TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


[Reviews - 9] LikedPrinter


Summary: [Sequel to – Another Survivor: Uchiha Love Blossoms] It’s been two years since Team 7 left Konohagakure, each in a different direction and with different goals in mind. In the span of two years, the Uzumaki clan, as well as the entire village Hidden in the Whirling Tides, has been completely eradicated. The day comes when Naruto returns to the Hidden Leaf, and the peace the Jinnchuriki has found shatters when he is told that Katsumi Uchiha was in the village at the time of the attack. Ren Uzumaki, along with several others, managed to flee to the Hidden Leaf. Katsumi wasn’t among the survivors. She was gone.
Rating: 15
Category: OC-centric, Het Romance > Angst, General Fiction > Naruto Shippuuden, Alternate Universe & Crossovers > Minor AU
Characters: All
Genres: Action/Adventure
Warnings: Dark
Challenge: None
Series: None
Chapter: 2 Completed: No
Words: 4769 Read: 3702
Published: 17/09/11 Updated: 21/01/12



1. Prologue: Don't Let Me Go by Crimson Lily [Reviews - 5] Liked (2553 words)
THIS IS A SEQUEL!

The first story's called Another Survivor: Uchiha Love Blossoms. Go check it out.

OKay, for those who read said story, here's a warning for you.

THIS STORY IS NOT LIKE UCHIHA LOVE BLOSSOMS! It's gonna be a lot darker and more graphic, especially with language and sexual themes (not the warm and fuzzy lemons, but kinda dark stuff). The characters have gone through a lot, and the situations are a lot more mature than the previous story. There IS going to be rape, as well as many other darker themes. There's still going to be happy bits, as well as funny bits, but its not as dominant as it was in the previous story.

I rated this story 15, but as the story goes on I'll probably up it up to R18. So this is a warning to all of y'all.

Did I cover everything? I think so.

Oh yeah, and it's gonna be kinda AU. I'm gonna cover some manga events, but most of its gonna be from my crazy noggin. So no reviews telling me that its AU, cuz dude, I KNOW! I'M WRITING IT.

So on a lighter note, I hope you like the beginning of Another Survivor: Come What May!

(ps. I got inspiriation for the story from the song Come What May from the movie Moulin Rouge. I highly recommend you guys listen to that song before you read this story...it's such a breathtaking song.

PLEASE REVIEW! It'll determine whether I continue this or not...

=D
2. Chapter 1: Home by Crimson Lily [Reviews - 4] Liked (2216 words)
Uh, hello!

So sorry that I've been gone for so long...I'm surprised I still have readers, seeing how sporadic my updates are!

So here's the next installment...I really hope you like it. I'm making it so each chapter is a single POV, so some chapters may be ridiculously short, but it's fo a reason, so stick with me, por favor!

If you guys want more (and quicker updates) please leave a review and let me know what you think of it so far!

I'm kinda planning as I go, so if you have any burning ideas on where the story should go, feel free to let me know! I may even use it!

=D