin.

They were in a field at the root of a grassy mountain, Kami knows how many miles away from Konoha. There were some tables and things set up and a little wooden house not too far away. On the table were the same three toads from before, waiting on Tsunadae to settle down from the rush of things, except the singing toad, who hummed in a way that she found relaxing. Sure she wouldn’t freak out, he continued.

Waiting for us to get it on
Ain’t got a love to call steady
Hope it ain’t like that for long
I’ll be your friend if you let me

Little Jaraiya walked off somewhat dejectedly before before turning around with a little mix of hope and excitement in his eyes, in accordance with the song, asking her to let him be her friend.


Don’t wanna come off strong
Cause too many people wanna get me
But you know I do what I gotta do
Just like you, I get lonely too


Little Jaraiya poofed from existence and audibly (so she could easily follow) poofed back into existence and sat down at a little table, and started writing. Tsunadae quirked an eyebrow and sucked in her breath for a really brief moment in annoyance as she realized that he was simulating writing another Icha Icha Paradise book. However her heart melted as she saw Mini Jaraiya’s head thump forward unto his forearms and suddenly she got the message that she had ben missing for years. Ok, decades. Jaraiya had been lonely, and he had been waiting… on her.


Baby,
I could really get to know you
take my time and show you
don’t tell anybody what we do
when I get lonely

She turned around to face the real Jaraiya, who had a soft little smile played across his lips and a whole soul visible through his eyes. And for once, this big hulking bear of a man who had probably given more shinigami the slip than banana peels gave morons, was vulnerable. The tears welled up in her eyes, and she almost missed the fact that he had extended his hands in offering of a dance. As she took his hand, a tear fell, and as she took a step forward, another one fell.
As she rested her head against his chest, she glimpsed the two mini’s dancing as well, and for the first time in a really long time, she closed her eyes in something that was more than contentment.


Take Me,
To another place where I’ll be
Face to face, just you and me
With no rules, just like you
I get lonely too ooh ooh
Hoo ooh hoh, hoo ooh hoh
Just like you
I get lonely too ooh ooh
Hoo ooh hoh
Just like you
I get lonely

Hoh ooh hoh
Hoh ooh hoh
Hoh ooh hoh
Just like you
I get lonely too
Hoh ooh hoh
Hoh ooh hoh
Hoh ooh hoh


Baby,
I could really get to know you
Take my time and show you
Don’t tell anybody what we do
When I get lonely

Take Me,
To another place where I’ll be
Face to face, just you and me
With no rules, just like you
I get lonely too ooh ooh
Hoo ooh hoh, hoo ooh hoh
Just like you
I get lonely too ooh ooh
Hoo ooh hoh
Just like you
I get lonely

I get lonely

Just like you