TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Children Of Today, Rulers Of Tomorrow Character Guide by Tragedy

[Reviews - 7]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Name= Uchiha Suna
Age= 16
Height= 6'0
Hair/Eye Color= Black/Dark Grey
Weight= 140 lbs
Alliance= Konoha
Team= Hirako Hyuuga, Rin Hatake
Sensei= Rock lee
Description= The Oldest Son Of The Famed Uchiha Sasuke, And Heir To The Uchiha Clan And Estate. He's the Greatest Genius The Clan Has Produced With Potential To Surpass Itachi, Even Before Their Slaughter. However, He Had been Advised By His Fathe Not To Take It All TOO Serious. He Had Mastered His Sharingan By The Age Of 9 Through Intensive Training With Sasuke, But Hardly Ever Uses It, Unless Necssary. Lee, Hiraku, Rin, Goketsu, Inari, And The Hokage Are The Only One's That Have An Idea, And Only An Idea Of The Extent Of His Sharingan Powers. He Prefers Nin- And Taijutsu Over Genjutsu, Stating That It's A Better Test Of His Abilities. However, Being A Proficient Sharingan User, He Is A Master Of Genjutsu. He Became Chuunin At The Age Of 11 With The rest Of His Team, Fighting Hiraku In The Final Round Of The Chuunin Exam, But Became A Jonin At The Age Of 13, Before The Rest Of The Team. He Was Recommended For ANBU But Declined. He Dresses Much Like His Younger Brother And Frequently Teases His Sister.

Name= Hiraku Hyuuga
Age= 16
Height= 6'1
Hair/Eye Color= Black/Pale Violet Iris'
Weight= 142
Alliance= Konoha
Team= Uchiha Suna, Hatake Rin
Sensei= Rock Lee
Description= Hiraku Hyuuga Is The Oldest Son Of Hyuuga Neji. He Has Long Black Hair, As Common Among The Hyuuga, And Is A Pure Genius Among Their Arts. He Was Placed In An Advanced Class Along With Suna And Rin, And Graduated At The Age Of Ten. He became A Chuunin At The Age Of 11, Despite Loosing The Final Round Of The Exam To Suna. He Dresses Just Like Neji, Often To Confuse Others For His Own Amusement. His Only Aspirations Are To Defeat Suna In Battle, In Order To Earn The Right To Ask Uchiha Naruko On A Date. He Became Jonin At The Age 15, Alongside Rin (Though They Had To Test Seperately).

Name= Hatake Rin
Age= 15
Height= 5'7
Hair/Eye Color= White/ Light Brown
Weight= 120 lbs
Alliance= Konoha
Team= Uchiha Suna, Hyuuga Hiraku
Sensei= Rock Lee
Description= Rin Is The Daughter Of The Legendary Hatake Kakashi, Now Hokage of Konoha. Because The Sharigan Was Only A Surgical Implant, She Did Not Inherit It From Her Father. However, She Did Inherit His Wit And Battle Prowress. She Was Very Aware On The Battlefeild, Enough So That She Can Almost Master The Chidori Without The Aid Of The Sharingan. Rin Is Also On Intellectual Par With Shikaru, Kurei's Older Brother, And It Was Rumored That She Even Beat Shikamaru In A Game Of Shogi, Though It's Probably Not True As Shed Never Booast's About It. She Is Not Quite As Fast As Suna Or Hiraku, Losing To The Former In The Second Round Of The Chuunin Exams Third Stage, But She Has Managed To Race Rock Lee To A Tie, Who In Turn Has Already Surpassed Maito Guy. She Did Manage To Become Chuunin Though And Later Became A Jonin At 14, Along Side Hiraku (Though They Had To Test Seperately).She Dresses Plainly, In Black Sweats And A Black Long Sleeve Shirt Under Her Jonin Flak.

This Is The Most Feared Team Within Konoha's Walls And It's "Insurance Check."