TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Collection of One Shots by PrincessAbegayle

[Reviews - 19]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: c:
Short oneshot today. I decided to try to different style, of not having them kiss or anything, buuut I'm not sure if I like it or not. It was actually a little hard for me to come up with. ._.

Anyways, Kakashi's a closeted pervert. c:

Thank you for reading and reviewing!

-Bisous
Name: Haru (Means sunshine) Junko
Age: 26
Character: Kakashi Hatake
Rank: Chunin

*~~~*


Blue. The aura color of those who are relaxed, balanced, ready to live in a cave and survive, those who have an eased nerve system and yet transmit forces and energy.

The perfect color to describe Konoha’s Number One Closeted pervert. Kakashi Hatake.

Orange. The aura color for those who are uplifting, absorbing, inspiring, powerful in subtle ways.

The perfect description of Konoha’s sweetest, caring, determined academy teacher. Haru Junko.

Blue + Orange = ?

*~~~*



| Story Start |


“Have a nice night Haru!” Iruka bided as he walked past her classroom towards the academy doors.

“You too Iruka!” she responded after him with a small wave.

Haru slowly backed into her classroom, shutting the doors softly with a light smile on her face.

She lingered there, listening to the light pattering of the rain upon the series of windows in the classroom, with the occasional thunderclap softly rumbling through the grayscale clouds.

Haru sighed softly. If only the sun was out. She said to herself, swiftly gathering the completed assignments off her student’s empty desks.

After packing them away, she took one last glace at her classroom, before shutting off the lights and finally begin her journey home.

Dreading the cold rain, a shiver ran down her spine as she slowly pushed open the doors leading outside.

If only the sun was out. She repeated to herself, pouting slightly.

With all urgency, she swiftly walked back to her lone apartment, firing up all the spirit she had to grade all 50 papers. In one night.

It is what I signed up for, no need to whine about it now. She reasoned to herself with a small smile that could almost rival the gray skies, increasing her pace slightly wishing on everything in the world to have the sun shine just for a mere second.

*~~~*


Haru swiftly neared the entrance to her apartment. With a bright smile, she increased her pace even more, fighting off the freezing rain that tortured her the whole day.

A little ways off, she spotted a slow walking figure, indulged into a book, come her way.

Who in the world is that? Walking around in this weather. She thought to himself, lingering outside the entrance curious to who such a person could be.

A few moments passed till Haru could identify who it could be. None other than “Kakashi Hatake.” she said aloud to herself with a scornful look on her face.

“Kakashi!” she called over a thunder clap.

Lazily, with his usual half lidded eye, he poked his nose out the small orange book he was so interested in and acknowledged Haru. “Haru. Nice day isn’t it?” he asked, fully relaxed, showing his smile with his single eye curving up into a “U”.

“Are you crazy? It’s pouring out here.” She countered. “How could you possibly be walking outside so happily right now?” I always knew he was weird, but I didn’t know he was insane. She thought to herself.

Kakashi took a moment to think of how to answer her question. “I guess I just got so caught up into this book to notice it was raining outside.” he replied. “But I really don’t see the urgency. It’s just some light rain.” he added, right before a vicious thunderclap that made Haru jump.

“You really are nuts, huh Kakashi?” Haru asked. “You’ll get sick if you continue to do this.”

“Same to you.” Kakashi said smugly, sliding his book into the pouch on his hip. “You’re standing outside right with me.”

“Only because I saw you.” Haru mumbled as she began searching for her keys.

“Oh. So you’d risk getting sick just because you see me? I’m flattered.” Kakashi joked.

“Kakashi!” Haru pouted, blushing lightly.

“I kid, I kid.” Kakashi chuckled, throwing his hands up in an innocent fashion.

Haru shook her head. “You really are something else Kakashi.” she commented as she opened the door leading into her apartment.

“Can’t argue with you on that one, Sunshine.” Kakashi responded. “Mind letting me in?”

Haru’s gaze shot back at Kakashi with a questionable look on her face. Should I? She asked herself.

“I’m sorry Kakashi. But I have a lot of papers to grade-”

“It’s alright, Sunshine.” he responded happily, pulling out his small orange book. “Maybe some other time then.” he added, walking past Haru.

“Kakashi.” she whispered after him.

“Maybe when the sun’s shining.” He said, waving his hand goodbye. “Ja ne.”

Bewildered, Haru stood in the rain, watching Kakashi’s figure slowly disappear around a corner.

Just as she entered her home, a bright ray of sunshine with a few patches of the baby blue sky, came through a wide window to her right.

“Maybe when the sun’s shining.” She repeated mentally. “That Kakashi.” she whispered aloud with a bright smile on her face.

*~~~*

Blue + Orange = Bright Skies.