TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Children Of Today, Rulers Of Tomorrow by Tragedy

[Reviews - 26]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I Only Own My OC's. I Do Not Profit From This, Except, You Know, Whatecver Reviews I Get. ///
It was funny. Despite how many people had come into contact with, been victims of, or even just witnessed Naruto's Sexy no Jutsu, no one knew the name of the actual girl. Most probably didnt think she had a name and though technically she WAS Naruto, she wasn't. It was hard to explain, but Sasuke knew. And he was the only one.

And it was ok, because if anyone else had known her name they would have seen how very inappropriate it was to name his first born daughter Naruko. As it was, they thought it was just a tribute to his dead best friend, with just a slight kanji change to make it feminine. Though he didnt care if they disapproved, it just made things easier this way.

Partially for Naruto, and partially for her, Sasuke had married Sakura. He had no particularly deep feelings for her, slightly better than when they were twelve, but Naruto would've wanted it. He said so as he died in Sasuke's arms. It also fit into Sasuke's plans to revive his prestigious clan. There was nothing extraordinary about Sakura except for her very adept chakra control, and therefore, her gene's couldn't intefere with those of his clan's. His kids would gain his dominant sharigan gene, and both parents were smart as hell so gods know there'd be no Naruto's. Scratch that, Naruto had left behind a son hadn't he? About three years old now, the age of Sauke's youngest son, Goketsu.

Of course the dobe had followed in his father's footsteps (The village knew this secret by now) and married some ordinary lady from another village (The Land Hidden in The Waves) because he wanted to start his own clan. Though the kitsune had died along with Naruto, they had fused enough that certain attributes had become genetic, such as the whiskers. And the way he ran through the trees like a dog. And the freaky healing ability, though the latter was to a lesser extent than Naruto's.

Sauske knew because he had watched the pup for awhile, before handing him over to the Inuzuka's while taking the time to teach his own chilldren all their fancy clan's stuff that they needed to know. Sasuke had intended to retrieve the pup when he turned 12 and was assigned to a genin team so that he could teach him some of his father's favorite jutsu, seeing as if the Uzumaki's were going to be a legitimate clan, they'd need their own jutsu. Of course the main one would be the one Naruto's own dad had created, the Rasengan. And with the passing of Naruto's sannin instructor toad summoning was limited now to only the Uzumaki Clan. Along with that he was supposed to teach him how so use the Kage Bunshin to perfection. He was suppoesd to. But he died when the boy was only six. Yet and still, of course he had left scrolls with instructions to his eldest son, Suna. And Sakura would help make sure everything went accordingly.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


*Six Years Later*

Uchiha Suna stood on the cliff before his parents' grave. His father had opted not to be buried in the Uchiha Grave Compound, but next to his former teammate, best friend and Rokudaime, Naruto Uzamaki. Of course, his mom's grave was there too. He heard a slight rustle as his team appeared at the edge of the woods , 15 feet away. Though they had been a genin team only four years ago, the sixteen year old boys and the fifteen year old girl had all become jonin, Hiraku and Rin accomplishing the task last year, two behing Suna. Their sensei, Lee-taichou, looked as if he wanted to cry at what he no-doubt would call a beautiful scene. Lee-taichou, had been lucky enough, or unfortunate enough to raise a genius team. Each member of the squad was considered a genius of both their clans and the village.

Their team consisted of he, Uchiha Suna, Hyuuga Hiraku, Hyuuga Neji's son, and Hatake Rin, the present Hokage's daughter. They SHOULDN"T have been a team, based on the way teams were built, but they were so advanced, they had all been placed into an advanced class.. consisting of only them three. They had become chuunin a quick three months after they had become genin, already with thirty D-rank missions under their belts, and now though they were all jonin, because they were so young they had been allowed to remain a team.

And now, the bushes rustled again and his younger brother Appeared. Right behind Goketsu, the Rokudaime's son and Goketsu's best friend, Uzumaki Inari appeared. "Awww man. Goketsu, you might be alittle faster than me, but I'm still stronger!" Inari loudly proclaimed. The blonde seemed to pause, then turned around and shouted, "Hey Kurei, hurry up!" Behind him dropped a kunoichi who wore a Konoha Hitai-ate around her neck, kicking Inari in he back of the head as she did so. "I'm here, Doofus." She seemed irate because he had yelled at her, but Suna deduced that she had probably lost the race because of her heavy breathing. but he reasoned that she couldn't actually be that slow because Inari had only paused for three seconds before yelling, by which point she had already been aiming her kick.

He watched amusedly for awhile as they bickered, before clearing his throat. Silence fell upon them swift as death. "You do realize that you are standing before the graves of the the Legendary Three, students to both the current Hokage, and the Three Sannin Themselves. Also protectors of Konoha during The Fourth Great Shinobi War, don't you?"

"Sorry, Nii-San, I, I only wanted to show you my team. We just left our meeting with Sensei. Look, me and Inari are on the same team!" Goketsu beamed. "Also, this is.."

"Nara Kurei, daughter of Shikamaru and Temari Nara."
"Hai, Nii-sama."
"Very well, and who is your sensei?"
"Neji-sama."
"Hn. Very well, you are dismissed."
The three new genin all bowed and dissappeared.
"They have my Father, I see. Talk about torture," stated Hiraku, as he combed his hands through his long flowing hair. "Dudes," said Rin, "I always forget that you two are nobility," She said while grinning and pulling on a thin string that neither had previously noticed she had, and taking off into the forest, dragging the two boys through the woods behind her.

Lee-sensei just fell on the floor laughing.