TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto: Rewind by akatsuki99

[Reviews - 11]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Naruto was staring at the man that had caused untold amounts of chaos, death, and destruction throughout his life, had fought toe to toe with the Hirashima senju, the first hokage, and summoned the Kyuubi to attack his village nineteen years ago, forcing his father to seal it in him, killing him in the process, that man was Madara Uchiha.

The ground around them was littered with craters, scorch marks, and littered with shuriken and kunai. They had been fighting for hours, and it was evident by all the wounds they had, they were both covered in bruises and minor cuts, the left side of Naruto’s cloak was burnt, and the other half was nearly gone. Seeing as there was no use for it anymore Naruto threw it off his shoulders.

Madara had a fairly deep gash along his left side, and his orange mask lay in pieces a few feet away. Madara was furious, sure he knew the Kyuubi container was strong, but he had been fighting toe to toe with him for hours even he was getting near his limit, the last person to fight him to his limit was the first Hokage.

Naruto then shot forward, intending on ending Madara’s life, once and for all, but Madara had other plans, he activated his Mangekyo sharingan, sent a massive surge of chakra to his eyes. Naruto’s eyes widened, he didn’t know what was going to happen, but anything that used that much chakra couldn’t be good, but it was to late to move, and he found himself being slowly pulled threw a black spinning portal. Madara, laid there watching for as long as he could but passed out from extreme chakra exhaustion.

Naruto was tying to figure out what was happening, so he recalled his vast knowledge on the sharingan and it’s techniques, then he remembered something, there was a forbidden jutsu, that was unique to the Mangekyo sharingan, it allowed the user to forcefully teleport the target anywhere, usually inside solid rock or something similar, but the downside, as there was with any technique, was that you had to remain conscious to keep the destination fixed. Or else the target could alter the destination with a relatively simple jutsu.

Naruto was slowly sinking into the portal to his demise, so he flashed through handsigns at such a speed even a seasoned jounin would only see blurs, then made one last handsign, and found out that Madara new he would lose consciousness, as he had set a double destination, it was directly under Konoha, twelve years ago. Realizing he was already in the time, he couldn’t help that, so he focused on keeping his self from appearing in solid rock. He could feel himself about to appear, then it all went black, he could only hope he had made it.

Naruto awoke with a start, he sat up and looked around, he was in an apartment, not just any apartment, but the one he stayed in when he was a kid. It was a dark simple room apartment, one room was the bedroom, where he was, and the other was the kitchen/living room. And a bathroom.

He then realized he must of finished the jutsu, but if that was the case, where was his younger self? He got up and looked around the apartment, but all he found was a few empty instant ramen cups. He looked outside, and by the position of the moon it was about two in the morning.

After cleaning up the apartment a little, he went and sat down on the bed and tried to figure out where his younger self was. He couldn’t think of any reason why, until he shot up and ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, he sighed with relief, he wasn’t in his younger selfs body.

He slowly walked back to his bedroom and sat down on the messy bed. And thought some more, after thinking over all he knew about space time jutsu and theory, he realized that the only explanation was that two of the same thing cant exist in the same time, so he, wither because he was stronger then his younger self, or just because of blond luck, had replaced his younger self.

So after getting that out of his head, he laid down on the old, worn out mattress and closed his eyes, he thought about other things, such as weather or not he should keep his identity a secret, and live through his life as Naruto, or if he should make it seem as if Naruto had disappeared and assume a new identity, or just tell people what happened. Deciding he would think it over in the morning he fell asleep, but not before vowing to protect everyone precious to him, and not let anything happen to them this time.
Chapter end notes: Well i hope you enjoyed it :)