TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [645]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [862]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [290]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [124]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5877
Chapters: 25362
Word count: 47451233
Authors: 2161
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Collection of One Shots by PrincessAbegayle

[Reviews - 19]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Thank you guys for all the quick and sweet reviews! c:
Nickname: Hisa

Age: 16

Crush: Gaara of the Desert

Song Used: Love Letter by Gackt (English translation)

Because you're more important to me than anyone else

I want to make the dreams you told me about come true, little by little



[Story Start]

“Kazakage Sama!” a messenger greeted while bowing in respect towards the young Kage.

“What is it?” Gaara responded in his usual monotone voice, peering through the messenger with his pupil-less teal eyes.

“W-we received another letter for you. This one is also signed by ‘Your Secret Admirer.’” The messenger explained nervously

“Hm. Give it to me.” He replied while reaching his hand out towards the messenger.

The small messenger timidly handed over the letter, and quickly retreated.

Gaara’s piercing teal eyes slowly examined the letter. Reading and re-reading the words inscribed on it.

“You may leave.” Gaara said, getting slightly irritated by the messenger’s presence.

“R-right. Kazakage Sama.” The messenger uttered before bowing and exiting said Kage’s office.

Gaara’s eyes darted back to the letter, gripping it with anxiety.


“Gaara-kun.

You must think I’m a coward for hiding behind pens and paper. I’m starting to wonder if you’ve figured out who I am yet. Nonetheless, I pray that you feel the love that I have for you, and notice that it’s growing day by day. I never thought I could love someone as much as I love you. I know the fears that you have, I’m very much aware of them. I know you’re not one to admit your feelings, but one day, Gaara, I will push myself to admit mine to you. Not hiding behind pens and paper.

I hope the next time we meet will be that day.

With all my love,

Your secret admirer. “

Nothing has ever made the Kazakage feel so confused, or…loved.

Who is this? Gaara asked himself, while racking his brain trying to single it out.

“Gaara.” A familiar voice called out to him, not too far off from his desk.

His teal eyes slowly looked up, to see the two most familiar people in his life: Temari and Kankuro.

“What is it?” Gaara asked while raising his head completely towards his older siblings.

“Nothing. We heard that you received another letter.” Kankuro began “Have any idea who could be sending them yet?”

Gaara looked back down to letter that he held tightly in his hand. “…no, I don’t.” he replied, going back into thought.

“Let me take a look at it.” Temari suggested while approaching her brother with her hand stretched out.

Gaara swiftly handed her the letter, and rose from his seat approaching the circular windows that gave a complete view over Sunagakure.

“Oh. Right. The mission request that you made to the Leaf Village has been fulfilled. Hokage Sama has sent a team of 5. They said they should arrive by mid-day today.” Kankuro explained after a few moments of silence.

“Did they specify who they sent?” Gaara asked in an uninterested tone.

“Nope. Just a group of 4 chunin and one genin. I’m positive that one genin is Naruto though.” Kankuro replied while sliding down into a chair

“Gaara, this letter. Maybe you can ask one of the five if they have an idea who’s sending them.” Temari suggested after finally examining the letter.

Gaara merely grunted in response, still preoccupied by gazing out at the village that depended on him, the village that he protected.

Hopefully it will be the day. Gaara thought to himself.

*In Konohagakure*

“NARUTOOOO!” a yell echoed to be followed by a harsh thud to a hollow sounding object.

That sequence has become well known throughout Konoha. Only two people had the ability to emit such sounds: Sakura and Naruto.

“You idiot! What made you think I would pay for your ramen?” Sakura asked irritated

“Baaa. Sakura-chan. I’m sorry, okay?” Naruto responded while rubbing his head in pain.

“Sakura-chan, why are you so rough on Naruto?” Hisako asked slightly irritated

She has no right to treat him like that. Hisako reasoned mentally

“Thank you, Hisa! That’s what I’ve been trying to figure out for forever.” Naruto exclaimed

“it’s simple. Naruto’s an idiot, so he needs to be trained to think smartly.” Sakura explained smugly, completely ignoring Hisako’s upset expression

“Naruto! Sakura! Hisa! Come on, Shikamaru has a mission for us!” Kiba announced after poking his head into the famous Ramen stand.

Naruto let out an exasperated sigh “Another mission? What do we look like?” Naruto complained

“You’re gonna look broken if you keep complaining!” Sakura threated while raising a hand in a tight fist. Naruto immediately shrunk back quietly.

“Kiba-kun, do you know what the mission’s for?” Hisako asked

“Nope. All I know that we’re going to Sunagakure. Gaara requested our help for something.” Kiba responded

Hisako immediately flushed a light pink color at the mention of Gaara.

Kiba, being the prude he is, took notice of this and snickered.

“You alright there Hisa?” he asked smugly “I bet you’re happy to see your sweet Gaara-kun.” He mocked only loud enough for her to hear.

Hisako grunted in annoyance “Kiba. I could really kill you right now.” She admitted.

It wasn’t any use to try and lie to him, the fact that he was your best friend and knew almost everything about you; it wouldn’t help your case at all.

He simply laughed in amusement “You know I’m just playing Hisa.” He said between laughs.

The group of four finally reached the gates of Konoha, to meet up with Shikamaru and a blushing Hinata.

“Yo! Shikamaru, Hinata!” Naruto greeted enthusiastically “What’s this mission about?”

“It’s just a reconnaissance mission. Kazakage Sama has some information he wanted to share with us, but felt that it wouldn’t be safe to just send it by a messenger.” Shikamaru explained lazily “I won’t be going with you, which is why Hinata is here. It shouldn’t take too long; you should be back by tomorrow so there’s no need to bring provisions. Be safe.” Shikamaru finished while walking off lazily.

“That was pleasant.” Sakura commented

“…let’s go!” Naruto said while running through the gates

“Oi, Kiba-kun. I’ll race you.” Hisako said cockily

“No thanks. Akamaru and I are too tired.” He responded

“Or maybe, you’d know that you’d lose.” She suggested childishly

“What was that Hisa?” Kiba asked irritated

“Oh, nothing Kiba-kun.” She replied innocently

“You know, you’re on. Come on Akamaru!” he said while running off ahead of her.

“Hey! No fair! You’re cheating!” she yelled behind him, struggling to catch up.

*FF to Sunagakure*

“Kazakage Sama! The shinobi from Konoha have arrived.” A guard shinobi announced from outside Gaara’s office door.

“Send them in.” Gaara commanded.

As soon as the door opened, a blob of blond and orange ran over to Gaara hugging him, causing him to be knocked off of his chair in the process.

“Gaara! I haven’t seen you in a while!” Naruto said while still holding his close friend in a tight hug. Gaara reluctantly hugged him back, patting his back slowly.

Sakura finally managed to get Naruto off of him, and dragged him back from before his desk in a straight line.

“Kazakage Sama.” The remaining four of us said in unison.

Gaara’s eyes slowly examined the five familiar faces that stood before him. His eyes caught onto the gaze of Hisako’s.

After Hisako finally noticed that they were gazing at each other, she quickly flushed a deep red and shyly looked away.

“Say Gaara.” Naruto began, taking Gaara’s attention off of Hisako.

Thank you so much Naruto. She said mentally.

“Why did you need all 5 of us to deliver some information?”

“It’s very important information. I didn’t want to risk having it being stolen.” he answered simply

Naruto grunted in understanding, looking over every visible corner in the office.

“I’ve prepared accommodations for you. The guard outside will bring you to where you’ll be staying tonight. Thank you for doing this.” Gaara said sincerely

“No problem Gaara!” Naruto said, responding for everyone.

“Kazakage Sama.” Everyone said before bowing and exiting the office.

“Hisako. I’d like for you to stay please.” Gaara said right before Hisako had the chance to escape.

“Hai, Kazakage Sama.” Hisako responded while walking back over to his desk “What do you need Kazakage Sa-“

“You know that you’re supposed to call me Gaara.” He interrupted

“I-I’m sorry, Gaara.” She said timidly

“Hm. I wanted to ask you something.”

“About what?” she asked curiously as he pulled a folded paper out of a drawer in his desk

“I’ve been receiving letters from someone in Konoha. I’m having trouble figuring out who they’re from.” He explained while getting several more letters out

“Oh?” Hisako said acting surprised “What do they say?” she asked, already knowing the answer.

“This most recent one says ‘Gaara-kun. You must think I’m a coward for hiding behind pens and paper. I’m starting to wonder if you’ve figured out who I am yet. Nonetheless, I pray that you feel the love that I have for you, and notice that it’s growing day by day. I nev-‘”

“I never thought I could love someone as much as I love you. I know the fears that you have, I’m very much aware of them. I know you’re not one to admit your feelings, but one day, Gaara, I will push myself to admit mine to you. Not hiding behind pens and paper.” Hisako interrupted, looking down at the ground shamefully

“H-hisako.” Gaara stuttered out

“I’m sorry Gaara. I’ve been the one sending you those letters. But, I guess, today is that day.” Hisako said smiling slightly “I love you…Gaara-kun. I always have.” She confessed almost silently.

Gaara stood there silent, eyes frozen on Hisako, face showing confusion and disbelief.

Hisako barely managed to hold back tears.

“I-I should be going now. Good bye Gaara.” She said bowing respectfully before heading towards the door.

“No.” Gaara said firmly “…don’t go.”

Hisako turned back around, still fighting back tears.

Gaara slowly approached her, making it all the more harder to fight back the overbearing tears that are at the brims of her eyes.

Gently, Gaara took Hisako’s face in his cold hands, sending shivers down her back. He peered into her grey eyes, at a loss for words.

“Hisako. I l-love you…too.” Gaara confessed quietly “I love you.” He repeated with more confidence.

“Gaara-kun.” Hisako whispered shocked

Gaara slowly lowered his lips onto hers, eventually engulfing her lips in a warm passionate kiss. Having all the willpower sucked out of her, she gave way to tears.

Panicked, Gaara retreated suddenly. “W-what’s wrong Hisako?” He asked slightly hurt, still holding her face in his hands.

“Nothing Gaara-kun. I’m just happy.” She replied, smiling lightly “I love you, so much.” She said while pulling him closer, and taking him in surprise in another kiss.


Today was that day.





We can keep walking forever

Together, now and forever

This love I clutch close to my heart

Will never change, this one unique

I love you



I love you...