TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Collection of One Shots by PrincessAbegayle

[Reviews - 19]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This would've gone into mendokuse but this was a request, so it doesn't count. :P

It's not good at all in my opinion, but I just wanted to get it done and over with so I can face my 5 other requests. ._.

Thank you for reading and reviewing!

-Bisous
Name: Michiko Sora
Age: 19
Love Interest: Shikamaru Nara

| Story Start |

Michiko calmly laid out on the vibrant green grass, under a bright baby blue sky. With her eyes gently closed shut, she slowly thought about everything that would always be on her mind. Or rather, everyone.

Taking in a deep breath, Michiko swiftly sat up, cuddling her knees into her chest tightly, looking over the bottom of the hill.

I feel like a naive school girl. She scolded mentally, as she carefully twisted a blade of green grass between her fingers. But it’s not like I can help it. She added.

“Why do boys have to be so important?” She asked aloud, laying back down. “Especially him.”

“Him who?” a familiar voice asked from beside her.

She lazily turned her head to face the voice, only to lay eyes onto her twin brother, Satoshi, smiling brightly at her.

“It doesn’t concern you.” she mumbled under her breath.

“Nonsense! Anything that my sister’s up to concerns me. Especially if it’s about…boys.” he emphasized. “anyways, who’s ‘him‘?”

Michiko remained silent, hoping her brother would completely drop the subject.

“You should just tell him.” Satoshi advised.

“No! Why on earth would I do that!” she retorted, sitting up sharply.

Satoshi laughed lightly. “You sound like a little kid. Calm down will you?”

“Sorry.” she mumbled.

“You should tell him just to get it over with. Obviously, keeping it to yourself isn’t helping.”

I doubt he even knows I exist Satoshi.

“Ooor, I could just tell him for you!” he suggested happily “C’mon, who is it? I’ll tell him right now!”

“Like I’d tell you.” Michiko responded. “Just go away Satoshi.”

“Nope. Now I’m interested. At least tell me who it is.”

“No way.”

“C’mon. Michiko, I’d tell you who I was obsessed with.”

“I’m not obsessed with him!”

“With who?” Satoshi asked mischievously.

“The person we were just talking about.”

“Who’s that?”

Michiko’s patience was quickly dwindling at her brother’s constant questions. “Shikamaru.” she finally answered, attempting to hide the blush that crept across her face.

“Nara? You like Shikamaru Nara?” Satoshi asked slowly. “I could’ve guessed. You’re both perfect for each other.”

“Are not.” Michiko replied shyly.

“Are too, in every way, shape, and form.”

“I wish.”

“Well…there’s only one way we can find out.” Satoshi said, slowly getting up.

“And how’s that?”

“…by telling him!” he yelled before running down the hill, not giving Michiko an opportunity to object.

“Satoshi! Please don’t!” Michiko begged, racing after him. “Please don’t tell him!”

“Too late now Michiko!”

Now why on earth did I tell him? Michiko scolded herself mentally.


*~~~*


Shikamaru lazily strolled through the roads of Konoha, periodically looking up at the passing white fluffy clouds in the sky.

As he slowly went around the corner, he couldn’t help but notice two figures not too far off, running straight towards him. Why can’t people just find somewhere to sit and rest? Troublesome. Shikamaru thought to himself, making sure he got out of the pathways of the two speeding bullets.

“Satoshi! Please don’t! Please don’t tell him!”

“Too late now Michiko!”

Shikamaru sighed deeply. What are they up to now? he asked, getting slightly more interested in their actions.

“Shikamaru!” Satoshi exclaimed once he finally laid eyes on him, increasing his speed 10 fold to come in contact with him.

What do they want with me? Shikamaru asked himself, dreading the answer. “What do you want Satoshi-?”

“Michiko likes-!”

“Michiko like’s…barbeque!” Michiko interrupted, smacking her hand over Satoshi’s lips. “That’s what he was going to say.”

Shikamaru sweat dropped slightly. “What does that have to do with me?”

“She’s lying!” Satoshi mumbled from behind Michiko’s hand. “She likes you!”

“She likes food?” Shikamaru questioned.

“Nooo.” Satoshi mumbled.

“She likes mood?”

Satoshi groaned loudly at the misunderstandings.

“Michiko, please move your hand.” Shikamaru requested lazily.

Hesitating slightly, Michiko slowly removed her hand, mentally preparing for what Satoshi was about to announce.

“Michiko…would like to tell you something.” Satoshi said simply.

“What?” she asked, confused.

“Right Michiko? You told me that you wanted to tell him something, now’s your opportunity.”

Michiko looked over at Shikamaru, who was lazily awaiting what she so desperately needed to tell him.

Michiho gently took hold of Shikamaru’s arm and led him away from Satoshi.

“What do you need to tell me, Michiko?” Shikamaru asked with a slightly interested tone.

“well.” Michiho began shyly. “It’s nothing important really.”

“Then tell me.”

“Ilikeyou.” she confessed quickly.

“…what?”

“I’m not going to repeat it again.” she said louder, with a complete change of mood.

“Alright. I heard you anyways.” Shikamaru responded smugly. “Satoshi actually told me earlier, but he wasn’t sure.”

Dumbfounded, Michiko looked over at Satoshi who had a smug smile plastered on his face.

“I told him to go confirm it with you.” Shikamaru explained.

“I’m sorry.” Michiko said, slightly embarrassed. “You probably think I’m immature, huh?”

Shikamaru looked over at a small bush to their right and plucked as long leaf off.

“Very.” he said bluntly. “but you’re also funny, understanding, almost unbearably sarcastic.” he added, tickling her nose with the tip of the leaf.

Satoshi slowly walked over to the couple. “You just needed a little push Michiko.” he explained, smiling widely. “Or a really big one.”

Still slightly in shock, Michiko looked between Satoshi and Shikamaru slowly. “You knew all along Shikamaru?”

“Pretty much.” he responded lazily.

“Then why didn’t you say anything about it!” she asked irritated. “You have any idea how much stress that would’ve relieved me of!”

“Shh, troublesome woman.” Shikamaru said, taking Michiko into a soft embrace. “Now you don’t have to worry about a thing.”

After a moment’s hesitation, Michiko wrapped her arms around Shikamaru’s torso. “I hate you.” she whispered.

Shikamaru chuckled lightly. “Such a change of heart, Michiko.”

After a few moments of standing outside the hug, Satoshi awkwardly wrapped his arms around Shikamaru and Michiko. “I love both of you.” he said happily.

Shikamaru and Michiko sweat dropped lightly. “That’s great Satoshi.” Michiko commended sarcastically.

I love both of you too. She confessed mentally.