TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Children Of Today, Rulers Of Tomorrow Character Guide by Tragedy

[Reviews - 7]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Name: Ichimoro Mitarashi
Age: 11
Height: 5'3
Hair/Eye Color: Dark Black/Silver
Weight: 105 lbs
Alliance: Konoha
Sensei:Konohamaru
Description: Mothered by Anko Mitarashi, there is a certain dis-ease about the boy, simply because his mother was once Orochimaru's favorite pupil. He was secretly taught the Hebi fighting style by her, though this knowledge remains hidden. However, he specializes in snake jutsu and refuses to hide it. He is younger than most genin, only just turning 11 while the rest are nearing 13. Unlike the Nara, he refuses to keep his genius contained and is furious of the fact that he cannot seem to surpass Goketsu, even without his Sharingan activation. He was ranked number 2 in the whole of the genin class (under Goketsu). He wears an outfit much like the one Sasuke donned as Orochimaru's disciple, with the exception of the sword and the purple cord. In place of the cord, he wore a red sash, like a martial artist's belt.

Name: Rishi Yuuhei
Age: 12
Height: 5'3
Hair/Eye Color: Brown/ Red
Weight: 85 lbs
Alliance: Konoha
Sensei: Konhamaru
Description: The 2nd child of Kureni. Her father is unknown, however, she has inherited her mother's eyes. She has also inherited her mother's adept genjutsu abilities. On top of this, she was also the fastest girl of her class, and the 4the fastest total, 3rd of those who graduated.She wears a dark red shirt with a white vest. The back of the vest contains a sketch of her eyes, with the iris's being colored in. Her pants are also white and she wears arm wrappings from the elbows down to the wrists.

Name: Sonosuke Aburame.
Age: 13
Height: 5'6
Hair/Eye Color: Dark brown to black/ Unknown
Weight: 115
Alliance: Konoha
Sensei: Konohamaru
Description: There's not much to say about Sonsuke. He's from the Aburame clan and like the rest of them, he doesn't talk much. Also, he wears the high-collared jacket and dark shades that are traditional to them. They never come off and he's the only one the teachers never try to make remove them. He is the oldest in the class, turning 13 two weeks after graduation.