TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Collection of One Shots by PrincessAbegayle

[Reviews - 19]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Last oneshot of the day, I promise. xD

Name: Erica Yamako


Nickname: Eri


Age: 14


Hieght: 5'2


Personality: acts shy when around people, loves animals, nice personality, sensitive


Looks: Long hair that reaches mid-thigh when in a ponytail, hair looks brown in sunlight but looks black when not hit by sunlight, tan skin, dark brown eyes, wears hair in ponytail has bangs like Sakura's.


[Story Start]


It was soon to be night time in Konohagakure. The reds and oranges of the gentle sunset danced across the ground.


“Akamaru! Akamaru where’d you go?” Kiba yelled, peeking around corners and peering down alleys. Where’d that crazy dog go? He asked himself while scratching his head in thought.


“Ciel! Where did you go?” Erica asked panicked. Did I lose her? She asked herself as her long brownish black hair flowed behind her.


“Ciel!”


“Akamaru!”


*crash*


Both Erica and Kiba crashed into each other, landing harshly on the ground.


Kiba was the first to recover, and saw who he almost ran over. “Ah! Eri-Chan! I’m sorry. Are you alright?” Kiba asked worriedly as he reached a hand out to Erica to help her up.


A deep red blush formed across the bridge of Erica’s nose. Everyone but Kiba seemed to recognize her hidden affection for him.


“K-kiba-kun. I’m fine, thank you.” She finally responded while timidly taking hold of Kiba’s hand.


“What are you doing out here? Isn’t your mom worrying about you right now?” Kiba asked


“Oh, well. I was looking for Ciel. Have you seen her?”


“Nope. I haven’t seen her anywhere. I’m looking for Akamaru too. How about we look for them together?” Kiba suggested happily


Together? She asked her self mentally


“S-sure.” She responded nervously


I must sound like an idiot to him. Why can’t I get a hold of myself? She asked scolded herself while walking behind Kiba shyly.


It was slowly getting darker and darker as Erica’s worries about Ciel grew.


I hope she’s okay.


Kiba abruptly stopped in front of her, chuckling lightly.


“What is it, kiba-kun?” she asked curiously


“Oh nothing. I think we found them though.” He explained while pointing towards a mound of what at first glance would seem to be just a mound of fur, but was slowly made out to be Ciel and Akamaru cuddle up together soundly asleep.


Erica let out a silent awe. “That’s so adorable.” Erica expressed while slowly approaching the adorable canine couple.


“Should we wake them?” Kiba asked quietly


Erica took a few moments to think of her response. “No. Let’s wait till they wake up.” She replied while sitting down at a tree nearby.


Kiba nodded in agreement, and followed suit, taking a seat next to Erica. Kiba let out a quiet sigh as he slowly got confortable.


A few moments of silence passed making both Kiba and Erica highly uncomfortable.


“Those dogs really got it easy, don’t they?” Kiba finally commented


Erica fixed her gaze on the two sleeping nin-kin, and smiled affectionately.


“They sure do, don’t they.” She agreed “But you have to admit, they make an adorable couple.” She added giggling slightly


Kiba laughed lightly “That’s for sure. You were really worried about Ciel earlier though.”


“Oh. Yeah. She’s all I have, other than my mother.” She responded quietly


“That’s not true.”


Erica looked over at Kiba with a confused expression, with her head slightly cocked to the right.


“You have me. And Akamaru obviously. Not to mention, everyone else in the village. We’re here no matter what.” Kiba continued with a small smile.


His words caused another blush to form across Erica’s features, which gladly, went unnoticed by Kiba.


Kiba raised his head to look up at the stars. “It really is a gorgeous night tonight.” He commented thoughtfully


Erica redirected her view to the sky also. “It really is.” She replied, just as thoughtfully


Kiba looked over at her, to see her black hair shine in the bright moonlight, with her dark brown eyes shining just as brightly, if not brighter. She really is gorgeous, like everyone says.


“achoo!”


Kiba was brought back to reality but a high pitched sneeze.


“achoo!” came another one


Kiba chuckled softly


“Are you okay, Eri-chan?” he asked slightly amused


“I’m fine, just a little cold.” Erica replied while wiping her nose slightly.


“In that case,” Kiba began while scooting closer to Erica “We’ll just have to cuddle so you don’t freeze to death.” He finished while wrapping his hands around her gently


For a moment, Erica completely froze, not knowing how to react to the sudden contact by Kiba. After finally recovering from the shock, she allowed herself to melt into Kiba’s warmth.


“You have the cutest sneeze I’ve ever heard.” Kiba confessed


Erica giggled lightly “well thank you, Kiba.”


“Eri?” Kiba whispered


“Yes, Kiba-kun?” she responded slightly worried while looking up at Kiba.


“There’s something I’ve wanted to tell you for a while now. I think it’s safe to say, ever since we met.” He began while blushing lightly “I don’t know how to tell you this exactly, but, Erica-chan, i…I lo-“


“KIBA!! Where are you?!” a voice roared in the not-so-far-off distance.


Kiba immediately turned white. “Crap. It’s my mom. I’m really sorry Eri-chan. But I have to go.” Kiba said while getting up, gently pulling Erica up with him.


“Promise me that we’ll talk tomorrow.” Kiba said almost pleadingly


Erica simply nodded, being in a daze caused by what Kiba was about to say.


“I’ll see you later then. Good bye, Eri-chan.” Kiba said while approaching Akamaru to wake him.


Just before he was about to leave, he went back over to Erica, and kissed her lightly on the lips. When he pulled away to see Erica blushing deeply with an idiot’s grin plastered on her face, his soft thin lips curled into a sly smile.


“Go home, I don’t want you to freeze to death.” Kiba smirked


“H-hai, Kiba-kun.” Erica responded in a daze


Kiba simply nodded before running off into the direction of where the voice echoed from.


…I love you too, Kiba-Kun. Erica confessed mentally, while still smiling like a fool.


She couldn’t help but thank Ciel for running away from her earlier today.