TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Our Sensei by thelastuchiah

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
| Character Profiles & Intro |


Name: Nanami Miura [Meaning: Seven Seas, Three Bays]
Age: 15-16
DOB: October 21
Height: 5’3”
Weight: 102 lbs
Blood Type: O
Affiliation:
Kusagakure
Konohagakure
Clan: Miura
Ninja Rank: Chunin
Ninja Registration: 012612
Family:
-Toshi Miura [Father]
-Noriko Miura [Mother]
-Yoichi Miura [Older Brother]
Personality: Nanami is kind, polite, and soft spoken. She always has the utmost confidence in her and her teams abilities. She always thinks before she acts or speaks, which is something that neither of her teammates opt to do. She’s the balance between her two teammates, often being the calm one in situations caused by them.
Appearance: a32;

*~~~*


Name: Yoichi Miura [Meaning: Ocean, Three Bays]
Age: 16
DOB: December 21
Height: 5’8”
Weight: 118 lbs.
Blood Type: B
Affiliation:
Kusagakure
Konohagakure
Clan: Miura
Ninja Rank: Chunin
Ninja Registration: 012613
Family:
-Toshi Miura [Father]
-Noriko Miura [Mother]
-Nanami Miura [Younger Sister]
Personality: Yoichi is the epitome of goofball. He rarely ever takes anything seriously, even if his life depended on it. Unlike his sister Nanami, he never thinks before he acts, which often leads to trouble. Despite his carefree attitude and outlook on life, he’s willing to put on a serious face if it means protecting his family or teammates.
Appearance: a32;

*~~~*


Name: Sukoi Michiho
Age: 16
DOB: August 4
Height: 5’6”
Weight: 119 lbs.
Blood Type: A
Affiliation:
Kusagakure
Konohagakure
Clan: Michiho
Ninja Rank: Chunin
Ninja Registration: 012614
Family:
-Sukei Michiho [Father]
-Kana Michiho [Mother deceased]
Personality: Sukoi puts off the vibe of being a cocky, cold, arrogant teenager. In reality, Sukoi is a caring teammate, that would do anything to protect those that he cares about. He gravitates towards girls because he’s constantly searching for that motherly figure in his life, due to losing his own mother at a young age.
Appearance: a32;
*~~~*


Name: Raido Hogasakoi
Age: 23
DOB: June 21
Appearance: a32;

*~~~*


Raido Hogasakoi slowly made his way to his newly assigned Genin squad. His deep forest green eyes slowly scanned the landscape of Kusagakure around him, examining the vibrant green tuffs of grass the slowly danced in the wind.

The sun was slowly setting on another uneventful day, displaying it’s gorgeous plays on lilacs, indigos, deep reds and oranges in the sky.

He slowly closed in on the quiet chattering of young children. Said children just happened to make up the team he would now look over. Train. Discipline. Protect.

“What do you think he’ll be like?” One with dull blonde hair whispered to a small girl beside him.

She shrugged lightly. “I’m not sure. But I hope he’ll like what I have for him!” she responded while looking down at a small Sumire in her hands.

“I hope he’ll feed us everyday!” the other boy added.

“You hope anyone would feed you everyday.” the first boy retorted coldly.

I guess these are the kids I’m going to have to take care of now, huh? Raido asked himself while smiling lightly.

“Ahem.” he cleared his voice once he finally stood behind the trio.

As if they were trained, all three of them got up swiftly, and stood in a line.

“Sensei!” the three greeted to him while bowing respectfully.

“Aha, yep. That’s me.” Raido responded. “Tell me-”

“What’s your name Sensei?” the small girl asked, with her bright blue eyes twinkling with curiosity.

Raido chuckled. “Well aren’t you curious. My name’s Raido Hogasakoi and I will be your sensei from now on.”

“My name’s Nanami Miura, and this is Yoichi Miura my brother! And Sukoi Michiho. It’s a pleasure to meet you!” she replied “This is for you, I picked it out myself.” she explained while holding out the Sumire in front of her.

“Thank you, Nanami.” he said sincerely “It’s a pleasure to meet you three also.”

“Are you gonna feed us!” Yoichi asked eagerly.

“You idiot. He’s our sensei, not our parent.” Sukoi interrupted.

Raido laughed. “It’s fine Sukoi. I’ll feed you if you train hard and well Yoichi. Promise.”

Yoichi raspberried right in Sukoi’s face in triumph.

“Are all three of you ready to learn something important?” Raido asked while taking a seat on the ground.

All three kids nodded eagerly in excitement.

“Alright. I’ll only tell you this once, and any other time I tell you is when you three need it most. Alright?” he paused, gazing at the bright faces of the future protectors of Kusagakure “If any of us ever get separated for any reason, never take longer than three months to find your lost teammate.” he whispered softly.

“Why sensei?” Nanami asked curiously.

“Because more than often after those three months, you’ll never be able to find your teammate again.”

The three pairs of eyes widened slightly.

Raido chuckled lightly. “Not to worry though, I can already tell all three of you will be exceptional shinobi.”

“Even Yoichi?” Sukoi asked teasingly.

“Even Yoichi.”

*Raspberry*

*~~~*

What exactly can happen in 3 months?