TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Collection of One Shots by PrincessAbegayle

[Reviews - 19]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Tsukiko means Moon in Japanese, although that doesn’t really have any significance to the story. I just thought it was ironic.
The Tanabata festival is the star festival in Japan, it's basically like Valentines Day.

c:
Thanks for reviewing and reading.

-Bisous oh and, I might not update San-Kagetsu till around Monday. I just wanna take a break from updating. ._.
Name: Tsukiko “Kiko” Yimura
Age: 16
Song Used: Talking to The Moon by Bruno Mars *No Copyright infringement intended*



I know you’re somewhere out there
Somewhere far away
I want you back
I want you back
But they don’t understand
You’re all I have
You’re all I have


[Story Start]

Tsukiko examined her light green Yukata in the mirror before her as she gently fixed the vibrant obi fan her mother insisted on adding last minute.

“You look beautiful Kiko.” her mother voiced from her doorway, smiling proudly. “Just beautiful.” she whispered with tears building up in her eyes as she continued gazing at her daughter.

“Please don’t cry.” Tsukiko begged as she walked over to her mother. “Why are you crying?”

“It’s nothing Tsukiko.” she chuckled “You’re just growing up. The first time I went to the Tanabata festive alone, I fell in love with your father.”

Tsukiko blushed a light crimson, bringing up a mental image of who she’d love to fall in love with. Or rather, who she’s been in love with for who knows how long. “What are you trying to say?” she defended, swiftly turning back around, hiding the blush.

“Nothing Tsukiko, I don‘t want to jinx anything.” she smiled “Have fun sweetheart.” she whispered, kissing Tsukiko’s cheek lightly before exiting the room.

Tsukiko looked back into the mirror, gazing into her own crystal clear emerald eyes. If only he’d fall in love with me. she mused mentally.

*~~~*



Tsukiko neared the central district of Konoha, which was already bustling with women, children, men. And couples.

Ever since the recent end of the war, all Konoha wanted to do was restore the normal life patterns of the village. It seems to be working. Tsukiko smiled to herself.

She gracefully walked through the walkways, enjoying the laughter and chatting that occurred around her.

She rose her head slightly, looking up at the setting sky, admiring the mixture of purples, indigos, reds and oranges along with the few cluster of stars that twinkled ever so lightly.

“Kiko!” a familiar voice happily called from ahead of her.

“Tenten!” she greeted back with large smile, watching her friend hurry to approach her accompanied with of course Lee, and…”Neji.” Tsukiko said almost inaudibly.

“Kiko, are you here with anyone?” Tenten ask curiously, knocking her out of her daze.

“No. I came alone of course.” she responded, having a sad smile form across her face “What about you, Tenten?” Probably with Neji.

“Actually, I’m here with Lee.” she responded bashfully while wrapping her arm through Lee’s.

“…Really?” Tsukiko asked.

“Yes! I used my youth, and gained the confidence to ask her!” Lee answered.

A nervous grin grew across Tsukiko’s lips. “Congratulations you two.”

“Why did you come alone, Tsukiko?” Neji asked, with his usual cool, relaxed voice. The same voice that had the power to completely melt Tsukiko in an instant.

“I…No one asked me. And I didn’t ask anyone.” she responded quietly, unable to tear her gaze away from his lilac eyes.

“That’s-”

“How about you hang with us, Kiko? Neji doesn’t have a date, and with you along it’ll make it even.” Tenten suggested.

“Thanks you Tenten, but I’d rather not intrude on you three’s night.”

“Nonsense! C’mon Tsukiko, it’ll be fun. Promise.”

Tsukiko quickly flashed her gaze to Neji, not finding an indication that he was opposing to the idea, rather, he had a light smile gracing his face. One that only Tsukiko could see.

After a few more moments of hesitation, Tsukiko nodded her head in agreement. “I guess I have nothing to lose right?”

“That’s the sprit Tsukiko!” Lee exclaimed while throwing up two thumbs up at Tsukiko.

Talking to the moon
Trying to get to you
In hopes you’re on the other side
Talking to me too


Neji and Tsukiko watched with light smiles, Tenten and Rock Lee compete against each other at the bottle toss. Of course, Tenten’s training in weaponry made a big difference.

Disheartened with his defeat, Rock Lee made a promise to train more in his aiming and to win Tenten the one stuff Bunny she wanted. Which she won herself.

“Lee, it’s fine I promise.” Tenten reassured him.

“No! I have to prove myself to you Tenten!” Lee responded, with tears flowing freely from his eyes. “Let us go train!”

“Now Lee??”

“Now Tenten! Nothing cannot stop the flow of youth!”

“Neji, Tsukiko, I don’t think I have a choice.” Tenten said apologetically.

“A choice for what?” Tsukiko asked slightly panicked at the thought of being left alone with Neji.

“Lee is insisting that we go train. I’m sorry you two, but is that okay?”

“Actually, Tenten-”

“That’s fine.” Neji answered confidently.

“Thank you. We’ll make it up to you two, promise!” she said sincerely before being pulled away by Lee, not giving Tsukiko an opportunity to object.

What just happened? Tsukiko asked herself.

“Tsukiko?” Neji whispered.

“Y-yes?”

“Tiger or Frog?” he asked suddenly.

“What?”

“Tiger. Frog?” he repeated slowly.

“Tiger I guess. But why-”

“How many bottles do I need to hit in order to win that Tiger?” Neji asked the man behind the stand.

“All of them! It’s the biggest stuffed animal we’ve got.”

Nodding his head lightly, Neji placed the needed yen onto the counter.

After receiving the small balls, Neji took in a deep breath, and began knocking over all 15 bottles with ease.

“I guess I shouldn’t expect any less from a Jonin. Here ya go.” the man said while handing him over the stuffed tiger.

With a silent thank you, Neji walked back over to Tsukiko, with the same light smile he showed earlier.

“Happy Tanabata.” he whispered while handing her the tiger.

Slightly in shock, Tsukiko took the tiger from him silently. She looked down at it before hugging it tightly.

“You didn’t have to do that.” she finally said right above a whisper.

“I know I didn’t. but I wanted to, Tsukiko.” he responded smoothly, letting his smile grow larger and larger each second.

“Why?” she asked, still in a light shock.

Neji looked down at Tsukiko, as if he was thinking of a way to answer that question perfectly.

Finally, Neji took hold of Tsukiko’s hand gently and led her away from the busy center of Konoha. Tsukiko willingly let the boy she’s loved lead her to wherever. It’s a blessing that this is happening to me. she thought to herself happily.

After a few more moments, Neji lead her to a large tree, with a handful of couples surrounding it.

“Where are we?” Tsukiko asked while examining her surroundings.

“The Wishing Tree.” he answered simply.

“Wishing Tree?”

“Wishing. Tree.” he repeated slowly to tease her. “I wanted to show you something.” he said as he finally let go of Tsukiko’s hand.

Almost immediately missing the warmth, Tsukiko wrapped her arms tighter around the tiger in her arms, still trailing behind Neji curiously.

Neji went up to the large tree, that had a number of small papers attached to it, and gently picked one down.

Turning back around to Tsukiko, he unfolded the small piece of paper, and handed it to Tsukiko.

Tsukiko looked up at Neji questionably.

“Read it.” he chuckled.

Looking back down to the small piece of paper, Tsukiko gazed at the note written upon it with grace and care.

I wish that the person I love, will fall in love with me this very night.
I love you, Tsukiko.


Tsukiko took the liberty of re-reading the note several more times, confirming the name and three words at the bottom.

“Who is this from?” she asked, still denying that it could ever be Neji.

He chuckled lightly. “It’s from me, Tsukiko.”

“You?”

“Is that a bad thing?”

Tsukiko fell silent. he loves me? she looked back up at Neji.

“I’d appreciate it if you said something Tsukiko.” he requested in his usual cool voice.

Without warning, Tsukiko hugged Neji tightly, crushing the stuffed tiger between them. After hesitating, Neji slowly snaked his arms around Tsukiko.

“I love you too, Neji.” she finally confessed into his chest.

“I guess my wish came true.”

“Mine did too.”

Neji and Tsukiko remained in their tight embrace for who knows how long. Finally though, Neji pulled away from her, and gazed into her emerald green eyes.

“You look gorgeous Tsukiko.” she whispered.

Tsukiko shook her head, looking down at her gift.

Gently with his index finger, Neji rose her head to meet her eyes with his. “You. Look. Gorgeous.” he repeated slowly before kissing her nose lightly.

Tsukiko took advantage of the opportunity, and gently placed a light kiss onto Neji’s cold lips before pulling away quickly.

Neji flashed her a bright smile, before taking her lips back into a sweet passionate kiss.

I guess you didn’t jinx me after all, huh mom.